One Thousand Deaths, Record Number of Deaths Yesterday

A record number of people died yesterday from the virus.

That's twice the amount of people the two most deadly illness in America.

But it's all a hoax right?

I wonder how many people were living in the US when those other 2 most deadly illnesses were in America? Of course we did lose over 3,000 people in the US on a certain day, which Robin Roberts compared those rag heads to the virus. I sense much PTDS in this one.

trump_derangement_syndrome.jpg

I sense some people on here are excited to proclaim that we suffered 1000 deaths yesterday. Democrats have a sick infatuation with the climbing death count. No wonder nobody trusts them to ever do the right thing. They seem lost without Obama, but Obama doesn't miss them at all. He's too busy building totem poles at his new MV mansion.

What a funny thing to say while it has been Trump all along trying to control our borders and you've been all for letting people in left and right! Is that how you fight viruses spreading from foreign lands by letting everyone in then blaming others when it gets here? The only thing Trump ever said was a "hoax" was the story you idiots were trying to pander that Trump wasn't doing everything possible to keep the virus threat as minimal as he possibly could. But then, if you had two brain cells, you'd already know that.

I sense some people on here are excited to proclaim that we suffered 1000 deaths yesterday. Democrats have a sick infatuation with the climbing death count. No wonder nobody trusts them to ever do the right thing. They seem lost without Obama, but Obama doesn't miss them at all. He's too busy building totem poles at his new MV mansion.

Actually more people trust democrats and vote democratic during elections. Take away the electoral college and republicans would never win a national election again.

Trump never said the virus was a hoax, shit for brains. Why do you idiots keep spreading this lie? Even your leftist bobble heads admit it.

Trump never said the virus was a hoax, shit for brains. Why do you idiots keep spreading this lie? Even your leftist bobble heads admit it.

I agree that trump never said the virus was a hoax but he sure treated it like one. As late as the first part of last month he was talking like it was something that would soon go away, which will have cost many more lives than had he taken precautions early on about the virus like more intelligent leaders did in other countries. Anyway, link below to show how clueless trump was up to the first few days of last month. Maybe instead of clueless, criminally stupid?

Guess what there will be more tomorrow and the next day and next week. So other than keeping a running death count in hopes of using it for a political advantage in November what is the left doing to try and slow the tide of the virus? I see a lot finger pointing and hear a lot of bitching about Trump from them but that is pretty much all we are seeing and hearing.

I agree that trump never said the virus was a hoax but he sure treated it like one. As late as the first part of last month he was talking like it was something that would soon go away, which will have cost many more lives than had he taken precautions early on about the virus like more intelligent leaders did in other countries. Anyway, link below to show how clueless trump was up to the first few days of last month. Maybe instead of clueless, criminally stupid?

"he sure treated it like one"

Such as when he formed the coronavirus task force a full FIVE WEEKS before the WHO declared it a pandemic?

Sit the fuck down, idiot.

Jesus Christ, this again ? Trump never said the virus was a hoax, but you guys just keep on spreading this lie.

What's False

"Despite creating some confusion with his remarks, Trump did not call the coronavirus itself a hoax."

Actually more people trust democrats and vote democratic during elections. Take away the electoral college and republicans would never win a national election again.
and so one party rule is what you want?....you havent learned anything have you?...

Forum List

Back