I'm collecting people's thoughts on Putin... not sure what Tucker thinks of him now...?

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
Yeh, I haven't heard what Tucker thinks of Putin these days.. but I know someone who was a Putin fan... wonder what he thinks of him... not in touch w/ that person

wondering what others think because it looks odd... like some Americans are kind of on his side and some are on theside of the U's

me? I can't see one logical or Christian or even decent-human reason for Putin to start a war w/ another country...

so that's where I am at...

+

1649196212830.png

Yeh, I haven't heard what Tucker thinks of Putin these days.. but I know someone who was a Putin fan... wonder what he thinks of him... not in touch w/ that person

wondering what others think because it looks odd... like some Americans are kind of on his side and some are on theside of the U's

me? I can't see one logical or Christian or even decent-human reason for Putin to start a war w/ another country...

+

Putin still has a very firm hold over the DemoKKKrat party.

+
He's a stable genius...biggly.

+
My thoughts on Putin are the same as they have been all along…he is a corrupt evil person. I don’t think he’s anywhere near the end.

Stil trying to pass that lie that Carlson is a Putin supporter? I thought that nonsense had been put to bed.

You are NOT a PUTIN supporter just because you don't support Ukraine. It is that simple.

+
Tucker is still way out to lunch on this one. I find it sad because his is the only show I make a point of watching every day.

+
Tucker has always said what he is doing is wrong. Maybe you should try listening to his show on your own instead of spoon fed misinformation from the media.

There have always been wars over territory. He thinks he has a claim.. He's no more "evil" than any other leader. Sorry if thats not good enough for the evil Democrat Party

Forum List

Back