Our enemies must love our partisans

You are talking about people breaking the law or directly contributing to a death/potential death. Gun manufacturers are manufacturing a product that is legal and, unless they are doing something illegal, you don't have a case. We already have laws about selling guns. If someone illegally sells a weapon, they will be punished for that.

No, they should be held accountable when the guns they sold to a guy they should have known was dangerous does something crazy.

Shit, man, we recalled all side-loading baby cribs because 10 babies fell out of them.

We have 33,000 gun deaths a year, and well, not the Gun Industry's fault at all, really.

You are talking about people breaking the law or directly contributing to a death/potential death. Gun manufacturers are manufacturing a product that is legal and, unless they are doing something illegal, you don't have a case. We already have laws about selling guns. If someone illegally sells a weapon, they will be punished for that.

No, they should be held accountable when the guns they sold to a guy they should have known was dangerous does something crazy.

Shit, man, we recalled all side-loading baby cribs because 10 babies fell out of them.

We have 33,000 gun deaths a year, and well, not the Gun Industry's fault at all, really.

The manufacturers do not sell weapons directly to consumers. Duh.

The cigarette manufacturers create and sell a product that kills people and serves no purpose. There is no difference. Even your cop outs suck.

The gun industry produces a product that serves no purpose and kills people, and unlike smoking, most of them didn't sign up to be killed. Well, a third of them, anyway. I guess the 19,500 suicides did. but not the 11,000 gun murder victims.

Shit, again- read the headline- 2000 people on the TERROR WATCH LIST were able to buy guns because the NRA carved out a loophole that lets them do it.

Does this strike you as an industry that is responsible?

The cigarette manufacturers create and sell a product that kills people and serves no purpose. There is no difference. Even your cop outs suck.

The gun industry produces a product that serves no purpose and kills people, and unlike smoking, most of them didn't sign up to be killed. Well, a third of them, anyway. I guess the 19,500 suicides did. but not the 11,000 gun murder victims.

Shit, again- read the headline- 2000 people on the TERROR WATCH LIST were able to buy guns because the NRA carved out a loophole that lets them do it.

Does this strike you as an industry that is responsible?

Of course they did, tard. There is no difference. Cigarettes kill WAY more people than guns do.

The Shah followed his father in 1941 and was there till 1979. And yes they had an elected Prime Minister, who tried to steal the assets of US and British oil companies and other industries. The US and British did't take too kindly to that and ousted the Prime Minister, and BTW the US and British bought the seized assets back, they didn't take them.

The Shah didn't "Follow" his father. He was put on the throne AFTER his father was deposed because he was too pro-Nazi. In short, we told them what kind of government they should have.

BUt it gets better- We insisted the Shah have a Parliment and elections. And when those elections said, "Hey, no, we want the profits from our oil to go to the people, not British Petroleum", the CIA deposed that Democratically elected government and put the Shah (who had fled the country) into power as an absolute dictator.

And after tormenting his own people for 25 years, they finally got rid of him. And they still hate us for it.

Here's a crazy idea. Why don't we actually mind our own business, and if they want to control their own resources, let them.

Of course they did, tard. There is no difference. Cigarettes kill WAY more people than guns do.

Uh, no, the lady who got shot by her tiny-dicked husband did not sign up to be killed. Nor did the guy who got shot in an argument over the dog pooping on the lawn.

I'd happily hold the gun industry to the same standards as the tobacco industry.

Fortunately, you have no say in anything.

Well, I assume you want alcohol made illegal and how do you feel about drug legalization? All of those things kill people.

I'm fine with the drug laws where they are at, but we should put more emphasis on treatment than incarceration.

And I would happily hold the gun industry to the same standards as tobacco or alcohol in terms of regulation.

Hey, this is the part where you whine, "But the founding fathers said I could have a gun!!!!!"

Well, I assume you want alcohol made illegal and how do you feel about drug legalization? All of those things kill people.

I'm fine with the drug laws where they are at, but we should put more emphasis on treatment than incarceration.

And I would happily hold the gun industry to the same standards as tobacco or alcohol in terms of regulation.

Hey, this is the part where you whine, "But the founding fathers said I could have a gun!!!!!"

