Palestinian Talks, lectures, & interviews.

Discussion on ICC jurisdiction over war crimes committed in Palestinian territories

A discussion of the Pally Islamic terrorist mental disorders

A thumbs up from P F Tinmore on Pally mental disorders.

I guess cheering on the gee-had cult from a distance means that distance provides safety from the affects of that disorder.

Last edited:
DEBATE: Israel-Palestine w Noam Chomsky & Rudy Rochman | The Great Debate #33

ICC Announces It Has Jurisdiction Over Palestinian Territories | The Mehdi Hasan Show

Agreed. The Iranian Mullocrats should be the primary representatives and sole moderator for the Pal-Arab terrorists. The Shia Iranian Moslems have only the best intentions for the Sunni Arabs-Moslems posing as Pal’istanians.

Don’t be concerned about that 1,400 year old blood feud separating the two larger tribes.

Agreed. The Iranian Mullocrats should be the primary representatives and sole moderator for the Pal-Arab terrorists. The Shia Iranian Moslems have only the best intentions for the Sunni Arabs-Moslems posing as Pal’istanians.

Don’t be concerned about that 1,400 year old blood feud separating the two larger tribes.

Agreed. The Iranian Mullocrats should be the primary representatives and sole moderator for the Pal-Arab terrorists.
HUH. :confused-84: WTF are you talking about?

Agreed. The Iranian Mullocrats should be the primary representatives and sole moderator for the Pal-Arab terrorists.

Raise your hand and ask pertinent questions when you're befuddled.

There is an interview with the Palestinian Prime Minister and you start talking about Iran.

So who is befuddled?

There is an interview with the Palestinian Prime Minister and you start talking about Iran.

So who is befuddled?

You need to keep up.

Jerusalem and Palestine: The Inseparables Despite the Odds and Plots, Hatem Bazian

Since all of you are so obsessed about Israel and Palestine (Tinmore, Jose, Rocco), I don't know why you've never gone to visit this object of your obsession. (I mean, in the time before the pandemic.)

Hey, FY!!

How nice to see you again!!

You took a long vacation from the Board.

I take 3, 4, 5 month vacations from time to time too.

If I were you I'd leave the Board for good, after all, NY probably has more things for you to do than London, Paris, Madrid and Berlin combined.

I'd better shut my mouth now and stop talking about your personal life before you say I'm creepy :biggrin: .

I don't want to be creepy.

A Founding Generation of Looters: New Research on Israeli Theft of Palestinian Property in 1948

RE: Palestinian Talks, lectures, & interviews.
⁜→ P F Tinmore, Hollie, et al,

BLUF: I'm not surprised that the Arab Palestinians still dwell on the allegation from seven decades ago; whether it is true (or not) there are still Arab Palestinians with the ability to bring a lawsuit in court based upon their stake in the outcome.

(COMMENT)

This is an allegation non-capital offense. The allegations claimed took place over a half-century ago. The entire approach by this research is addressing the issue as a "theft" or "looting" from a quasi-criminal standpoint. However, it should be approached from an entirely different perspective.

UN Convention Against Corruption (UNCAC) said:
UN Convention Against Corruption (UNCAC) said:
(a)To promote and strengthen measures to prevent and combat corruption more efficiently and effectively;
(b)To promote, facilitate and support international cooperation and technical assistance in the prevention of and fight against corruption, including in asset recovery;
(c)To promote integrity, accountability, and proper management of public affairs and public property.
SOURCE: A/RES/57/169 • 16 January 2003 • High-level political conference for the purpose of signing the United Nations Convention Against Corruption.

My experience (very distant past) as an investigator tells me that sometimes, the criminal approach is not so valid as the civil suit. (Just my thought.)

Pally property?
Another of your silly frauds.
(COMMENT)

While there is a strong case to be made that the Arab Palestinian Return (on proof of true refugee status and property ownership), the Right of Return is NOT absolute. There are conditions → that represent a direct threat to Israel → and are an "exception" provided by International Covenant, as a necessity to protect national security, public order, public health and morals; including the rights and freedoms of others. [Article 12(3) International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (CCPR)]

I believe that Hollie is correct; the entirety of the research is like studying a dead language if not to practical use. These scholars and academicians that present just one side of the coin; AND miss the real issue of " asset recovery" or equivalent.

Just My Thought,
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Forum List

Back