Palestinian Talks, lectures, & interviews.

RE: Palestinian Talks, lectures, & interviews.
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: This has been a standing political position for more than a decade.

The PA had Formally declared many times the Israelis will have no access to the Wall.
I don't recall ever hearing that.

Link.
(EXAMPLE)

Jews have no right to Western Wall, PA 'study' says
The Western Wall belongs to Muslims and is an integral part of Al-Aksa Mosque and Haram al-Sharif (the Islamic term for the Temple Mount complex, meaning the Noble Sanctuary), according to an official paper published on Monday by the Palestinian Authority Ministry of Information in Ramallah.

Palestinian Authority: We Have a Right to Kill Israelis!
Hassan abd Rabbo, Spokesman for the PLO Commission of Prisoners’ Affairs, explains that the Israeli law is an outrage because it infringes on the Palestinians’ natural right to murder Jews. Payments to the families of terrorists, he says, will never stop. Paying terrorists and the families of terrorists is a “sacred national obligation of the Palestinian people and the Palestinian leadership.” This looks like a situation that is ripe for compromise.

(COMMENT)

I don't think you are being honest with yourself or the members of the discussion group. Arab Palestinian clerics and Palestinian Authority (Fatah) personalities have repeatedly commented -- in Arabic -- claims that Jews have no historical ties to the Land of Israel or Jewish holy sites.

Just My Thought,
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
I can't say much about Israeli propaganda. The reporting is too dishonest.
It’s very convenient to make a statement such as the above while unable to support that comment.

What reporting is dishonest?

link?
Rocco posted an example.

Sorry you missed it.
Your usual swing and miss. Why post false claims when you're repeatedly called out for doing so?

Link?

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

The PA had Formally declared many times the Israelis will have no access to the Wall.

Link.
(EXAMPLE)

The Western Wall belongs to Muslims and is an integral part of Al-Aksa Mosque and Haram al-Sharif (the Islamic term for the Temple Mount complex, meaning the Noble Sanctuary), according to an official paper published on Monday by the Palestinian Authority Ministry of Information in Ramallah.

Hassan abd Rabbo, Spokesman for the PLO Commission of Prisoners’ Affairs, explains that the Israeli law is an outrage because it infringes on the Palestinians’ natural right to murder Jews. Payments to the families of terrorists, he says, will never stop. Paying terrorists and the families of terrorists is a “sacred national obligation of the Palestinian people and the Palestinian leadership.” This looks like a situation that is ripe for compromise.

(COMMENT)

I don't think you are being honest with yourself or the members of the discussion group. Arab Palestinian clerics and Palestinian Authority (Fatah) personalities have repeatedly commented -- in Arabic -- claims that Jews have no historical ties to the Land of Israel or Jewish holy sites.

Just My Thought,
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
It’s very convenient to make a statement such as the above while unable to support that comment.

link?
Rocco posted an example.

Sorry you missed it.
Your usual swing and miss. Why post false claims when you're repeatedly called out for doing so?

Link?
The example that Rocco posted, and you missed, is that Abbas said no Israelis in Palestine.

The lying propagandists changed Israelis to Jews.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Link.
(EXAMPLE)

(COMMENT)

Just My Thought,
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

link?
Rocco posted an example.

Sorry you missed it.

Link?
The example that Rocco posted, and you missed, is that Abbas said no Israelis in Palestine.

I suppose the Islamic terrorist apologists will try to spin the Abbas comments as separating Israelis from Jews.

Islamo-talking heads are a hoot.

link?

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Link.
(EXAMPLE)

(COMMENT)

Just My Thought,
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

link?
Rocco posted an example.

Sorry you missed it.

Link?

You are the liar. What else is new?

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Link.
(EXAMPLE)

(COMMENT)

Just My Thought,
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

link?
Rocco posted an example.

Sorry you missed it.

Link?

I don't see what changed.

And what difference does it make,
when you use the terms interchangeably,
and define "Palestinian" as anyone but Jews.

It only confirms that this is exactly your goal,
and you're only arguing semantics, knowing the result is the same.

Last edited:
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Link.
(EXAMPLE)

(COMMENT)

Just My Thought,
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

link?
Rocco posted an example.

Sorry you missed it.

Link?

It has been stated many times that Palestinian Jews can live in Palestine.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: I'm not sure of what the Arab Palestinians are saying.

