13th conservative Oregon county approves measure to secede and join ‘Greater Idaho’

skye

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2012
BRAVO! :clap2:

Another right-leaning county in eastern Oregon has voted to secede from the Democrat-run state and join neighboring Idaho, according to reports.

Crook County residents passed the measure by a 53% majority Tuesday, making it the 13th county in the state to sign onto the movement known as “Greater Idaho,” NewsNation reported.

“The voters of eastern Oregon have spoken loudly and clearly about their desire to see border talks move forward,” said the Greater Idaho movement’s executive director Matt McCaw.

“With this latest result in Crook County, there’s no excuse left for the Legislature and Governor to continue to ignore the people’s wishes.”

1716689570831.png

Sumpin’ tells me the population in the Eastern portion is a lot lower than out in the Western portion. So, Although I like their thinking, I doubt this will pass.

The entire party of shit platform relies on holding productive people hostage. A marxist, parasitic entity can't survive on fat, slutty burger flippers addicted to abortion. The life blood is a productive, compliant population.

So, we A) stop being compliant, and we B) separate ourselves from the subhuman shit that pretends to govern us.

If the New California movement gains more traction the Dim party will go the way of the Whigs. :cool:

new california flag.jpg

The entire party of shit platform relies on holding productive people hostage. A marxist, parasitic entity can't survive on fat, slutty burger flippers addicted to abortion. The life blood is a productive, compliant population.

So, we A) stop being compliant, and we B) separate ourselves from the subhuman shit that pretends to govern us.

If the New California movement gains more traction the Dim party will go the way of the Whigs. :cool:

View attachment 952210
Eastern Oregon is not the productive part of the state.

BRAVO! :clap2:

Another right-leaning county in eastern Oregon has voted to secede from the Democrat-run state and join neighboring Idaho, according to reports.

Crook County residents passed the measure by a 53% majority Tuesday, making it the 13th county in the state to sign onto the movement known as “Greater Idaho,” NewsNation reported.

“The voters of eastern Oregon have spoken loudly and clearly about their desire to see border talks move forward,” said the Greater Idaho movement’s executive director Matt McCaw.

“With this latest result in Crook County, there’s no excuse left for the Legislature and Governor to continue to ignore the people’s wishes.”

View attachment 952166

The great red state of Oregon has had enough of the blueies.

Sumpin’ tells me the population in the Eastern portion is a lot lower than out in the Western portion. So, Although I like their thinking, I doubt this will pass.

You are correct. If this goes, western Washington will do the same thing. And parts of Cali will want out.

Of course, the lefties in Salem don't want to lose any tax revenue they can use to induce more homeless to come crap on the streets of Portland.

View attachment 952210
State of Jefferson has a little traction ( it only took 80 years )

Forum List

Back