BREAKING: Down Ballot AZ GOP US House Races Received Thousands More Votes Than AZ Races for Gov, SoS, AG and US Senate – IMPOSSIBLE

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
This means they really need to have a do over reelection. The numbers don't ad up.

I noticed that in the reporting for the county I live in.
I think only the courts can order a new election.
I believe under state law our attorney general can bring the case to the court, but I think before a new election that a recount has to be done.
There are laws on the books to handle this sort of problem, as election cheating is far from a new thing.
I really doubt a new election will take place, based on the law as it stands.

It's pretty clear that AZ dems are systematically disenfranchising voters.....I say they need the feds to step in and have a do-over but then again it's the feds.....Even less trustworthy.....Fuck us. :dunno:
Is the pic in your avatar you?

a relative?

This means they really need to have a do over reelection. The numbers don't ad up.

With Democrat endorsed Common Core math it adds up

Which ones were the election deniers?
Upballot or Downballot

You think the voters know?

I noticed that in the reporting for the county I live in.
I think only the courts can order a new election.
I believe under state law our attorney general can bring the case to the court, but I think before a new election that a recount has to be done.
There are laws on the books to handle this sort of problem, as election cheating is far from a new thing.
I really doubt a new election will take place, based on the law as it stands.
Then the people of AZ. will never trust another election. For Democrats that amounts to mission completed. They have thoroughly corrupted the election process.

Why is it impossible? Are you claiming that Republicans are TOO STUPID to refine their votes to vote for some Republicans they like and some Democrats they like?

Why is it impossible? Are you claiming that Republicans are TOO STUPID to refine their votes to vote for some Republicans they like and some Democrats they like?
Fraud is much more likely than people voting selectively between parties. Everyone knows that, criminals just will not admit it.

Forum List

Back