~Opposite Sex Question~

I don't want to talk about our feelings.

Arguing with me when I want to go to bed and saying we can't go to bed angry to get me to concede, so I can get some sleep, only gets you resented.

My stuff belongs where I put it.

Nothing will be painted any shade of pink.

but the vagina makes up for all of this.

Fool, NO vagina is worth ANYTHING pink. Unless its a vagina.

What pisses me off the most... when a guy asks me out and I say 'no thanks' (politely) and that makes me a lesbian.

Get the fuck over yourselves.

You do know we all think lesbians are hot, right?

I thought this was covered with only being able to think with one head at a time?

With some guys, I would happily be gay. Honestly, some drunk freak asks me out and expects a 'yes'? WTF is that about?

*sigh*

That's called "liquid courage". some guys will have a few to many, to build up the courage to talk to woman.

Rejections blows, uhm, so I've been told, and being drunk softens the blows to our tender feelings. Again, so I've been told.

I just might have to put that in my sig line. :eusa_angel:

I think by now most of you have caught on to my main problem with women..... I'm a traditionalist, a conservative, and from my screenname people ought to be able to figure out a lot of my personality and philosophy.

With that fully noted, my main problem with women is that way too many of them seem to think that they are Men. They act, speak, dress, and present themselves in a manner and form wholely unfitting for a woman, nevermind a Lady. They seek to assume roles and responsibilities outside of those proper and appropriate for a woman.

Not all mind you. I happen to think I am very much a lady :)
I act like one, dress like one, I am so much of a girly girl, even my family tells me that!
If it weren't for my (a-hem) potty mouth, I might could pull it off quite well too :lol:

What pisses me off the most... when a guy asks me out and I say 'no thanks' (politely) and that makes me a lesbian.

Get the fuck over yourselves.

You do know we all think lesbians are hot, right?

I thought this was covered with only being able to think with one head at a time?

With some guys, I would happily be gay. Honestly, some drunk freak asks me out and expects a 'yes'? WTF is that about?

What's worse, he thinks you're cute enough to ask or he doesn't ask cuz you're not cute enough?

Materialism and phoniness. The jewelry, hair, push up bras, elastic ass cheek support mechanisms,nail polish, shoe collection.......all a "show" in a ridiculous attempt to hide the fat ass, sagging tits and the gray hair.:eusa_shhh:

I act like one, dress like one, I am so much of a girly girl, even my family tells me that!
If it weren't for my (a-hem) potty mouth, I might could pull it off quite well too :lol:

No, not ALL, Dabs; but an alarmingly large majority of young (under 40) women these days fall into that category. The younger the age group you look at the higher the percentage, so it's not getting better with time either.

I think by now most of you have caught on to my main problem with women..... I'm a traditionalist, a conservative, and from my screenname people ought to be able to figure out a lot of my personality and philosophy.

With that fully noted, my main problem with women is that way too many of them seem to think that they are Men. They act, speak, dress, and present themselves in a manner and form wholely unfitting for a woman, nevermind a Lady. They seek to assume roles and responsibilities outside of those proper and appropriate for a woman.

A Potty-mouth is an aphrodesiac.

A Potty-mouth is an aphrodesiac.

Yup.

Materialism and phoniness. The jewelry, hair, push up bras, elastic ass cheek support mechanisms,nail polish, shoe collection.......all a "show" in a ridiculous attempt to hide the fat ass, sagging tits and the gray hair.:eusa_shhh:

Dude, just cause you're a guy, your ass don't sag some??
You don't get gray hair??
Guys get those belly shades tho....then they end up being called SHROOM BOY ~LoL~
Because when your belly gets so big, it hangs over and well..we all know, nothing grows where the sun don't shine!

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
For fuck's sake, get with it :tongue:

I can only think of one occasion in my experience where it's been a good thing, and that's a very long story that's probably not fit for public consumption.

Generally that "pouty mouth" is calling me all sorts of impolite things that I'm sure they wouldn't say in front of their grandmothers.

So what you are saying is that you like to talk dirty? :eusa_pray:

Guys get those belly shades tho....then they end up being called SHROOM BOY ~LoL~
Because when your belly gets so big, it hangs over and well..we all know, nothing grows where the sun don't shine!

:(

Oh I got lots and lots gray hair...half way down to my non sagging ass. I don't dye it and I walk about 40 miles a week, hence the tight lil ass.:eek::tongue: OK .Tight big ass. I'm 6'2 200.
Not to mention that I have enough brains to push a plate away and get up from the fucking table.
When I was "living" in murka I did start to get the mushroom effect :eusa_shhh:
It took a month to cure.
The only shrooms I do now make rain drops sparkle.:cool:

So what you are saying is that you like to talk dirty? :eusa_pray:

You bet your fucking ass! (dirty enuff for ya??) :tongue:

Oh I got lots and lots gray hair...half way down to my non sagging ass. I don't dye it and I walk about 40 miles a week, hence the tight lil ass.:eek::tongue: OK .Tight big ass. I'm 6'2 200.
Not to mention that I have enough brains to push a plate away and get up from the fucking table.
When I was "living" in murka I did start to get the mushroom effect :eusa_shhh:
It took a month to cure.
The only shrooms I do now make rain drops sparkle.:cool:

OK....Ok...you managed to make me smile, what can I say??
I have nothing to nit pick with :clap2:

Uhhhh..

Dislike: The moodiness. The mindset that no matter what; blame it on the guy.

I've never really minded the emotion.. Unless that shit just gets out of hand. 'Cause I've always been a guy who enjoys just being with my girl.. Even if there's no sex involved. I love holding her hand, kissing her.. Telling her I love her. Holding her when she's sad.. Things like that. Now when it starts bordering on moodiness.. and there's no reason for it.. I get a little annoyed :tongue:.

Like: Ahh.. too much to name. Women are God's finest creation. Damn, they piss the fuck out of you sometimes.. and they know how to get in your head.. but I could not live without mine.

Forum List

Back