One man one vote...

I'm saying if you have evidence of fraud, show us.

But this entitled whining, where your ilk keep demanding that your candidates be 'installed' into positions of power they didn't earn?

That dog won't hunt.
Why don't you show evidence of no fraud... because we haven't seen that either....

So you've got jack shit for evidence of fraud.

Why then would Arizona or any other state redo their elections?
If there was no fraud the dems should show the evidence... people have lost faith in our elections so it would serve the state of AZ and the nation good to show all the data Maricopa County has...
They should want to put this issue to rest for good... unless maybe they did cheat....

If there was no fraud the dems should show the evidence... people have lost faith in our elections so it would serve the state of AZ and the nation good to show all the data Maricopa County has...
They should want to put this issue to rest for good... unless maybe they did cheat....

So 'prove my baseless conspiracy wrong' is all you've got?

You, the truthers, the flat earthers, and moon hoaxers.

When you have credible evidence of fraud, present it. Until then, no one is overturning the election because of your imagination.

Stop blanket mail in ballots and in person voting only. Demofks won’t have it, got to cheat and changing ballots with mass produced mail in voting allows the cheat. That’s it

So 'prove my baseless conspiracy wrong' is all you've got?

You, the truthers, the flat earthers, and moon hoaxers.

When you have credible evidence of fraud, present it. Until then, no one is overturning the election because of your imagination.
So I guess you don't care if over half the population of the USA thinks our elections can be tampered with and seats stolen?....
You have a problem if that's you... because things are going to begin to change rapidly....

So I guess you don't care if over half the population of the USA thinks our elections can be tampered with and seats stolen?....
You have a problem if that's you... because things are going to begin to change rapidly....

You have no evidence of fraud, but are insisting we disregard the election results as fraudulent.

Laughing......no.

When I go to the polls I bring one ballot... mine... people dumping dozens into a box on a BLUE CITY street corner is ridiculous....

You have no evidence of fraud, but are insisting we disregard the election results as fraudulent.

Laughing......no.
Oh but we do have compelling evidence... just because you won't accept it doesn't make it untrue....

When I go to the polls I bring one ballot... mine... people dumping dozens into a box on a street corner is ridiculous....

And why would we disregard the election results again?

Remember, you have no credible evidence of fraud.

Oh but we do have compelling evidence... just because you won't accept it doesn't make it untrue....

Then by all means present it.

The pathetic record in court of your 'big lie' claims don't inspire much confidence.

Then by all means present it.

The pathetic record in court of your 'big lie' claims don't inspire much confidence.
We have now its the dems turn... do you think it was okay for the opponet of Lake to not recuse her role as secretary of state before she entered the race for governor?...

We have now its the dems turn... do you think it was okay for the opponet of Lake to not recuse her role as secretary of state before she entered the race for governor?...

We're under no obligation to disprove whatever conspiracy you make up.

Its your obligation to prove your conspiracy true. You can't.

Sorry, tinfoil. But you're stuck.

You don't bring your own ballot to the polling place. Have you ever voted in the U.S.?

AND NO ONE in the op video dumped dozens of ballots, why do you keep regurgitating that untruth?

He's never actually watched the video. Nor have his cronies.

You don't need evidence when your argument is emotionally based.

Forum List

Back