No, this is the part where I show you how wrong you are by pointing out that the second amendment, unlike alcohol and cigarettes, is a right.

Fortunately, you have no say in anything.

Keep pretending the majority of us who don't engage in your fetish (only 38% of households have guns in them) aren't going to get totally fed up with your irresponsibility.

Every time there's a mass shooting, you people piss yourselves that folks might finally wake up.

I bet you live in mortal terror one of those 2000 "Terror watch list" folks might shoot someone.

No, this is the part where I show you how wrong you are by pointing out that the second amendment, unlike alcohol and cigarettes, is a right.

Only in Antonin Scalia's bizarre imagination.

Once that old fuck takes a dirt nap, the Second will be about Militias again.

Obviously you have no clue and have never read the federalist papers where discussions the founders actually had regarding the second amendment were recorded. Man, you should really stop talking when you don't have a clue. You sound dumb to us more educated people. :)

Only in Antonin Scalia's bizarre imagination.

Once that old fuck takes a dirt nap, the Second will be about Militias again.

In fact, many of the founders were actually against a federally controlled centralized "militia" because they thought it would make the government too powerful and easily able to gain control over and used against the people to take away our natural "God given" rights, as had been the case in England and other places back in those days.

Obviously you have no clue and have never read the federalist papers where discussions the founders actually had regarding the second amendment were recorded. Man, you should really stop talking when you don't have a clue. You sound dumb to us more educated people.

the dumb cow thinks she's "educated" that's a laugh.

Here's the thing. I don't give a fuck what the Founding Slave Rapists were thinking. does an unrestricted right to gun ownership make sense in 2015, to the point where crazy people and terrorists can buy them?

And the obvious answer is "no".

In fact, many of the founders were actually against a federally controlled centralized "militia" because they thought it would make the government too powerful and easily able to gain control over and used against the people to take away our natural "God given" rights, as had been the case in England and other places back in those days.

America couldn't function as a modern nation state the way the Founding Slave Rapists thought.

that's why we evolved beyond them.

You see, the reason we don't all shit in chamber pots anymore is we have modren governments that have created sanitation systems that clean up the water so it's not sitting in the middle of the street spreading diseases like it did back then in the oldy-days.

In the modern world, when you have a machine gun that can shoot 100 rounds a minute into a room full of movie goers, you really n eed laws to make sure that they don't fall into the hands of crazy people who think they are the Joker or that Allah is going to give them 76 virgins in the afterlife.

No, i want to throw them in prison for producing a DANGEROUS product and then knowingly selling them to DANGEROUS people.

You feel the same way about beer companies?

So let's look at that one.

If I own a bar, and someone is falling down sloppy drunk, and i keep pouring beers into them, I can be held liable if they drive off and run over a family.

the tobacco companies were held liable when it was discovered that they were intentionally marketting to children with the intent of getting them addicted.

Why aren't we holding gun manufacturers- who sell a product designed to KILL PEOPLE - to that same standard.

You didn't answer the question. But nice try on the evasion.

Of course, I agree: It's not only good to have two parties who oppose each other, it's critical.

The problem we have right now is that the two parties have been essentially taken over by zealots. It's now the Regressive Left vs. the Regressive Right, and the rest of us - the majority - can only watch as the two ends of the spectrum behave like children in desperate need of Librium™.

THAT'S the problem.

Which is why what we really need is a multi-party system. I'd like to see a good 10-15 prominent parties. Let the zealots have their little fringe elements.

Who are the zealots on the left?

Can you name a few?

Obviously you have no clue and have never read the federalist papers where discussions the founders actually had regarding the second amendment were recorded. Man, you should really stop talking when you don't have a clue. You sound dumb to us more educated people.

the dumb cow thinks she's "educated" that's a laugh.

Here's the thing. I don't give a fuck what the Founding Slave Rapists were thinking. does an unrestricted right to gun ownership make sense in 2015, to the point where crazy people and terrorists can buy them?

And the obvious answer is "no".

You are the dumb cow around here. Everyone knows that. It's just a given.

The Founding Slave Rapists? You are truly an idiot.

Forum List

Back