Ooops! There Goes Another Freedom!

The author of this thread needs to attempt to understand the principle of presumption of innocence,

aka innocent until proven guilty.

If this were a court of law, you might have a point. It isn't, you don't.

Yet the Right believes in natural laws, and I suspect one of the Commandments is in order here: "Thou shall not bear false witness against your neighbor".

So the Federal Government does not possess the power to enforce the protections of your rights provided in the Constitution?

Are you mad?

Forgive me for engaging you seriously for a moment; I realize you are just a KOS kiddie spewing mindless party slogans...

BUT!

I have the right of free speech. Do I need Federal Overlords to enforce that right? No, I only need them not to INFRINGE that right. The right exists of its own volition, up until the moment that an agent of the state infringes it.

So your talking point is idiocy.

You are mad. You have no right to engage in defamation of someone's character, nor do you have the right to yell, "Fire" to create a stamped. You have no right to commit perjury, nor the right to engage in an oral contract and not fulfill your obligations.

The Constitution gives the federal government a massive amount of power, and legal supremacy.

Without it, your rights could not be protected. It is the power of the federal goverment that protects your rights, not some imaginary limitation of power.

So, we can't be free unless we submit completely to our rulers and obey without question?

Thanks Comrade, now I can take up the chains of "freedom."

Orwell lives.

Nice Straw Man!

And why the fuck does Orwell always get the nod when Huxley was far more prophetic? :dunno:

You are mad. You have no right to engage in defamation of someone's character,

Speaking of a straw man....

Who claimed that one does?

nor do you have the right to yell, "Fire" to create a stamped.

Ah, none are so ignorant as leftists.

Of course you have the "right" to yell "fire" in a crowded theater. And if there is a fire, one would hope that you did. If there is no fire, then you can be held to account for torts that result from your action.

You have no right to commit perjury, nor the right to engage in an oral contract and not fulfill your obligations.

And this is relevant in what way?

StrawMan.jpg

So the Federal Government does not possess the power to enforce the protections of your rights provided in the Constitution?

Are you mad?

Forgive me for engaging you seriously for a moment; I realize you are just a KOS kiddie spewing mindless party slogans...

BUT!

I have the right of free speech. Do I need Federal Overlords to enforce that right? No, I only need them not to INFRINGE that right. The right exists of its own volition, up until the moment that an agent of the state infringes it.

You are mad. You have no right to engage in defamation of someone's character, nor do you have the right to yell, "Fire" to create a stamped. You have no right to commit perjury, nor the right to engage in an oral contract and not fulfill your obligations.

how does one create a "stamped" when yelling fire?

BUT!

Well, if you had some imagination you might realize yelling "fire" in a crowd might create a stampede, and a number of people will have the stamp of the shoe manufacturer embedded on their body. Or, that typo's and misspellings are a product of those of us who are not perfect. And you, as a perfect asshole, don't every make mistakes, and if you did it would be the fault of someone or something else.

Well, if you had some imagination you might realize yelling "fire" in a crowd might create a stampede, and a number of people will have the stamp of the shoe manufacturer embedded on their body. Or, that typo's and misspellings are a product of those of us who are not perfect. And you, as a perfect asshole, don't every make mistakes, and if you did it would be the fault of someone or something else.

uhm, i hate to point this out to you but you just defamed my character. in post #62 you claimed no on had the right to do that. Why are you such a hypocrite? why can't you walk your own talk? why the double standards? you know you have just totally exposed yourself as a sham.

uhm, i hate to point this out to you but you just defamed my character. in post #62 you claimed no on had the right to do that. Why are you such a hypocrite? why can't you walk your own talk? why the double standards? you know you have just totally exposed yourself as a sham.
He's a liberal, and a mighty pissed off one at that.

The rules you are expected to play by never ever extend to them.

he must have like 50 feet because every other post he is sticking another one in his mouth

Well, we disagree about my comment, you feel it was defamation, I disagree. For it to be Calumny it would need to be false and malicious. In any case, my observation - false or not - was not illegal.

Last edited:

Wrong again handbag, I'm rarely pissed off, and never by the comments posted on the US Message Board. Mostly I'm embarrassed by the greed so many on the right consider a virtue, and the hate and fear always part of their agenda.

You wake up and live pissed off. You have merely defined your nasty disposition as "normalcy".

Now, aren't there some neighbor kids you can go chase off your lawn?

Helen, you have Wry all wrong!

He has no lawn, he lives in a Condo in an association, with a communal lawn that has very strict rules on use. He doesn't chase kids off the lawn, he informs on them to the Homeowners Association. He spends his days looking on his neighbors patios to see if there is a potted plant out of place or they hung curtains. or some other infraction he can report to the association.

You wake up and live pissed off. You have merely defined your nasty disposition as "normalcy".

Now, aren't there some neighbor kids you can go chase off your lawn?

Helen, you have Wry all wrong!

He has no lawn, he lives in a Condo in an association, with a communal lawn that has very strict rules on use. He doesn't chase kids off the lawn, he informs on them to the Homeowners Association. He spends his days looking on his neighbors patios to see if there is a potted plant out of place or they hung curtains. or some other infraction he can report to the association.

Don't need to do any of that of late, we have hired our own George Zimmerman, he has a holstered .45, and struts his stuff throughout the complex. Yesterday he found a kid with ice tea and candy, kicked the little punks ass right good. His cub scout uniform was all bloody and the hood on his sweatshirt was coated in his tears and snot he cried so hard. Serves the little shit right, he cut through Mrs. Chamberlain's flower bed. Little bastard, never could understand why they let black kids into the cub scouts, that's un-American.

Forum List

Back