Over charging the parents of the Michigan shooter to attack normal gun owners.....

Remember the black teenage gang member who shot 3 people at a school..in Texas, I think? Were his parents arrested.....you know, after they released him on bail?

This is why I am not taking this attack on the parents quite the same as others..........the anti-gunners see this as a way to go after all gun owners....not buying into it....

You want the freedom not to lock up your guns?

You want the freedom not to lock up your guns?

Yep....as long as they are in my home.....

If I leave them on the sidewalk, you can call the police....

If they are in my home, they are locked up.......anything beyond that is simply dumb asses trying to punish gun owners.

If they were negilgent, sure....but I am not just going to accept what the prosecutor says anymore...or the media...are you?

If you just listened to the prosecution and charges against Rittenhouse, or the democrat party media coverage, would you think he was a racist murderer?

No, that's why I said if the evidence shows that they did, they deserve it.

Again....

Do you know what they were doing before this? Do you know what the school was doing before this?

Do you know how many homes let their kids shoot guns? What is the difference between a pistol and a deer rifle? Or a shotgun?

You really need to think about this before you post......they are running a game on your emotions..
So you asked, what is the difference between a pistol and a deer rifle or a shotgun. I mean to you really have to ask?

So you asked, what is the difference between a pistol and a deer rifle or a shotgun. I mean to you really have to ask?

He could have walked into the school with a deer rifle, or shotgun......

He's like a kit of gun owners I know, he feels powerless without his guns. Imagine asking a dictator to give up power, it's the same way when discussing sensible gun legislation with these gun humpers, their entire sense of identity and masculinity is dependent on their gun collection.
Anyone with any sense knows by now that we can't count on the cops to protect us....and if you live in a Blue State City...most likely crime is going up and you need to learn to defend yourself. Most of you are just victims or witness crimes every day....which causes you to pack up and move.
So idiots like you end up moving to my state and bringing your insanity with you. Thus the disease that is progressiveness spreads all over the country.

The prosecutor is probably a triggered snowflake like yourself who feels the need to abuse his authority.

And that is why I am not rushing onto the hang the parents band wagon.......

Again....

Do you know what they were doing before this? Do you know what the school was doing before this?

Do you know how many homes let their kids shoot guns? What is the difference between a pistol and a deer rifle? Or a shotgun?

You really need to think about this before you post......they are running a game on your emotions..

Shooting guns with a parent is different from letting the kid have and handle the gun on his own, and I'm sorry, but the law is the law. Children are not allowed to own handguns.

My mother is a Hunters Education instructor, and my best friend is a firearms safety instructor. I know what I'm talking about.

This kid was OBVIOUSLY not right, and the parents never did anything about it. Period.

How did they ignore the school....they were apparently at a meeting with the principal the day of the attack...how do you know what they did or didn't do in response to any problem their child had.....?

There is a lot of ASSuming here........

And what about the school's responsibilty....we know from the Parkland shooting that they refused to press charges, numerous times, for serious felony behavior due to the obama policy, the Promise Program, of not prosecuting offenders......what did the school do or not do in the weeks leading up to the shooting....

This isn't as simple as people think.....and when idiots tell us we should believe what the D.A. says, after Rittenhouse and Jan. 6, that isn't going to work anymore....
That is why we have a trial

The Prosecution will have to prove what they knew and what they could have done.

However, if they had knowledge of his intentions and went out and bought a gun without securing it……they could be culpable

And should not have given the kid the gun as an early Christmas present.

DementocRats play both sides of the problem.

This way, whatever they say about it, to them, is the truth.......because they play both sides.
Kind of like when your wife starts blaming you for something she did, in order to "start something" to puff up her ego and bring you down, so she can continue to feel superior to you and exercise control over you.

Sorry, couldn't think of another analogy.
Off course not, you are a bigot, a misogynist. Get some counseling.

I think the backgrounds of these folks is going to be slow-walked out because it probably will show that they're Biden supporters.

I hadn't even thought of that.........

He could have walked into the school with a deer rifle, or shotgun......
Like the song says, handguns were made for killin, they ain't good for nothing else. A shotgun, a rifle, they have a purpose other than killing a person. My ten gauge is for duck, 12 gauge is for pheasant, 16 gauge is for, well it is rare and valuable, 20 gauge is for skeet, and the .410 is for quail, rabbit, and to knock the coon out of the tree so the dogs can get them. But all those require dogs. A retriever for the duck, a couple of English setters for the pheasant, at least two Brittany spaniels for the quail, and a pack of beagles for the rabbit. And of course, some Blueticks for the coons.

The democrats want to punish normal gun owners.........and they will exploit any tragedy to do it...
Yes, a lot of people are fighting back now and everything is fair game.
The pro-gun side made the rules and they made the outcome final and fatal!

Forum List

Back