Over charging the parents of the Michigan shooter to attack normal gun owners.....

I think the backgrounds of these folks is going to be slow-walked out because it probably will show that they're Biden supporters.
Oh shit, yes I mean the same bullshit you use everyday, bullshit with hate and a turd on top.

Accused Michigan school shooter Ethan Crumbley’s mother wrote an open letter to Donald Trump after the 2016 presidential election praising his support for gun rights:

“As a female and a Realtor, thank you for allowing my right to bear arms. Allowing me to be protected if I show a home to someone with bad intentions,” Jennifer Crumbley wrote in a blog post, according to the Daily Beast.

“Thank you for respecting that Amendment,” added the mother, who worked as a real estate agent in Michigan, according to the outlet, which noted that her staff bio has been taken down.

Ethan, 15, was charged Wednesday as an adult with first-degree murder, terrorism and assault in the shooting rampage that left four students dead and seven others injured when he allegedly opened fire inside Oxford High School, authorities said.

In her open letter of Nov. 11, 2016, that the Daily Beast posted, Jennifer also referred to school trouble, financial struggles, resentments — but also hope for the future.

Like the song says, handguns were made for killin, they ain't good for nothing else. A shotgun, a rifle, they have a purpose other than killing a person. My ten gauge is for duck, 12 gauge is for pheasant, 16 gauge is for, well it is rare and valuable, 20 gauge is for skeet, and the .410 is for quail, rabbit, and to knock the coon out of the tree so the dogs can get them. But all those require dogs. A retriever for the duck, a couple of English setters for the pheasant, at least two Brittany spaniels for the quail, and a pack of beagles for the rabbit. And of course, some Blueticks for the coons.

Okay, dipshit....

Americans use their legal guns.......majority handguns......1.2 million times a year against criminal attack...that would be, dumb shit....rapes, robberies, murders, beatings, stabbings....

According to the Centers for Disease Control....1.5 million if you look at the Department of Justice research on defensive gun use...

So no, you twit...handguns are not just for killing since out of those 1.2 or 1.5 million times a year, normal Americans only have to end up killing about 235 criminals each year...the rest run away, surrender or are simply shot and wounded...

Should have aborted that kid when he was a fetus....but now it's too late.
You can't charge people for something that someone else does. At worst you can fine them. But if you're sending Jackbooted Thugs after them.....you're the one who's wrong.

We had this discussion about a DA who released somebody who drove his SUV into a Christmas Parade.
You folks think the DA isn't responsible.
No....he is partly responsible if he knew the guy had a record of violence and criminal activity.....and chose to set bail at $1000.00.
The parents of this kid are much less liable than that DA is because their kid never murdered anyone before, yet you numbnuts think they should be buried under City Hall because they couldn't STOP their kid from stealing a gun....mainly because if you own a gun and have kids they will get ahold of them if the kid is a rotten thief and has homicidal tendencies. What are the parents supposed to do, abort the kid retroactively?

This is yet another case of the two-tiered justice system in this country....and the constant double-standards of the left.
The mother wrote an open letter to Trump on Twitter or something--oddly, she doesn't sound like a Trump support for sure but since she wrote the letter---she and her husband will be attacked and dragged through the mud as much as possible. It's twofer--gun owner and someone that they can label as a trump supporter. For this alone, they must be destroyed.

So the other parents should have secured their cars, knives, and whatever else their kids used to commit crimes as well then right OTIS?

That brings up a thought......the parents of the black teenager who actually shot 3 people at his school and was then released the next day on bail...

Were his parents arrested for his access to the gun, or access to their car? If he drove to school that day?

Anyone with any sense knows by now that we can't count on the cops to protect us....and if you live in a Blue State City...most likely crime is going up and you need to learn to defend yourself. Most of you are just victims or witness crimes every day....which causes you to pack up and move.
So idiots like you end up moving to my state and bringing your insanity with you. Thus the disease that is progressiveness spreads all over the country.
Kook on steroids ^^^

While I think they were over-charged IMHO gun owners should not touch this one with a 10' pole since all the morbid anti-2A ass-holes dreams have just come true.....School shooting with multiple deaths and a unsecured handgun in the home to boot......Some fights you just can't win so you don't waste your resources on them.

I suspect the parents will plead to something lesser and be sued no end by the families of the victims.....Like a lot of times in life it just sucks to be them right now.

Like the song says, handguns were made for killin, they ain't good for nothing else. A shotgun, a rifle, they have a purpose other than killing a person. My ten gauge is for duck, 12 gauge is for pheasant, 16 gauge is for, well it is rare and valuable, 20 gauge is for skeet, and the .410 is for quail, rabbit, and to knock the coon out of the tree so the dogs can get them. But all those require dogs. A retriever for the duck, a couple of English setters for the pheasant, at least two Brittany spaniels for the quail, and a pack of beagles for the rabbit. And of course, some Blueticks for the coons.
Why you blood-thirsty bastard. *Just kidding*
:iagree:

Everyone knows guns are for shooting targets and that's it.

The only game I'm shooting is with a camera.
My hunting days are over.....unless the Dems cause a depression....or completely cut off our meat supply.

Last edited:
Okay, dipshit....

Americans use their legal guns.......majority handguns......1.2 million times a year against criminal attack...that would be, dumb shit....rapes, robberies, murders, beatings, stabbings....

According to the Centers for Disease Control....1.5 million if you look at the Department of Justice research on defensive gun use...