(COMMENT)

Arab Palestinians are very ambiguous about their "official" political positions for more than 70 years. They are just confusing enough that no matter their answer may be on any6 question, their position can be interpreted in a number of different ways.

◈ A classic example is on the matter of "Palestine's Borders." They insist that Palestine (as some sort of state or country) has established international borders by "treaty." Yet, the Israeli borders, which actually has treaty defined borders, do not count for some obscure reason.​
◈ Another example of the intentionally confusing language played by the Arab Palestinians is the chicanery between the intent expressed by the Palestinian Authority statement:​
✦ “In a final resolution, we would not see the presence of a single Israeli – civilian or soldier – on our lands.”
✦ PLO Commission of Prisoners’ Affairs, explains that the Israeli law is an outrage because it infringes on the Palestinians’ natural right to murder Jews.
✦ We in the Fatah Movement, regarding the ‎struggle, the resistance, and the rules of engagement – we are open. We are prepared ‎to sacrifice not [just] the last of-. We will sacrifice our children.

History has demonstrated that the Arab Palestinian will choose "violence" over "peace." We've seen that when the Arab Palestinians cannot achieve their goals through violence, that only then, will the Arab Palestinian consider "peace" as an option. In recent months, we've seen the Arab Palestinians condemn the normalization of relations with several Arab Nations, demonstrating once again that the Arab Palestinians are not interested in following the principles of international law concerning friendly relations and co-operation among States.

The Arab Palestinians complain profusely that Israel does not follow International law, yet the Arab Palestinians violate:

✦ Laws prohibiting the commission of offenses that are solely intended to harm the Occupying Power.
✦ Laws prohibiting the commission of offenses that are solely intended to seriously damage the property of the occupying forces or administration or the installations used by them.
✦ Laws prohibiting acts of espionage, of serious acts of sabotage against the military installations of the Occupying Power.
✦ The unlawful and intentional use of explosives and other lethal devices in, into, or against various defined public places with intent to kill or cause serious bodily injury, or with intent to cause extensive destruction of the public place.
✦ Incitement through propaganda for war (NIAC/IAC).
✦ The advocacy of national, racial or religious hatred that constitutes incitement to discrimination, hostility or violence.
Numerous articles under Customary and International Humanitarian Law (IHL).

The Arab Palestinians cannot deny International Law, and impose a policy of "by all means necessary" and then turn around and charge Israel using that which the Arab Palestinians blatantly ignore.

The Arab Palestinian people are NOT ones that practice tolerance and live together in peace with one another as good neighbors. As far as the Arab Palestinians are concerned, the primary focus should be "all about them;" and the UN has largely assumed that posture.

Just My Thought,
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Link.
(EXAMPLE)

(COMMENT)

Just My Thought,
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

link?
Rocco posted an example.

Sorry you missed it.

Link?

It has been confirmed many times that Jews are not a community in either of the mini-caliphates of Gaza’istan or Abbas’istan.

Are those mini-caliphates not a part of your imagined “country of Pal’istan” (Where Dreams Come True™).

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Link.
(EXAMPLE)

(COMMENT)

Just My Thought,
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

link?
Rocco posted an example.

Sorry you missed it.
as usual, Tinmore is the liar. I have posted many links where the PLO officially said Jews will not be allowed any access to the Wall
Pre 67? The Voices in his head keep telling him Israel should accept it. They won’t and never will
Poor Tinmore. Frustrated and no response as usual
I’ve been posting here for several years now and I cannot think of one instance where Tinmore actually backed up his claim with a valid link ..or any link at all. Quite pathetic..

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Link.
(EXAMPLE)

(COMMENT)

Just My Thought,
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

link?
Rocco posted an example.

Sorry you missed it.

Link?
I’ve been asking myself the same question.
Tinmore is so bad at defending Palestinians, that even other Palestinian supporters don’t want him on their side ..

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Link.
(EXAMPLE)

(COMMENT)

Just My Thought,
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

link?
Rocco posted an example.

Sorry you missed it.
as usual, Tinmore is the liar. I have posted many links where the PLO officially said Jews will not be allowed any access to the Wall
Pre 67? The Voices in his head keep telling him Israel should accept it. They won’t and never will
First Tinmore posts he never heard that the PLO has declared Jews will not have access to Holy Sites yet when there is documentation he thinks it’s “ funny”
That what you get from a Pro Palestinian die-hard who has nothing to contribute

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Link.
(EXAMPLE)

(COMMENT)

Just My Thought,
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

link?
Rocco posted an example.

