Origin of articles in Western European languages

rupol2000

I agree with you that you have an opinion about something. I don't agree with you how you replace what I say with your fantasy.

Question: Why do you try to speak with others about your fantasy ideas as if your fantasy ideas had something to do with real history?

The theme here is by the way "Origin of articles in Western European languages". And what the Awars have to do with - although no one knows what kind of language the Awars had spoken - seems to be your own personal hidden fantasy message. And the people in Austria and South Germany - the first few hundred miles of the Danube - speak German.

Last edited:
zaangalewa

Ballet is a degrade version of a steppe folk dance.

For example, this choreography is what Tchaikovsky has incorporated into his ballet Swan Lake.

As far as traditional German dance is concerned, it just doesn't look like that. There is no acrobatics so on.There are only drinking mugs

Awars have to do with - although no one knows what kind of language the Awars had spoken - seems to be your own personal hidden fantasy message. And the people in Austria and South Germany - the first few hundred miles of the Danube - speak German.
The Avars spoke Slavic, this was already discussed. Balts and Balkans did not speak Slavic before the Avarians and Bulgarians came.

Bavarya is Avarya.

Southeastern German dialects still differ from Germanic ones. Even in Germany itself. Sisi Bavarian had an oriental appearance, unlike the Holstein-Gottorp Catherine II and Angela Merkel.

Real photo of her:

licensed-image

Dark-eyed oriental beauty

maxresdefault.jpg

Sisi Bavarian in more older age: also Eastern non-Germanic appearance.

2470143.jpg
Avaria

Do you think nonsense becomes more plausible when it is painted on maps? No one knows what kind of language the Awars had spoken. And where had been Bohemians (Boio), Bavarians, Alemans, Suebens and Langobards never had lived any Awars - otherwise we would know what kind of language they had spoken and/or who they had been. And what kind of people the Awars really had been seems also not to be clear. It's said they looked like Europeans and like Mongols - what seems to show that no one today has only a little idea who the Awars really had been. Perhaps they called themselve "Awars" (or were called "Awars") in a similar way how US-Americans call themselve "only" Americans and speak Spanish. With such a knowledge about history in any future no one really will be able to find out what the USA now is.

Last edited:
This pig-like man has killed Europe with its slave army. He laid the foundations for the Prussian mass army. Friedrich Wilhelm 1.

1605055489_friedrich_wil.jpg

He even has lace sticking out from under the "armor". Surely there are lace panties, stockings, what do you think?

With such a knowledge about history in any future no one really will be able to find out what the USA now is.
What the Americans descended from the British colonialists are also lie. Americans are local people. Their genetics are oriental and their culture and appearance are Asian. This is the sister population of the Aryans. Americans are not Europeans.

Bavarya is Avarya.

I do not have any idea why you do not listen what I say to you. Bavarians call themselve to be "bayerisch" what is in English spoken like "Irish" with a leading B = B-Irish. So "Bayerisch" is spoken "Birish". "Bavaria" is a Latin expression.

This map is based on real data. The "germany" that you think of generally appeared at the end of the 19th century
I do not have any idea why you cry through the whole world as loud as possible "I am an idiot".

Charlesmagne had been by the way a Germanic and "France" is a Germanic name. After this information take a look to the following video for some basic knowledge about the Holy Empire from 800 AD-1806 AD (Today "Germany"). The Awars - whoever they had been and whatever language they really had spoken - had lived somewhere between the Byzantine empire and the Holy Empire.

Last edited:
This map is based on real data.

This is fantasy - nothing else. Again: no one knowa which kind of people the Awars really had been (Europeans, Mongols) and what kind of language they ahd spoken at all. And thsi in such a gigantic area - where also people live who live since a much longer tieme there? What you say and show is stupid nonsense!

The "germany" that you think of generally appeared at the end of the 19th century

The Germany I know is called "Deutschland"- We are "doitsh" in a similiar way how the Scottish are "scoitsh".

Forum List

Back