So no, you twit...handguns are not just for killing since out of those 1.2 or 1.5 million times a year, normal Americans only have to end up killing about 235 criminals each year...the rest run away, surrender or are simply shot and wounded...
Oh please, 1.2 million times a year my ass. Here is how they get that number. Some outfit calls people, have you ever used a gun defensively in the last year. And hundreds of them say, hell yeah. They heard a noise outside, stepped on their front porch and fired their gun. Oh they swear they hit the culprit. But if what they are saying was true there would have been thousands of gunshot victims in the emergency room. But there weren't. More than likely, it was a tree branch rubbing against their window in the wind. The study that is used to justify that number is so fatally flawed that it is worthless.

Okay, dipshit....

Although definitions of defensive gun use vary, it is generally defined as the use of a firearm to protect and defend one’s self, family, others, and/or property against crime or victimization.

Estimates of defensive gun use vary depending on the questions asked, populations studied, timeframe, and other factors related to the design of studies. The report Priorities for Research to Reduce the Threat of Firearm-Related Violenceexternal icon indicates a range of 60,000 to 2.5 million defensive gun uses each year.

"According to the Centers for Disease Control....1.5 million if you look at the Department of Justice research on defensive gun use..."

This is BULLSHIT ^^^; 60,000 to 2.5 million defensive gun uses each year depending on the populations, timeframe and other factors.

Although definitions of defensive gun use vary, it is generally defined as the use of a firearm to protect and defend one’s self, family, others, and/or property against crime or victimization.

Estimates of defensive gun use vary depending on the questions asked, populations studied, timeframe, and other factors related to the design of studies. The report Priorities for Research to Reduce the Threat of Firearm-Related Violenceexternal icon indicates a range of 60,000 to 2.5 million defensive gun uses each year.

"According to the Centers for Disease Control....1.5 million if you look at the Department of Justice research on defensive gun use..."

This is BULLSHIT ^^^; 60,000 to 2.5 million defensive gun uses each year depending on the populations, timeframe and other factors

This is BULLSHIT ^^^; 60,000 to 2.5 million defensive gun uses each year depending on the populations, timeframe and other factors

------

Wow, that is stupid...

Please, Rye Catcher.....tell the class....is 1.2 million between the numbers 60,000 and 2.5 million?

Use your fingers and toes if you have to....

It's a she, you drooling, inbred moron.
Why am I not surprised.
Clearly this situation was allowed to happen.
Seems that in every single case...it happens under the jurisdiction of a female or black female police chief or AG who wants to throw the book at everyone who ever knew the White Supremacist assailant.

Why you blood-thirsty bastard.
:iagree:

Everyone knows guns are for shooting targets and that's it.

The only game I'm shooting is with a camera.
My hunting days are over.....unless the Dems cause a depression....or completely cut off our meat supply.
Yes, hunting is a dying art. Did you know more coons are present today than when Danial Boone was around. More deer are killed by cars than hunters. And tell me, who do you know that hunts rabbits? Most people I know that eat rabbits raise them in cages. Squirrels, they are every damn where. Who eats squirrel meat? But that is not an argument against gun control. If anything, it supports enhanced gun control. I mean I got to be honest, if you own a bunch of guns and don't put game on your family's table you are big ass pussy with a tiny ass pecker. I quail hunt, with dogs, mostly because dogs were a gift from the Gods to teach men how to lead people. And I was taught by the best, my grandfather, who almost always came home with more birds than shells he used. He took two at a time, shooting them when they crossed. And his explanation was simple. His Dad, who had 16 kids, sent him out with two shotgun shells and told him to get supper.

I live in the foothills of the Blue Ridge mountains. I know many people that get every bit of their protein from hunting. I know some that hunt, or raise, every bit of the food they eat. I even have some friends that are completely off the grid, a water wheel providing electricity and farming and hunting to raise their food. I can tell you, I doubt a single one of them own a handgun. Sure, carrying a 45 while boar hunting is not a bad policy. But it takes balls to face down a charging boar with that 45. If you don't have balls that big, then you don't deserve to have a 45, or any other pistol.

Maybe. If they enabled the little shit I have no problem with them being charged as they are.

With Rights come responsibilities. If they ignored their basic responsibilities they should be fried with rheir little shit off spring.
Fucking hell.

She has already posted online her love for Trump, you drooling, inbred moron.
I'm sure she has......and that fact cannot be questioned.

And I'm not inbred.

I'm from Montana....and much of my family is either Scottish, Irish, Native-American, Korean, African-American, or British.....with alot of Danish thrown in to the mix.
There's nothing inbred about me or my family.
I'm closely related to Daniel Boone, Abraham Lincoln, and King Robert The Bruce.
So cram it.

Its interesting to see how this one plays out. Americans seem to be confused about the extent of parental responsibility. Certainly on this thread. Given that these are the same people invading school board meetings trying to get books banned I find that hypocritical.

But they bought a gun for their crazy kid and he went out and shot up a school.

They have to take a share of that. They are accessories to a massacre.

------

Wow, that is stupid...

Please, Rye Catcher.....tell the class....is 1.2 million between the numbers 60,000 and 2.5 million?

Use your fingers and toes if you have to....

LOL,
"depending on the populations, timeframe and other factors"

You are the population and the other factors:

• You picked 1.2 million out of the air, because you are a gun lover;
  • The Population of NRA Members would pick the larger numbers
  • The number in the links on gun violence has shown lesser numbers for defensive use of a gun, when the vast number of deaths by gun are suicides, accidents and homicides.
BTW, using this, "Use your fingers and toes if you have to...."as a insult is proof of you inability to be polite when challenged, very childish indeed.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back