One of Trump's worst mistakes

And just for this one mistake Trump does not deserve to be Commander-in-Chief again.....I speak of General Milley....what a joke this clown is.

I doubt he has ever been right about anything in his entire life.

Though General Austin aka affirmative action General claimed he and milley fought together....niether of them were ever in actual combat....they were both desk jockeys that worked their way to the top by being very good ass-kissers.....anyone that has ever been in the military has seen that way tooooo often.

Even to make buck sgt. usually requires a little ass kissing. hehheh

Milley takes his orders from Xi

Last edited:
The conundrum for many conservatives is that they believe that Trump was cheated out of being reelected in 2020 but feel he may be too old in 2024. One solution might be a Trump-DeSantis ticket which would provide for a Trump successor while bringing aboard a ready-made Cabinet from Florida.
Leave my Governor alone, we want him 4 more years then have him follow President Trump in 2028

Signing -instead of vetoing- the idiotic budgets that got shoved in front of him, allowing himself to get conned into lobbing missiles at Syria on the most suspect evidence that Assad did anything, getting sandbagged into not leaving NATO, Kavanaugh, Haspell, Wray, Bolton, Mattis, Minuchin, Kudlow......

And just for this one mistake Trump does not deserve to be Commander-in-Chief again.....I speak of General Milley....what a joke this clown is.

I doubt he has ever been right about anything in his entire life.

Though General Austin aka affirmative action General claimed he and milley fought together....niether of them were ever in actual combat....they were both desk jockeys that worked their way to the top by being very good ass-kissers.....anyone that has ever been in the military has seen that way tooooo often.

Even to make buck sgt. usually requires a little ass kissing. hehheh

Trump's mistakes for the most part were in personnel not just Milley, but Comey, Ray, not cleaning out the CDC etc.

Trump's mistakes for the most part were in personnel not just Milley, but Comey, Ray, not cleaning out the CDC etc.
Not sure what or who the alternatives were or could have been, but if he could have only realized how much he was hated for blowing up the leftist agenda, even though he didn't really see himself as doing that, then maybe he would have been more on the defensive instead of trusting so much. Guess he figured that he was such a positive influence, that he could work with or convince anyone. Guess he was wrong.

I bet you all would be saying flowering things about President Trump today, if the 2020 election wasnt stolen, and he was into his 2nd term with even lower gasoline prices, inflation in check, a 1.7% unemployment rate, everyone happy, except for the miserable progs, and the roaring 20s was here again. But alas, the 3rd world commies stole that election and now we all have to deal with it.

Trump again? You could pick apart retired American Generals going back to the freaking Revolution if you want to make a political point but usually we leave them alone. The media loved FDR's COS Marshall and even called him the "citizen general" but he was a freaking disaster from Pearl Harbor to Mao's Chinese revolution.

In my humble opinion....

Trump's biggest mistake was not fighting enough when the Rats stole this election from him and from America.

That's almost unforgivable....it's very sad.

In my humble opinion....

Trump's biggest mistake was not fighting enough when the Rats stole this election from him and from America.

That's almost unforgivable....it's very sad.
I was confused when he didn't crack down on the riot's by initializing Marshall law as I felt should have been declared by him, along with curfews, and lock downs etc until people figured out how to act civil again. Yes many lost opportunities were evident when things got to far out of hand, and it began to seem like all authorities had existed stage right in hopes to not be tainted by it all. Well that didn't work, because any sign of missed-decision was immediately exploited by the leftist.

I was confused when he didn't crack down on the riot's by initializing Marshall law as I felt should have been declared by him, along with curfews, and lock downs etc until people figured out how to act civil again.
NFBW: You wanted Marshall Law from Trump to stop what riots? END2209262207

Forum List

Back