Oregon divided

Well Alaska isn't a good example at all because the majority of our rural folks don't use roads, they use airplanes.

However, it's actually cheaper to build a road in a rural area than an urban. The highway agency estimates a 2 lane undivided road carries a price tag of $2-3M per mile of new road in rural areas and $6M per mile in urban areas.

If we were to just as an example use Alaska property tax as a benchmark; the cheapest property tax in the state is roughly $650 a year on a 200kish home. (In anchorage it would be like $3.6k on the same home, mat su valley is $2.5k on the same home) That doesn't count muni gas taxes, sales taxes, etc. It's easily conceivable when adding up the resources that a small city could in fact afford to put in a road or bridge or power plant (and I know that for a fact because our bush towns do it often without much help from the state and typically zero help from the feds [who only maintain the 1.4k miles of hwy])

I don't think you know what you're talking about rightwinger
Again, you are missing the basic economics of building roads
Yes, a road built in the boonies is cheaper to construct but it serves a relatively small number of cars
A road built in the city costs more but it will have tens of thousands more cars each day

Well Alaska isn't a good example at all because the majority of our rural folks don't use roads, they use airplanes.

However, it's actually cheaper to build a road in a rural area than an urban. The highway agency estimates a 2 lane undivided road carries a price tag of $2-3M per mile of new road in rural areas and $6M per mile in urban areas.

If we were to just as an example use Alaska property tax as a benchmark; the cheapest property tax in the state is roughly $650 a year on a 200kish home. (In anchorage it would be like $3.6k on the same home, mat su valley is $2.5k on the same home) That doesn't count muni gas taxes, sales taxes, etc. It's easily conceivable when adding up the resources that a small city could in fact afford to put in a road or bridge or power plant (and I know that for a fact because our bush towns do it often without much help from the state and typically zero help from the feds [who only maintain the 1.4k miles of hwy])

Yes, a road built in the boonies is cheaper to construct but it serves a relatively small number of cars
A road built in the city costs more but it will have tens of thousands more cars each day

What does that have to do with anything?

You argued that a small town couldn't afford to build a bridge, I say your wrong. [In fact, I know you're wrong because villages up here do it all the time.]

Sounds like he's from New Jersey. There were a lot of East Coasters calling for the patriots to just be shot and get it over with when LaVoy Finicum was shot like a dog. I got pretty pissy with a friend of a friend who was some twit professor at a college on the East Coast who called out publicly to just shoot them. Needless to say she got very quiet and disappeared after my little outburst of what should be done to people like her.

You don't think farmers and ranchers pay property tax? Or sales tax? Or state tax? Or business tax? Or gas tax?

Of course they do
But there are not sufficient numbers of them to pay for major public works projects

Suppose you live in Moosefuck Oregon, a community of 500 family farms. Moosefuck is on Upper Shitzcreek and relies on a bridge that was built during the Depression to access the nearest major city. When that bridge needs replacement at $3 million, those families cannot afford to pay for it themselves. That is where state funding of rural projects comes into play.
That bridge cannot be justified for just 500 families, but it is built because it is necessary for the communities survival
Alaska has a lot of isolated communities like that
Those bridges serve to get the raw products from those 500 families that raise the raw product used in the cities. I suppose when the cities are cut off from those five hundred families that they (city dwellers and their leadership) believe they can abuse the office folks in the cities can fend for themselves. Maybe the city dwellers can go with the 'soylent green' theme and a few of them may survive eating their own for awhile.

Perhaps we should get together and do some 'go fund me' promo's to get those five hundred covered for the bankers and their faithful followers can't bully them around so easily.

Oddly, you seem to think that Moosefuck Oregon is the only source of food for cities
Those cities also represent a "Market" for Moosefuck to sell its goods. They will not make a profit selling among themselves
O'well, you know "profit" and greed doesn't rule over everyone. Portland can get their goods from the ports coming in from China. The people may start experiencing a lil' strife like our pets had some years back when China was poisoning pet food but "profit" is all good right?

Eastern OR and Eastern WA should be fine to become their own states, they would have many rivers including the Columbia river...so they won't be completely landlocked.

