Ben Carson's Botched Map.....""Ooops..."

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
Ben Carson's campaign just completely botched a map of America
On Tuesday night, Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson tweeted a map highlighting states where the Governors have said Syrian refugees would not be welcomed.
There was just one problem. The map totally butchered the location of several states, including New Hampshire and New York.

Here's a look at the original tweet, screenshotted by the Washington Post before it was deleted from Carson's account on Tuesday.

Carson's map vs. the actual United States:

screen%20shot%202015-11-18%20at%204.00.45%20pm.png

And what, exactly, is the significance of the erroneous map?

Should we be wary of electing ANOTHER self-aggrandizing, messianic, uninformed, inexperienced tool as President?

Do tell.

How bout this gem

You keep posting shit that you think makes the argument against voting for Carson. That's interesting.

I'm not concerned with Carson. His rise or fall is on his shoulders not mine or some stupid map. I just enjoy exposing the fools of the Democratic party and this seemed like a great thread to do it in.

The RW'ers have had their fling with Carson. Last week there would have been 50 posts by now attacking you for being mean to Carson.

Yup. His sputtering word salad about the Paris attacks last Sunday morning revealed just how stupid a guy with a medical degree can be.

How bout this gem

You keep posting shit that you think makes the argument against voting for Carson. That's interesting.

I'm not concerned with Carson. His rise or fall is on his shoulders not mine or some stupid map. I just enjoy exposing the fools of the Democratic party and this seemed like a great thread to do it in.

The fact that you don't know that the tipover island guy was making a joke is the funniest item in this entire thread.

Obama drew a map..with 57 states.....:dunno:

Post it or sit your fat ass down and shut up, Skanky

LOL I've never taken direction from you, Roots, what makes you think I will now? Did Obungles say there were 57 states? Why yes, yes he did. Your attempt to split hairs is just that...an attempt to split hairs. Now go bake some cookies....or whatever you do in your idle time

How bout this gem

The fact that you don't know that the tipover island guy was making a joke is the funniest item in this entire thread.

You really believe that?

Forum List

Back