One man one vote...

notice how none of those cars w/ people dumping ballots

has a license plate

According to my Conspiracies For Dummies book I got from Amazon (get it tomorrow if you order in the next 7 hours), there is a good reason for this.

You see, when you are splicing and dicing together some footage to support your hoax that groomers stole your election, you must be extra cautious your conspiracy flick does not contain any information which could help viewers find out who the "perpetrators" are.

If there is a license plate in your show, some enterprising reporter might track them down.

Then everything would implode if the "perpetrator" turned out to be a God-fearing, law-abiding, heterosexual Republican, you see?

"Yeah, I was dropping off my husband's ballot, and my four baptized children's ballots. They are all adults now and can't afford to live on their own because Satan is in the White House."

And that is why you didn't see any license plates.

Therefore, drop boxes should be banned because there is no proof that the ballots are legitimate
Ok, that's an argument, and I can support that. I agree, it's too easy to randomly stuff ballots in a box where there is no proof or accountability, but, we need to have proof that fraud has taken place before we start making the accusations.

Ok, that's an argument, and I can support that. I agree, it's too easy to randomly stuff ballots in a box where there is no proof or accountability, but, we need to have proof that fraud has taken place before we start making the accusations.
the whole point in using ballot drop boxes is to make it hard to prove ballot fraud
ban ballot boxes

Another reason you don't want to put identifying information in your hoax conspiracy video is that some unhinged Kari Laker might go on a rampage and hunt down the "perpetrators" and could end up slaughtering a whole family of God-fearing, law-abiding, heterosexual Republicans.

That could tip the balance of the next close election!

Oopsie!

Multiple ballots per car! You didn’t see that? You must be blind
That's not proof of fraud. All that is proof of is people were dropping multiple ballots in the box. That doesn't tell us if those ballots were from family members, or if they were one person filling out multiple ballots illegally.

Now, if there is a law that states everyone must carry their own ballot to the box, then you could have a point on that, but to say they are committing fraud by simply delivering multiple ballots to a box, without knowing who those ballots belong to, is not proof.

I mean, we need to fight the battles we know we have evidence of, this one isn't it. All you are doing by yelling "fraud" is giving the left more ammunition to use against you being an "election denier".

If people have evidence of fraud, they need to come forward with that evidence, because doing this every time something appears suspicious, but not having anything to back it up, just makes people look bad.

And you admit it out loud. And then ask me for proof! Hahaha hahaha
You're avoiding the question. I haven't admitted anything other than a person putting multiple ballots in a box. You still haven't proven that fraud has taken place. Just because you see someone putting a fee ballots into a box is not indication of fraud, unless dropping off ballots for family is against the law.

So, I'm still waiting for proof of fraud.

You're avoiding the question. I haven't admitted anything other than a person putting multiple ballots in a box. You still haven't proven that fraud has taken place. Just because you see someone putting a fee ballots into a box is not indication of fraud, unless dropping off ballots for family is against the law.

So, I'm still waiting for proof of fraud.
So you are for cheating?

Forum List

Back