Sounds like he's from New Jersey. There were a lot of East Coasters calling for the patriots to just be shot and get it over with when LaVoy Finicum was shot like a dog. I got pretty pissy with a friend of a friend who was some twit professor at a college on the East Coast who called out publicly to just shoot them. Needless to say she got very quiet and disappeared after my little outburst of what should be done to people like her.

I really dislike the arrogant attitudes of city folk, they shit all over my city after annexing us (against our will) It took us fucking 20 years to get a second HS built and we needed it really bad but Anchorage always out voted us even though we pay a fuck ton more property taxes than they do. They gave us one fucking fire house, two trucks. We're a huge sprawl though so the trucks can't even hope to cover the area... We actually had to pay for our own fire protection even though we pay taxes to pay for it (we have at least two fully donation paid fire departments - some jackass just wrecked one of our trucks too) Often feels like the only thing we get out of Anchorage is decent police protection - and that's mostly cause they live out here heh

I really dislike the arrogant attitudes of city folk, they shit all over my city after annexing us (against our will) It took us fucking 20 years to get a second HS built and we needed it really bad but Anchorage always out voted us even though we pay a fuck ton more property taxes than they do. They gave us one fucking fire house, two trucks. We're a huge sprawl though so the trucks can't even hope to cover the area... We actually had to pay for our own fire protection even though we pay taxes to pay for it (we have at least two fully donation paid fire departments - some jackass just wrecked one of our trucks too) Often feels like the only thing we get out of Anchorage is decent police protection - and that's mostly cause they live out here heh
We are in the midwest at the moment. I won't go into how corrupt it is here but will say I have often wondered if it just gets more corrupt the farther east you get after traveling through the country some years back.

You argued that a small town couldn't afford to build a bridge, I say your wrong. [In fact, I know you're wrong because villages up here do it all the time.]

I'd have to see the numbers on the "we built it all ourselves" claim

I have lived in four different states. In each case major public works projects and schools were funded through a combination of federal/state grants and low cost municipal bonds that are backed by the state.

I would have to see where Alaskan towns pass the hat to pay for their infrastructure

Last edited:
The Willamette River and Valley are only one of the most beautiful places in Oregon. Mt. Hood is beautiful but only saw it from an airplane. I drove to Crater Lake which is beautiful and Wizard Island in it is more than beautiful in the middle of Crater Lake. I went to Mt. St. Helens, Washington State after the eruption and the devastation was evident. I went to Mt. Rainer in Washington State and walked amongst a giant grove of Douglas Fir trees and been to Muir woods in California which had huge Redwood trees. I walked among Bristlecone Pine trees in Arizona which are the oldest trees on Earth but not tall and bristly. It is illegal to touch a Bristlecone Pine and taking a pinecone is punishable with a hefty fine and jail time.

I'd have to see the numbers on the "we built it all ourselves" claim

I have lived in four different states. In each case a major public works project was funded through a combination of federal/state grants and low cost municipal bonds that are backed by the state.

I would have to see where Alaskan towns pass the hat to pay for their infrastructure

I would have to do some digging to find stuff that wasn't put into motion by the FAST act (Obama's Fixing America's Surface Transporation act 114-94 - which throws down $305B through 2020 for exactly this kind of shit.) OR mandated by the Feds when they did that whole "this is deficient" thing across the nation (I can recall of at least one bridge that the village was fine with but the feds said they had to replace it, then they rejected the one lane proposal and insisted it had to be two lanes - but the bridge seriously gets like 10 cars a year... Cars are not so popular in the bush, cause well no roads, plus a dog team or a snow machine is way more effective. Ya know in the winter in some places people can't even turn their cars off because it'll freeze up solid heh) Both of those programs were part of the stimulus program Obama sold ya'll on, and Alaska jumped on that shit hard heh I know we got like $3M for a bridge in uhm A-something, so the kids didn't have to walk across the frozen river anymore (we lost quite a few of the little whipper snappers during the school year.) I think we also got the funding for the infamous "Bridge to Nowhere" as well, but we didn't put it in or something like that (actually I'll have to revisit that story to get my facts straight - it was to replace a ferry system to the... dump and about 50 residents I think.)

