One man one vote...

Looks highly suspicious
Ok, but, we have got to learn to not go down this path every time. What looks suspicious may not be anything nefarious. It's OK to be skeptical, but, jumping out and yelling "there's cheating" every time without proof or knowing what's really going on doesn't help anyone.

Ok, but, we have got to learn to not go down this path every time. What looks suspicious may not be anything nefarious. It's OK to be skeptical, but, jumping out and yelling "there's cheating" every time without proof or knowing what's really going on doesn't help anyone.

Watching that video? Something fishy is going on

When I vote I put one ballot in the slot... why are there so many people putting in stacks of Ballots in the slot?... are you kidding me with this?!!!!
I don't know, but neither do you, as I said, it could just be people collecting ballots from their friends and family and making a run to the drop box, so everyone doesn't have to go.

If repubs keep claiming fraud every time without proof, then it's not going to be believed if they actually do find proof...the boy who cried wolf comes to mind..

I don't know, but neither do you, as I said, it could just be people collecting ballots from their friends and family and making a run to the drop box, so everyone doesn't have to go.

If repubs keep claiming fraud every time without proof, then it's not going to be believed if they actually do find proof...the boy who cried wolf comes to mind..
Oh come on... one car after another?...

Watching that video? Something fishy is going on
Maybe, maybe not. If there is something suspicious, then it should be investigated, but let's hold off on the accusations until we know something, that's all I'm saying. Cause, ya know, the dems will be along any minute now to start pointing and rolling their eyes saying "oh gee, yet another fraud accusation"..

Oh come on... one car after another?...
Well, it's a time lapse video. I'm not saying there wasn't fraud, im saying, let's not jump to conclusions unless we know for sure. I mean, how do we know all those people were voting dem? Could just as easily have been repubs dropping off the votes for their friends or family.

We've gone down the fraud path enough now, without ever getting any traction that continued propagation of it just makes one look bad.

Maybe, maybe not. If there is something suspicious, then it should be investigated, but let's hold off on the accusations until we know something, that's all I'm saying. Cause, ya know, the dems will be along any minute now to start pointing and rolling their eyes saying "oh gee, yet another fraud accusation"..

I don't give two craps what any Dem thinks

48b6577b795c22db.jpeg

In 2012, the right wing propaganda site The Blaze posted an article and a video which they claimed showed an Hispanic man stuffing a ballot box.

The video had no audio.

The video showed a man who looked Hispanic at a polling station. The Hispanic man emptied a large quantity of ballots from a box and put them into the ballot dropoff box.

This was "proof", the Blaze said, that the election in Arizona was stolen.

They were wrong.

It's easy to write a script for a video with no audio and tell a tall tale to the rubes.

The Blaze subsequently removed that article from their site, but the Wayback Machine never forgets:

In democrat democracy, leaders are elected by corporations running vote harvesting mills.

Forum List

Back