Oregon's state senate republicans cannot run for reelection.

Do you think partisan bureaucrats should be able to decide for The People?​

No, I don't. It is obvious that you do.

The partisan bureaucrats who made the decision they would be no longer eligible to serve where:
those representatives who openly defied the law "The People" approved by over a 2-to-1 margin.

1707148676049.png

I believe people should have the right to protest and strike…

In response to Texas representatives pulling such crap, you posted:

1707149715046.png

(this is the part where you pretend you didn’t see this post)

What does that have to do with anything?

My point is that the power of majority rule only works if everyone agrees to abide by it. If you push too far, and people refuse to play along, the country becomes ungovernable.
So, everyone one agreed on jim crow laws?

No, I don't. It is obvious that you do.

The partisan bureaucrats who made the decision they would be no longer eligible to serve where:
those representatives who openly defied the law "The People" approved by over a 2-to-1 margin.

Just curious, who do they have to ask permission from?

In response to Texas representatives pulling such crap, you posted:

View attachment 897868

(this is the part where you pretend you didn’t see this post)

IIRC, the recourse in TX is that they can be arrested and brought back to the chamber.

Hilarious

Your mom saying that he "believes you sweetie" ain't proof of shit son.
The fraud was obvious. The cover up was and is obvious. Lawfare is an obvious attempt to intimidate people into believing the election was fair. That is why it has not worked and never will.

The fraud was obvious. The cover up was and is obvious. Lawfare is an obvious attempt to intimidate people into believing the election was fair. That is why it has not worked and never will.
Hilarious

50-State Certification says noooooooooo.....

Forum List

Back