Online leftwing dingbats.

The Great Goose

Gold Member
Sep 26, 2015
We know that people are different online than they are in life.

Lately I've been hanging around on some non-political sites and the thing is, although people are very liberal, they really aren't all that political correct. One place I've been going is soaked in battered women. It's definitely part of female culture to "bung it on" a bit where it comes to victimhood, and this is not new to me, (though since 3rd wave feminism, violence to women in relationships has become far more commonplace than I believe it used to be). They are just normal, liberal, 20 to 40 something women.

Thing is, they aren't pro abortion. AND over the years in real life I've noticed most normal girls aren't. That doesn't mean they aren't pro-choice, but you never really hear the callous type of arguments we get on this forum from pro-abortionists.

The only people I've ever heard talk like the leftwingers on these forums are grave feminists, university occupiers and members of the LGBT.

Like, WHO are these weirdos on these forums? Are they really paid shills; housewives sitting in Israel, or are they just the worst of people? (I have actually had a lot of exposure to left wing extremists in real life)

By left wing extremist, I mean people who like to trick, coerce, tempt and enable others into making very nontraditional life decisions.

Some people here consider me left leaning, but when have I ever been politically correct? Hell, just reading "soaked in battered women" made me laugh. :D

Some people here consider me left leaning, but when have I ever been politically correct? Hell, just reading "soaked in battered women" made me laugh. :D

There's very little real discussion here, folks come with arguments they practice in the mirror, so they assign a view to others and unleash their preprogrammed "argument".

That was actually my sanitized version. My original draft used "infested". Then I remembered I wasn't talking about the LGBT community but just a bunch of very lovely girls, so I switched off my hilter-speak.

That was actually my sanitized version. My original draft used "infested". Then I remembered I wasn't talking about the LGBT community but just a bunch of very lovely girls, so I switched off my hilter-speak.

You're a very confused individual; a man, who became a 'woman', who hates 'feminists' and gays.

You're a very confused individual; a man, who became a 'woman', who hates 'feminists' and gays.

Feminists really are the worst.

That's what he says, I mean she.

Very depressed.

Beer batter

"As long as there is a beer in the house this is a quick and easy recipe without any fancy ingredients. You can find all the ingredients in a standard kitchen! This batter is great for deep frying white fish. Fresh lake perch and walleye are especially tasty in this beer batter."

Forum List

Back