Like the rest of the country, Oregon is sick of having policies determined by the cities.

"...big city lawmakers passing restrictive environmental and economic laws are hurting farmers, hunters and ranchers.

"Smith says to look at where the power lies.

"Keep in mind that 43 of the 60 legislators in this building come from Multnomah, Washington and Clackamas County," he said. "It makes it difficult for a small population of Oregonians to have influence on major policy."

""Our citizens are hurting," Smith said to KATU's Chris Liedle. "I think there are folks back home that have a level of frustration both with state government and with the federal government."

"To start the discussion, Parsons emailed every state legislator in all three states, contacted newspapers in the area and started a forum on Yahoo Groups titled "Oregon and Washington Joining Idaho" to discuss logistics like what would happen with assets like state prisons and universities in counties that voted to join Idaho.

"We want a voice," Parsons said. "Give us our voice and we'll take our lumps, if that is what it comes to."

Ideally, Parsons says it would be the county's decision to join Idaho or stay with its current state.

"If people in Malheur County say we want to be a part of Idaho, then I think the rest of Oregon should say, go for it," he exclaimed. "This could theoretically go all the way across the state."

He's reading Malheur County all wrong, though. That place has been taken over by communists and pigs. So let them stay with Bend and Eugene. They deserve each other.

Lawmaker to pitch idea to join eastern parts of Oregon, Washington with Idaho
The Enemies of Democracy Have Forced New Demographics

I have a conflict because, if taken without secession, this seem to conflict with majority rule. However, I can go deeper into what has been going on and resolve that dilemma because Environmentalism represents the overwhelming and unrepresentative power of a selfish and exclusivist elite. (Similarly, Whites cannot support majoritarianism if undesirables have been allowed to vote or immigrate and become voters against the will of the original majority).

So there is a contradiction here. Wasn't Oregon united before the 1% took over the laws and even the voters' minds because of its massive brainwashing power?
Yup.

And Oregon was self sufficient before they seized our resources and leveled unconstitutional land use laws against land owners, that made it IMPOSSIBLE for them to support themselves from their land.
Big Oil Occupied Government

Paper or plastic? By federal decree, forest products are replaced by petrochemical products. Who ordered that?

Send Snacks!!!!!!

The Willamette River and Valley are only one of the most beautiful places in Oregon. Mt. Hood is beautiful but only saw it from an airplane. I drove to Crater Lake which is beautiful and Wizard Island in it is more than beautiful in the middle of Crater Lake. I went to Mt. St. Helens, Washington State after the eruption and the devastation was evident. I went to Mt. Rainer in Washington State and walked amongst a giant grove of Douglas Fir trees and been to Muir woods in California which had huge Redwood trees. I walked among Bristlecone Pine trees in Arizona which are the oldest trees on Earth but not tall and bristly. It is illegal to touch a Bristlecone Pine and taking a pinecone is punishable with a hefty fine and jail time.
Eco-Eunuchs

Vermin and vegetation. Treehuggers indulge in the same pagan nature-worship as the dumb superstitious savages did. Though freeloading off wealth created by a nation that had a pioneering attitude about nature, they degenerated into selfish regressive mutants incapable of developing nature for the prosperity of all. Bitter at being non-productive misfits, they indulge in escapist fantasies, elevating themselves to cartoon heroes out to save Gaia from Prometheus.

And only a bully gets pleasure out of watching normal people punished for doing what is natural for non-superstitious humans to do. That's your real motivation for gloating over fines and jail time.

Last edited:
Like the rest of the country, Oregon is sick of having policies determined by the cities.

"...big city lawmakers passing restrictive environmental and economic laws are hurting farmers, hunters and ranchers.

"Smith says to look at where the power lies.

"Keep in mind that 43 of the 60 legislators in this building come from Multnomah, Washington and Clackamas County," he said. "It makes it difficult for a small population of Oregonians to have influence on major policy."

""Our citizens are hurting," Smith said to KATU's Chris Liedle. "I think there are folks back home that have a level of frustration both with state government and with the federal government."