Sorry you missed it.

Link?

Indeed, you people many times feel a natural urge to 'state your allowance',
to Palestinian Jews or elsewhere, that you simply cannot come to terms
with independent Jews, while making the best case for Israel.

But out of curiosity, while we're there,
does your definition of 'Palestinian Jews'
not in anyway meant to exclude 99.9% of Jews?

Last edited:
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Link.
(EXAMPLE)

(COMMENT)

Just My Thought,
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

link?
Rocco posted an example.

Sorry you missed it.

Link?

I don't know where you get that. Jews with Palestinian citizenship can live in Palestine. Those who don't will be foreigners. Just like every place else.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Link.
(EXAMPLE)

(COMMENT)

Just My Thought,
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

link?
Rocco posted an example.

Sorry you missed it.

Link?

I don't know where you get that. Jews with Palestinian citizenship can live in Palestine. Those who don't will be foreigners. Just like every place else.
How, exactly, do you define Pal ''citizenship''? If someone ''lives in Pal'istan'', what does that mean? There are territories occupied / controlled by Hamas and Fatah so which of those territories defines a citizen of ''Pal'istan''?

By way of analogy to a geographic location, is anyone a citizen of the Bible Belt? No.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Link.
(EXAMPLE)

(COMMENT)

Just My Thought,
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

link?
Rocco posted an example.

Sorry you missed it.

Link?

Indeed, a Jew with Pal'istanian citizenship seems problematic.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Link.
(EXAMPLE)

(COMMENT)

Just My Thought,
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

link?
Rocco posted an example.

Sorry you missed it.

Link?

Another Israeli lie.

Nobody mentioned Jews.

PA laws prohibit Palestinians from selling Palestinian-owned lands to “any man or judicial body of Israeli citizenship” according to laws originally enacted during the Jordanian rule of the West Bank (1948-1967). In 2014, PA President Mahmoud Abbas issued a decree amending the land law penal code and increasing punishments for selling land to “hostile countries and their citizens.”​

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Link.
(EXAMPLE)

(COMMENT)

Just My Thought,
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

link?
Rocco posted an example.

Sorry you missed it.

Link?

Another Israeli lie.

Nobody mentioned Jews.

PA laws prohibit Palestinians from selling Palestinian-owned lands to “any man or judicial body of Israeli citizenship” according to laws originally enacted during the Jordanian rule of the West Bank (1948-1967). In 2014, PA President Mahmoud Abbas issued a decree amending the land law penal code and increasing punishments for selling land to “hostile countries and their citizens.”​
That reads like what you would otherwise define as Apartheid™. if the Zionist Entity™ had such a restriction targeting Arabs-Moslems, your dog whistle Apartheid™ slogan would be slathered across multiple threads.

Your cut and paste actually confirms my earlier comment about PA policies toward land sales to Jews, Israeli or not.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Link.
(EXAMPLE)

(COMMENT)

Just My Thought,
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

link?
Rocco posted an example.

Sorry you missed it.

Link?

Another Israeli lie.

Nobody mentioned Jews.

That reads like what you would otherwise define as Apartheid™. if the Zionist Entity™ had such a restriction targeting Arabs-Moslems, your dog whistle Apartheid™ slogan would be slathered across multiple threads.

Your cut and paste actually confirms my earlier comment about PA policies toward land sales to Jews, Israeli or not.
Question; Who is a “ Palestinian Jew?” Do any of them live in Gaza? Are they also prohibited from visiting Jewish Holy Sites?

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Link.
(EXAMPLE)

(COMMENT)

Just My Thought,
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

link?
Rocco posted an example.

Sorry you missed it.

Link?

Another Israeli lie.

Nobody mentioned Jews.

Question; Who is a “ Palestinian Jew?” Do any of them live in Gaza? Are they also prohibited from visiting Jewish Holy Sites?
I believe ''Palestinian Jew'' is a reference to a group appearing on the Gaza'istan Endangered Species List.

All seriousness aside, with the entirety of the Pal Arab worldview focused on Jew hatreds and the daily propaganda campaign of reviling Jews, the notion of ''Pal'istanian Jews'' is a farce.

Forum List

Back