Over charging the parents of the Michigan shooter to attack normal gun owners.....

We don't know enough to defend or not defend these parents....

How about the parent/parents of the black teenager who shot 3 people at his school, was given bail, was out of jail in a day, and his parent/parents gave him a party?

Should they have been arrested?

The fact that they ran and hid tells me a lot about them.

The fact that they ran and hid tells me a lot about them.

Really? Have you ever had the press converge on your home....a rabid, anti-gun democrat party press.......? After what they did and said about Rittenhouse.....?

And the other anti-gun left loons?

You can say you wouldn't simply want to go somewhere they couldn't find and harrass you?

Really? Have you ever had the press converge on your home....a rabid, anti-gun democrat party press.......? After what they did and said about Rittenhouse.....?

And the other anti-gun left loons?

You can say you wouldn't simply want to go somewhere they couldn't find and harrass you?

No, but friends, yes. The second they knew that charges were leveled they should have turned themselves in.

No, but friends, yes. The second they knew that charges were leveled they should have turned themselves in.

Their lawyers says they planned to...but missed the appointment......they still may not have been running......

Can you imagine being in their situation? It is a lot to deal with...........

Their lawyers says they planned to...but missed the appointment......they still may not have been running......

Can you imagine being in their situation? It is a lot to deal with...........

Who cares what their lawyers said.

Yes you can charge parents for what their kids do especially if you buy him a gun that he couldn’t legally buy himself because he wasn’t 18
That's a different law. They're charging the parents with man-slaughter.
What you're talking about is a weapons charge....a straw gun purchase.....and from what has been reported....the gun didn't belong to the kid. He stole it from his parents.

We don't know enough to defend or not defend these parents....

How about the parent/parents of the black teenager who shot 3 people at his school, was given bail, was out of jail in a day, and his parent/parents gave him a party?

Should they have been arrested?
Yes they should have. Circumstances matter

That's a different law. They're charging the parents with man-slaughter.
What you're talking about is a weapons charge....a straw gun purchase.....and from what has been reported....the gun didn't belong to the kid. He stole it from his parents.
They bought it for him for his birthday.

The straw purchase was my argument for why we should never let these people out. Even though they legally can’t own a gun doesn’t mean they aren’t capable of buying one.

They bought it for him for his birthday.

The straw purchase was my argument for why we should never let these people out. Even though they legally can’t own a gun doesn’t mean they aren’t capable of buying one.

Moron......

People buy guns for their children all the time........they could have bought him a shotgun or rifle to the same effect...........

And this is why we fight you shitheads.....

You would arrest a parent buying a shotgun they intend to allow their kid to use...or a hunting rifle...

Of course you defend the parents. Shocker

I believe in the right to a trial......and the truth, facts and reality....

I know what you shitheads said about Rittenhouse....so sell your bullshit somewhere else.

Moron......

People buy guns for their children all the time........they could have bought him a shotgun or rifle to the same effect...........

And this is why we fight you shitheads.....

You would arrest a parent buying a shotgun they intend to allow their kid to use...or a hunting rifle...
No I wouldn’t. My nephews use our guns. But if they took my brothers guns and killed, my brother could be charged based on the circumstances.

You can’t help defend the shooter and his parents. Not surprised

I know what you shitheads said about Rittenhouse....so sell your bullshit somewhere else.
You disagree with us? Of course you do. If we argued white is white you’d say no it’s not.

These folks totally ignored the Christmas Parade attack and only want to focus on this one.
I'm just about fed up with their predictable nonsense.

These folks totally ignored the Christmas Parade attack and only want to focus on this one.
I'm just about fed up with their predictable nonsense.

Their prayers to their god..."government," were answered...the Christmas massacre by the blm guy was passed over.....a non-christmas miracle for them....

Forum List

Back