Oregon's Governor orders State Police to Round up GOP State Senators

I cannot speak for their governor, but it’s s
aka you don't care if they get brought back in cuffs

No idea. You would have to ask the state governor that.
Dodge........Are you really that dumb to not understand that answer.........A Dem Governor ordering Dem State Senators to be arrested and forced into session.

LOL

Dodge........Are you really that dumb to not understand that answer.........A Dem Governor ordering Dem State Senators to be arrested and forced into session.

LOL

No dodge. I’m just not being partisan about it. I’ll say it again. It doesn’t matter who is pulling this shit. It’s wrong!!!

vadum070119.jpg

Portland Oregon.......Conservative Reporter beaten.............Joke of a Governor doesn't do a damned thing.......

What a Joke leftist are.......

Antifa.............little tyrannical wads.............

LOL

No dodge. I’m just not being partisan about it. I’ll say it again. It doesn’t matter who is pulling this shit. It’s wrong!!!
And yet ONLY ONE SIDE GETS THIS TREATMENT WHEN IT HAPPENS.

Some day we are going to have a dang Serious Disagreement in this country.

Let's have some more lunatic fringe leftist BS

For wearing a stinking hat eating and minding their own business........

The left are FING LUNATICS.

LOL

Absolutely correct. That’s what happens when people are more concerned with which party is abusing power rather then condemning the act itself.

To reiterate: any legislative body that prevents a quorum is disgraceful.

Whether one governor used heavy handed tactics vs the other does not make the initial problem acceptable.

Are we on the same page here?

LOL

Absolutely correct. That’s what happens when people are more concerned with which party is abusing power rather then condemning the act itself.

Whether one governor used heavy handed tactics vs the other does not make the initial problem acceptable.

Yup.............and like Locusts........Dems will destroy State after State with their Lunatic left running the show.

Kapish..........which is the point.
tumblr_inline_pi11dy9V8g1titagt_500.png

Population centers in Oregon ignore rural areas needs.........and destroy their jobs.

Oregon's Governor ordered the State Police to Round up and force GOP State Senators to a Special Session who had left to not allow a vote on a Cap and Trade bill to crush the logging industry.

Oregon farmers, truckers, loggers and senators rebel against Dems

National media has been quick to cover Oregon Governor Kate Brown’s militaristic response to republican legislators who have cut senate sessions and left town.

In an effort to save Oregon agriculture, transportation and natural resource industries from bearing the burden of a boundless cap and trade bill (Oregon HB 2020), 11 republican senators ditched the state capital to prevent a quorum in the chamber. It was a stand made to force the far-reaching plan into a referendum vote rather than allow a super-majority legislature, packed with politicians lacking business experience, to set policy.

Brown’s reaction was to condemn the senators for dereliction of duty and charge the state police with the task of rounding up the truants and compelling them to return to Salem. Despite the Oregon State Police’s statement that they are following their constitutional obligation, it has been suggested that the forced return of legislators to a special session Brown has called July 2 might fall under Oregon Statute 163.255 of second degree kidnap. Whether the senators have committed a crime warranting arrest goes unanswered.

As well, Brown’s hysteria is being called hypocritical as her history was revealed, dredging up the fact that she had led a similar exodus in 2001 over redistricting.

I predict no senators are arrested and the police tell the governor to go get stuffed.

What you REALLY earn after taxes in each state your salary is $50,000 vs. $200,000 Oregon is worst | Daily Mail Online

What you REALLY earn after taxes in each state if your salary is $50,000 vs. $200,000 - and Oregon is the worst
  • The amount of money you take home after taxes varies from state-to-state
  • Many states, like California, have progressive income taxes that subtract a higher percentage of your salary the more you earn
  • Oregon has the lowest take home salary in the nation: a $50,000 salary comes to $37,345 after taxes, while a $200,000 salary adds up to $127,720 post-taxation
  • Eight states have zero income tax: Wyoming, Washington, Texas, Tennessee, South Dakota, New Hampshire, Nevada and Florida, paying out $40,963 after taxes for a $50,000 salary, and $145,962 for those making $200,000
9733842-6696735-image-a-170_1549997568173.jpg

LOL

At some point, you MUST fight fire with fire. These leftist dicks have been doing the shit for so long with ZERO consequences that the only way to fix the problem is to give these kunts a taste of their own medicine.

Either that, or we could all get violent.

Doesn't sound like a very smart bill for the State loggers or the State economy.

One would think the Governor of that State would be all about jobs and the State's economy.

Guess not.

Oregon governor vows to go around GOP in climate-bill fight

regon Gov. Kate Brown said she is prepared to use her executive powers to take action on climate change after Republican state senators defeated a cap-and-trade bill by fleeing the state.

“Let me be very, very clear: I am not backing down,” Brown, a Democrat, said at a news conference Sunday, The Oregonian reported. The governor said that she still hopes lawmakers can reach a compromise but added she is prepared to use her executive authority if the legislature cannot reach an agreement.

If a compromise fails in the next few months, Brown said, she will direct her staff and state agencies to look for alternative ways to implement parts of the cap-and-trade bill without the legislature’s approval.

"Working on legislation is my preferred approach; collaborating across the aisle and around the state," she said. "However, given the uncertainty that now permeates Oregon's political system, I am also directing my staff and agencies to explore alternative paths in case these collaborative approaches do not lead to successful legislation. This includes the use of my executive powers and direction of state agencies."

Brown said the cap-and-trade system was necessary to address threats posed by climate change.

America is laughing at Oregon for having to pump its own gas

For the first time — in counties with fewer than 40,000 people — Oregonians are allowed to pump their own gas.

Reread that last sentence. Take a moment to process it. Oregon didn't pump its own gas. And it still won't in its major counties. The only other state that doesn't allow you to pump your own gas is New Jersey.

Here are some of the, um, more concerned responses, and they're all quite serious:

♦ "Not a good idea, there are lots of reason to have an attendant helping, one is they need a job too. Many people are not capable of knowing how to pump gas and the hazards of not doing it correctly. Besides I don't want to go to work smelling of gas when I get it on my hands or clothes. I agree Very bad idea."

♦ "I don't even know HOW to pump gas and I am 62, native Oregonian.....I say NO THANKS! I don't want to smell like gasoline!"

♦ "I've lived in this state all my life and I REFUSE to pump my own gas. I had to do it once in California while visiting my brother and almost died doing it. This a service only qualified people should perform. I will literally park at the pump and wait until someone pumps my gas. I can't even"

Forum List

Back