101-st Airborne threatens Armageddon

In the history of the US there were only three wars that were necessary.

The Revolutionary War to establish the country.

The Civil War to fight against the Yankee invasion but we lost that one.

The Indian Wars to take the land from the Indians for the use of the immigrants

The Gulf War to protect the flow of oil was considered necessary at the time but that was only because the US did not have the courage necessary to be energy independent. That didn't happen until Trump's leadership.

All the rest of the wars were unnecessary, including the stupid one I participated in.

All wars on the planet through the last 100 years were incited by satanists and communists
Without any exception
The bloody devil teaching of Marx

I guess we're all in the same situation now.
Neither you nor myself nor someone else from 99,999999% of humans are invited to bunkers of Biden, Putin, Macron, Zelensky or Schwab.
This war threat to be the last in the mankind history
Any day we're coming closer to nuclear Armageddon
Can you survive the nuclear winter?
I see shit a bit differently than you do. In fact, I’m not in general agreement with many of my more conservative brothers and sisters.

I’m allergic to nuclear annihilation. But I think I’m also allergic to quivering in my boots into total inaction when some fucking ass sucker like Putin threatens anybody with the possible use of nuclear weapons.

Shit munchers like Putin cannot be permitted to win based on even that type of threat because what that entails is perpetual capitulation.

What we need to do is utterly unacceptable (morally). Still, we need to have Putin’s brain forcibly removed from his skull. But I’d prefer it if one of his own generals made it happen. Nevertheless, if we have assets around capable of such “wet work” with solid credible deniability, that works for me, too.

I guess we're all in the same situation now.
Neither you nor myself nor someone else from 99,999999% of humans are invited to bunkers of Biden, Putin, Macron, Zelensky or Schwab.
This war threat to be the last in the mankind history
Any day we're coming closer to nuclear Armageddon
Can you survive the nuclear winter?
If you see the flash and don't hear the boom......your ass is grass.

putin-nuclear.gif

invaded Russia
your Mongol- 🇷🇺 🐖 🇸🇦 Moscow horde´s war record : -1856 defeated by Britain and France 1905 defeated by Japan 1917 defeated by Germany 1920 defeated by Poland, Finland, Estonia and all Baltic states 1939 defeated by Finland1969 defeated by China1989 defeated by Afghanistan 1989 defeated in the Cold War. 1996 defeated by Chechnya 2022 defeated by UkraineWW2 won USA/Britain , meanwhile Stalin's officers were shot or sent to the Gulags. Millions went to the Gulags, including Solzhenitsyn Moscow's only victories come from invading smaller countries :-a) Hungary 1956b) Czechoslovakia 1968c) Moldova 1992d) Georgia 2008 ...

Forum List

Back