"To start the discussion, Parsons emailed every state legislator in all three states, contacted newspapers in the area and started a forum on Yahoo Groups titled "Oregon and Washington Joining Idaho" to discuss logistics like what would happen with assets like state prisons and universities in counties that voted to join Idaho.

"We want a voice," Parsons said. "Give us our voice and we'll take our lumps, if that is what it comes to."

Ideally, Parsons says it would be the county's decision to join Idaho or stay with its current state.

"If people in Malheur County say we want to be a part of Idaho, then I think the rest of Oregon should say, go for it," he exclaimed. "This could theoretically go all the way across the state."

He's reading Malheur County all wrong, though. That place has been taken over by communists and pigs. So let them stay with Bend and Eugene. They deserve each other.

Lawmaker to pitch idea to join eastern parts of Oregon, Washington with Idaho
Yet 93% of Americans believe in some form of tighter gun laws, and you yell "NO!"

One man one vote, kg. Tough.

You're full of shit, and lying again fakey. You should live in Chicago. Go gunless.
55%.
Guns

You don't think farmers and ranchers pay property tax? Or sales tax? Or state tax? Or business tax? Or gas tax?

Of course they do
But there are not sufficient numbers of them to pay for major public works projects

Suppose you live in Moosefuck Oregon, a community of 500 family farms. Moosefuck is on Upper Shitzcreek and relies on a bridge that was built during the Depression to access the nearest major city. When that bridge needs replacement at $3 million, those families cannot afford to pay for it themselves. That is where state funding of rural projects comes into play.
That bridge cannot be justified for just 500 families, but it is built because it is necessary for the communities survival
the only reason any community outside the cities is dependent upon govt $$ is because they have been managed into dependence by statist pigs in the cities. Te rr
Eco-Eunuchs

Vermin and vegetation. Treehuggers indulge in the same pagan nature-worship as the dumb superstitious savages did. Though freeloading off wealth created by a nation that had a pioneering attitude about nature, they degenerated into selfish regressive mutants incapable of developing nature for the prosperity of all. Bitter at being non-productive misfits, they indulge in escapist fantasies, elevating themselves to cartoon heroes out to save Gaia from Prometheus.

And only a bully gets pleasure out of watching normal people punished for doing what is natural for non-superstitious humans to do. That's your real motivation for gloating over fines and jail time.
yup.

This looks great to me.
79146523-9c18-4a28-a215-4b5c445e2086-large16x9_Eastern_washington_oregon_idaho.bmp
And they can call it the state of Stupid. LOL Both Eastern Oregon and Eastern Washington are funded by the western parts of the state. Idaho has no such money to invest in that area.

But they won't turn down that big city money. Losers.

Back country rednecks complain about city folks making policy

But they love it when the revenue generated in cities goes to pay for their roads, electricity, schools, hospitals....none of which would be available if they had to pay for it themselves
No, we don't. We don't need that revenue. When the feds and the city statists get the fuck out of our business, we'll build our own roads.

Cut off ALL the funding.

Evict ALL the parks, usfws, usfs, and blm employees

and we'll be just fine. When we managed our own resources, we did just fine.
Lordy, lordy. What a damned fool you are. What you are suggesting is that the proposed state be a separate nation within the borders of the US. A very poor one, at that. Without the funding of the west side of the state, Eastern Oregon would have no infrastructure.

Heck Northern California and parts of Nevada may want in on that down the road a ways.
Yup.

I've been saying for years. Wall off the cities. Let them rot.
The cities will be getting worse for awhile as they let the serpents in and thought they would have protection in that.
Well, you certainly have some funny ideas about the state of the cities in Oregon and Washington. But, if you avoid them, the cities will be better for it.

Of course they do

the only reason any community outside the cities is dependent upon govt $$ is because they have been managed into dependence by statist pigs in the cities. Te rr
Eco-Eunuchs

yup.
What a dumb old bitch you are. There is very little other than hand to mouth agriculture in Eastern Oregon. Most of the ranchers make less than a craftsmen in the cities does. And three bad years in a row can wipe them out if they have any debt. No industries, very little forestry, since the automation of the sawmills has one mill doing what it took five to do before. Without the funding of the cities, Bend, Eugene, Portland, Eastern Oregon would look like a third world nation.

Forum List

Back