Joe Biden to Blow Off 9/11 Anniversary

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023
Biden to mark the 9/11 anniversary in Alaska

“911? I don’t know anything about that. I’m a Corvette guy.”

As shitty as this is, in a way it is better that he stay out of the spotlight on 9/11 to prevent messing things up, like comparing the Twin Towers inferno to his kitchen fire. In a way, it may be an unintentional sign of respect from Joe’s handlers to keep his stupid ass muzzled on 9/11.

So instead of the President of the United States appearing at ground zero for emotional remembrance ceremonies, he is going to stop over at an Air Force Base in Alaska (of all places) and talk about how Beau was killed on a mission to take out Osama Bin Laden.

As shitty as this is, in a way it is better that he stay out of the spotlight on 9/11 to prevent messing things up, like comparing the Twin Towers inferno to his kitchen fire. In a way, it may be an unintentional sign of respect from Joe’s handlers to keep his stupid ass muzzled on 9/11.

So instead of the President of the United States appearing at ground zero for emotional remembrance ceremonies, he is going to stop over at an Air Force Base in Alaska (of all places) and talk about how Beau was killed on a mission to take out Osama Bin Laden.
When is Congress going to remove this poor little man from office so he can retire/vacation for the duration, but not with the price gauging of the American people's wages. :cranky:

Joe Biden to Blow Off 9/11 Anniversary​

Why not? He blows off everything else!
Screen Shot 2023-08-13 at 3.16.38 PM copy.jpg

Biden will stop in Alaska as he flies home from Vietnam
I guess Manhattan was just too far out of his way on his way home to Delaware for another long vacation coming from Vietnam. Face it, the old fuck just can't do his job.

Vice President Kamala Harris will attend ceremony in Manhattan
Yeah, I'm sure that'll work. Having Harris there should go over like a submarine with screen doors.

Not surprised.

Maybe Alaska will have a celebration with all the real culprits

W
Cheney
Tenet
Col Tim Osman
Traitor Joe
Feinstein
Schumer
Romney
Murkowski
McConnell
Bloomberg
Gates
Soros
Schwab
Chris Christie
Nikki Haley
Asah Hutchinson

Since the Stalinist rise of the Dem party .. I am sorry, to say that i no longer care about 911 because it happened in NYC

I know this will offend everyone but 911 means zero to me now

Ok but there is a time to move on. 20 years was long enough to kowtow to NYC's victimhood.

Why not? He blows off everything else!
View attachment 821802

I guess Manhattan was just too far out of his way on his way home to Delaware for another long vacation coming from Vietnam. Face it, the old fuck just can't do his job.

Yeah, I'm sure that'll work. Having Harris there should go over like a submarine with screen doors.
will she emit the famous CACKLE?

I bet he is avoiding the NYC migrant crisis.

Forum List

Back