One man one vote...

Just curious, did you post this in Conspiracy theories?
I told USMB years ago that this is their site and they can move my threads as they see fit and do not need to tell me... its works smoother that way IMO...

Thanks, you just proved my point. When the chain of custody of a vote is questionable, the validity of vote itself is questionable. But you commies always say, move along, nothing to see here. Why are you so accepting of a system that leaves the validity of the vote open to question?

What is questionable about 15 cars out of thousands over a three week period, dropping off multiple ballots of family and/or household members, when under Arizona law, they can?

I did see one car, out of the 15, that seemed to have about 9 or 10 and to me that stands out, like he is dropping off more than family members, but maybe not....the law does allow, mother, father, brother, sister, Grand mother, grandfather, brother in law, sister in law, adult child, mother in law, father in law as relatives that can legally drop off their ballot.

The chain of custody is with a family member you trust and there is a signature match, and check to see if the registered voter requested an absentee... ballot.

What is questionable about 15 cars out of thousands over a three week period, dropping off multiple ballots of family and/or household members, when under Arizona law, they can?

I did see one car, out of the 15, that seemed to have about 9 or 10 and to me that stands out, like he is dropping off more than family members, but maybe not....the law does allow, mother, father, brother, sister, Grand mother, grandfather, brother in law, sister in law, adult child, mother in law, father in law as relatives you can legally drop off their ballot.

The chain of custody is with a family member you trust and there is a signature match, and check to see if the registered voter requested an absentee... ballot.
Could it be any more coincidental? Like conspiracies, coincidences do not just happen. It also could have been windy that day. Hell it might count for something. Throw that in their too. That post was total bullshit.

Could it be any more coincidental? Like conspiracies, coincidences do not just happen. It also could have been windy that day. Hell it might count for something. Throw that in their too. That post was total bullshit.
Could what be more coincidental???

There were 15 cars, out of thousands, over two to three weeks of early voting, that dropped off family member's ballots, which is legal....

It surprises me that there were not more than the 15.

Could what be more coincidental???

There were 15 cars, out of thousands, over two to three weeks of early voting, that dropped off family member's ballots, which is legal....

It surprises me that there were not more than the 15.
Let me see, people voting in early AM hours for days straight driving in circles comes to mind.

I did see one car, out of the 15, that seemed to have about 9 or 10 and to me that stands out, like he is dropping off more than family members, but maybe not....the law does allow, mother, father, brother, sister, Grand mother, grandfather, brother in law, sister in law, adult child, mother in law, father in law as relatives that can legally drop off their ballot.

Did I miss a car counter on the video or are you just making numbers up? And I see your imagination is just as vivid on why someone would have a fist full of ballots. BTW did Maricopa county turn down the sensitivity on their signature verification machine so it wouldn't kick out mismatches like they did in 2020?

Did I miss a car counter on the video or are you just making numbers up? And I see your imagination is just as vivid on why someone would have a fist full of ballots. BTW did Maricopa county turn down the sensitivity on their signature verification machine so it wouldn't kick out mismatches like they did in 2020?

The video has the timestamp and days of the cars dropping off more than one ballot over a couple of weeks time period.

The person making this video put in the cars of those suspicious... There were about 15 cars over that period that were shown by him with multiple ballots.

Not one car was a REPEAT car, that would show an organized ballot harvesting scam.

Those who dropped off 6 or less can obviously be relatives.

The couple that appeared to have about 10, could also be family, but could also include friends, which breaks their rules.... But does not mean there was voter fraud.

Voter fraud with ballot harvesting takes place only if the ballot harvester, illegally opens the voter's envelope and changes the registered voter's, vote.

Deeply republican counties have refused to certify. Disenfranchising overwhelmingly republicans. And skewing close races.....toward Democrats.

Another pitch perfect example of conservatives trying to take hostages by pointing a gun at their own head.

The video has the timestamp and days of the cars dropping off more than one ballot over a couple of weeks time period.

The person making this video put in the cars of those suspicious... There were about 15 cars over that period that were shown by him with multiple ballots.

Not one car was a REPEAT car, that would show an organized ballot harvesting scam.

The couple that appeared to have about 10, could also be family, but could also include friends, which breaks their rules.... But does not mean there was voter fraud.

Voter fraud with ballot harvesting takes place only if the ballot harvester, illegally opens the voter's envelope and changes the registered voter's, vote.
you have no idea the number of ballots just in those 15 cars, nor if they swayed the vote? one person, one vote, don't like it change the constitution.

Deeply republican counties have refused to certify. Disenfranchising overwhelmingly republicans. And skewing close races.....toward Democrats.

Another pitch perfect example of conservatives trying to take hostages by pointing a gun at their own head.
If that county is not in the count, the republican us congressman that won by 5000 for the whole district will swing about 13000 votes in the Democratic Candidate's direction giving the democrat the win!!!

I bet that they do certify their vote count....

If that county is not in the count, the republican us congressman that won by 5000 for the whole district will swing about 13000 votes in the Democratic Candidate's direction giving the democrat the win!!!

I bet that they do certify their vote count....

Yup. They literally elect the democrats by disenfranchising Repubican voters.

Alas, dipshits gonna dip.

you have no idea the number of ballots just in those 15 cars, nor if they swayed the vote? one person, one vote, don't like it change the constitution.
It is one person one vote, even if my husband drops off my ballot, and his mom's and dad's and sister's and brother's, and Grand mom's and grandpa's.

Voter FRAUD takes place when a ballot harvester, changes the voter's ballot/vote.

Dropping off your relative's ballot, is not voter's fraud.

The signature match, and record that your ballot was requested by you, before the ballot is removed from the envelope and counted, are two verification checks that are done, for absentee ballots....no matter if a relative drops it off.

Good they shouldn't certify that election it was fraught with irregularities....

You're assuming that didn't happen and the cars didn't visit other drop boxes.

The signature match, and record that your ballot was requested by you, before the ballot is removed from the envelope and counted, are two verification checks that are done, for absentee ballots....no matter if a relative drops it off.
are you suggesting the envelope signature assures the ballot wasn't fked with? hahahahaahhahahahahahaha dude, again, there's no chain of custody, zip.

are you suggesting the envelope signature assures the ballot wasn't fked with? hahahahaahhahahahahahaha dude, again, there's no chain of custody, zip.

I'm saying if you have evidence of fraud, show us.

But this entitled whining, where your ilk keep demanding that your candidates be 'installed' into positions of power they didn't earn?

That dog won't hunt.

Forum List

Back