One of Trump's worst mistakes

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
And just for this one mistake Trump does not deserve to be Commander-in-Chief again.....I speak of General Milley....what a joke this clown is.

I doubt he has ever been right about anything in his entire life.

Though General Austin aka affirmative action General claimed he and milley fought together....niether of them were ever in actual combat....they were both desk jockeys that worked their way to the top by being very good ass-kissers.....anyone that has ever been in the military has seen that way tooooo often.

Even to make buck sgt. usually requires a little ass kissing. hehheh

Last edited:
And just for this one mistake Trump does not deserve to be Commander-in-Chief again.....I speak of General Milley....what a joke this clown is.

Though General Austin aka affirmative action General claimed he and milley fought together....niether of them were ever in actual combat....they were both desk jockeys that worked their way to the top by being very good ass-kissers.....anyone that has ever been in the military has seen that way tooooo often.

Jeff Sessions was his worst mistake. Most around him had a knife hidden behind their backs

Last edited:

Then dont vote for him, I on the other hand know that to save this country we need four more years of President Trump who can then go after the Democrats who since his first term, has tried to subvert the government thus committing treason. And those Democrats and establishment Republicans should be tried and executed for their actions. The establishment politicians need to fear the people again.

thomas-jefferson-when-the-people-fear-the-government.jpg

Jeff sessions was his worst mistake
true
Then dont vote for him, I on the other hand know that to save this country we need four more years of President Trump who can then go after the Democrats who since his first term, has tried to subvert the government thus committing treason. And those Democrats and establishment Republicans should be tried and executed for their actions. The establishment politicians need to fear the people again.

View attachment 626570
No one is irreplaceable....as I have previously pointed out....Desantis of Floirida, Hawley of Mo. and Cotton of Arkansas would all be a good choice.

Personaly I prefer Senator Hawley.......very impressive fellow.

Trump is too old now,....plus he caught covid....even a mild case of that causes brain damage.

Trump made plenty of mistakes...and was still our best President.
Actuallly I agree with that....but we need a new guy next time around.....hopefully Trulmp will not run and throw his support to a younger guy.

Actuallly I agree with that....but we need a new guy next time around.....hopefully Trulmp will not run and throw his support to a younger guy.
Trump will have 4 yrs not to worry about another election, and what he's experienced, he's the most experienced ever including the sleazy cripple in a wheel chair

Jeff Sessions was his worst mistake. Most around him had a knife hidden behind their backs
Can Trump truly be blamed for the bull crap that was being introduced to the system for year's prior ? IOW Trump was basically working with what he had to work with, and that wasn't much. It's like companies across America that have been placed into a desperate labor hiring situation, and all due to the policies and action's of these disgusting politician's. All across America companies are struggling with attempting to work labor that never wanted to work to begin with or the reason they hadn't been working becomes evident not long after hiring them. It's too late after that, because the company is compromised, the lawsuit's start flying from left to right, absenteeism becomes huge, work place injuries take over, and the companies begin faltering or looking at going under.

Bad employee's no matter where they are or what levels they end up in, will destroy a lot of stability in a company (i.e. they will dictate the new lax in security, determine profits or revenue streams, and this is all depending on the positions that are haphazardly given to them in trust there of), otherwise hopefully they are found out and removed even against the wishes of those that are protecting them before it's to late.

The conundrum for many conservatives is that they believe that Trump was cheated out of being reelected in 2020 but feel he may be too old in 2024. One solution might be a Trump-DeSantis ticket which would provide for a Trump successor while bringing aboard a ready-made Cabinet from Florida.

true

No one is irreplaceable....as I have previously pointed out....Desantis of Floirida, Hawley of Mo. and Cotton of Arkansas would all be a good choice.

Personaly I prefer Senator Hawley.......very impressive fellow.

Trump is too old now,....plus he caught covid....even a mild case of that causes brain damage.
Brain damage from COVID ??? ROTFLMBO.. You have got to be kidding me right !!!

So now you are sipping on the Koolaid... Wow.

Forum List

Back