One man one vote...

You don't bring your own ballot to the polling place. Have you ever voted in the U.S.?

AND NO ONE in the op video dumped dozens of ballots, why do you keep regurgitating that untruth?
How do you know?

oh so you don't know our voting system is one person one vote? hmmmmmm unamerican much?
I sure do know that, what I'm asking you to do is prove that those people dropping off ballots are not ballots from different people, and that they are all ballots filled out by one person illegally.

One person dropping off the ballots for family members is not fraud. To be able to prove fraud, you need to be able to show that one person filled out all those ballots.

I sure do know that, what I'm asking you to do is prove that those people dropping off ballots are not ballots from different people, and that they are all ballots filled out by one person illegally.

One person dropping off the ballots for family members is not fraud. To be able to prove fraud, you need to be able to show that one person filled out all those ballots.

The best part of this? Conservatives have already cried wolf with Mark Andrews....on this exact issue.

Dinesh D'Souza went on and on about how video of Mark Andrews dropping off multiple ballots proved that he was a mule.

What you are seeing is a crime. These are fraudulent votes," D'Souza said while showing the video while promoting 2000 Mules.

Nope! Turns out Mark Andrews had a total of 5 registered voters in his household. Andrews was dropping off ballots for himself, his wife and their three adult children, who all live at the same address.

Which is perfectly legal in Georgia. Mark Andrews is now suing Dinesh for his lies.

But this time, its different, huh?

Prove it

I was under the impression that holding more than one ballot was illegal.

I was under the impression that holding more than one ballot was illegal.
Is it? In some states, you can drop off ballots for family. Even if it is illegal, then you can charge them with lllegal possession of ballots, but that still doesn't mean the ballots themselves are fraudulent.

it is in florida

Ok, so in Florida, if they catch you with more than 2 ballots, you would be in violation of that law. I see no problem with that, if that's the law. Although it does mean that you won't be able to drop off ballots for multiple family members, but, its the law now, so they have to abide by it.

Is it? In some states, you can drop off ballots for family. Even if it is illegal, then you can charge them with lllegal possession of ballots, but that still doesn't mean the ballots themselves are fraudulent.
one man one vote. having more than one ballot in one's hand is not one man one vote. Sorry!!! in person voting is the only way to stop the cheating. And it's cheating. I don't give a rats ass who's doing it. One man, one vote. Your family wants to vote, then mail it in. There's no way to establish whether you actually completed the ballot you'd be holding. None, nadda, zippola. No chain of custody. cheating. In fact, in person voting, one isn't allowed to discuss anyone else's ballot at the polling station.

Ok, so in Florida, if they catch you with more than 2 ballots, you would be in violation of that law. I see no problem with that, if that's the law. Although it does mean that you won't be able to drop off ballots for multiple family members, but, its the law now, so they have to abide by it.
hahahaahhaahahahahaha ignorance becomes you.

Nope. And it isn't illegal to drop off ballots for family.

one man one vote. having more than one ballot in one's hand is not one man one vote. Sorry!!! in person voting is the only way to stop the cheating. And it's cheating. I don't give a rats ass who's doing it. One man, one vote. Your family wants to vote, then mail it in. There's no way to establish whether you actually completed the ballot you'd be holding. None, nadda, zippola. No chain of custody. cheating. In fact, in person voting, one isn't allowed to discuss anyone else's ballot at the polling station.
Ok, but, the fact is still that, in some states, it's allowed that you can carry votes of family members to the ballot box.

I agree with one man, one vote, but if the law says you can transport your families ballots, then that's the law. It doesn't mean that the person dropping them off filled out all of the ballots. Thats what you need to show to prove fraud.

Ok, but, the fact is still that, in some states, it's allowed that you can carry votes of family members to the ballot box.

I agree with one man, one vote, but if the law says you can transport your families ballots, then that's the law. It doesn't mean that the person dropping them off filled out all of the ballots. Thats what you need to show to prove fraud.

Exactly.

Take Mark Andrews. He was featured in 2000 Mules as a Mule dropping off ballots as part of the conspiracy. Dinesh D'Souza would show video of Mark Andrews dropping of 5 ballots into a ballot box during his promotional tours, saying 'This is a crime.'

Turns out Mark Andrews was just a dude dropping off ballots for himself and his adult family all living in the same home. Which is perfectly legal.

He's suing D'Souza now for the false and public accusations of criminal activity.....along with the threats and harassment from the MAGA faithful.

But this time its different, huh?

Exactly.

Take Mark Andrews. He was featured in 2000 Mules as a Mule dropping off ballots as part of the conspiracy. Dinesh D'Souza would show video of Mark Andrews dropping of 5 ballots into a ballot box during his promotional tours, saying 'This is a crime.'

Turns out Mark Andrews was just a dude dropping off ballots for himself and his adult family all living in the same home. Which is perfectly legal.

He's suing D'Souza now for the false and public accusations of criminal activity.....along with the threats and harassment from the MAGA faithful.

But this time its different, huh?
I don't know anything about 2000 mules, didn't watch it. I'm just talking about the specific video in thus post, and just trying to lay out a case that the right has to stop throwing the word "fraud" around so much unless they have proof, otherwise it's like the boy who cried wolf, and it just takes more credibility away from them for each accusation they make, without any proof to show it happened.

That's all I'm doing.

I don't know anything about 2000 mules, didn't watch it. I'm just talking about the specific video in thus post, and just trying to lay out a case that the right has to stop throwing the word "fraud" around so much unless they have proof, otherwise it's like the boy who cried wolf, and it just takes more credibility away from them for each accusation they make, without any proof to show it happened.

That's all I'm doing.

This exact accusation was made on a nearly identical video showcased in the right wing film "2000 Mules".

Dropping off multiple ballots isn't, by itself, evidence of any fraud. As Mark Andrews demonstrated.

I suspect Dinesh will settle out of court.

well, I'm saying those states violate one man one vote law.

?? Do you have a reply to my statement?
reread your post. You accepted the florida information and then boldly stated that it was still ok to have multiple ballots. How many is multiple to you?

well, I'm saying those states violate one man one vote law.

One man one vote is fine, but if a state allows one person to deliver multiple ballots from family members to a drop box, then there is no law broken.

Even if the state doesn't allow them to do that, and they do it anyway, then all they have done is broke THAT law, but no voter fraud has taken place, unless one person filled out all of those ballots.

reread your post. You accepted the florida information and then boldly stated that it was still ok to have multiple ballots.

No, if I read the story correctly, it said that Florida law allows you to have up to 2 ballots with you to drop off. I said if they violate that law, then they can be charged with that law.

Forum List

Back