One Decision on Social Distancing Could Have Prevented 90% of US Coronavirus Deaths

and if they had shot Hitler in 1933, WWII wouldn't have happened.

ever consider posting something other than Trump screwed up in January?

View attachment 326062
False equivalencies are false.

It's right there in the name.

And tRump did screw up and January. And February. And March. And he's still doing as of April the 21st.

how many "Trump screwed up in January" threads do yo think we need?

50?
75?
100?
How about we stop when we reach the same as the number of people he's sacrificed on the alter of his re-election campaign.

That's 40,000+ as of today.

sacrificed for reelection?

(does the nurse know you're using her computer?)
Yes, sacrificed for his re-election.
(Does yer mom know you live in her basement?)
Wow amazing how great 20/20 hindsight is. Just simply amazing.
Funny how you don't want to ding Pelozi fro walking hand in hand down the streets of Chinatown wanting others to come join her. Funny how you overlook New York City mayor riding on a subway saying it was safe. Then dropping the number of cars so more were packed in together. But can't blame them, they have a D.

Funny that you completely forget that Trump followed his medical advisors directions even to the social distancing.
But it is all him.

And just what have the democrats done during this crisis to help? Biden talked about Trump being xenophobic. Pelosi held up the CARES in an attempt to get more pork and green deals.
They are holding up the help for small business. In other words they have done nothing of any import.

It's amazing how you Trumpists have a mental (pardon the expression) block prohibiting you from remembering Trump saying cases were going down, not up, and would soon be very close to zero, after Pelosi's walk through Chinatown. Are you thinking Pelosi had inside info that Trump didn't? Or perhaps you expect her to act more rationally than he? Can't blame you there.
Funny how the cult of dementia tends to forget that when he said that the cases were on a mostly flat line at the time. It was not until later that it began to sky rocket.
Not my fault that you can't hold your own party as accountable as you want to hold the other.

There were 59 cases on 2/27, and they were going up, when Trump said cases were going down. It was an incorrect, wrong, counter-factual statement. It's a fact the numbers weren't going down, Orange Judas's claim notwithstanding.

Did you think Pelosi had more info when she went to Chinatown than Trump did a couple of days later?
I know that you and berg only want to hold Trump responsible while ignoring your own parties hand in this.
If as berg reported that so many could have been saved by 20/20 hindsight then obviously Pelosi should have been able to see the consequences of her actions.
So you are advocating that he should have been screaming we are all going to die from 59 cases? You do realize that that number is not unusual for a flu season? Well ok probably not.

My party doesn't control the executive branch. Yours?

A: my mother died 5 years ago, I live in my own house. It doesn't have a basement.

B: because of those facts, you approaching VERY shaky ground.
And you, Mr big time moderator, hinted that I was in an institution. Or did you unconsciously post "does the nurse k is you are using her computer"?

You can dish it out, but you sure can't take it.

Fucking pussy.

Where the fuck did I bring up family, asshole?
You're related to your mom's basement?
Crep, you know what is funny. I said that to caddokid and was warned by a MOD to not do that or risk being suspended. I could not believe it. caddokid, the Leftist tattled.

These "Trump didn't act fast enough" threads are utterly ridiculous at this point.
Are you suggesting he did not believe the briefings he was being given about the inevitability of an outbreak until Fauci gave him his permission to employ distancing rules? I thought he is a great leader?

New York Times' coronavirus report outlines how Trump 'could have seen what was coming'

View attachment 326062

And tRump did screw up and January. And February. And March. And he's still doing as of April the 21st.

50?
75?
100?
How about we stop when we reach the same as the number of people he's sacrificed on the alter of his re-election campaign.

Funny how you don't want to ding Pelozi fro walking hand in hand down the streets of Chinatown wanting others to come join her. Funny how you overlook New York City mayor riding on a subway saying it was safe. Then dropping the number of cars so more were packed in together. But can't blame them, they have a D.

Funny that you completely forget that Trump followed his medical advisors directions even to the social distancing.
But it is all him.

And just what have the democrats done during this crisis to help? Biden talked about Trump being xenophobic. Pelosi held up the CARES in an attempt to get more pork and green deals.
They are holding up the help for small business. In other words they have done nothing of any import.

It's amazing how you Trumpists have a mental (pardon the expression) block prohibiting you from remembering Trump saying cases were going down, not up, and would soon be very close to zero, after Pelosi's walk through Chinatown. Are you thinking Pelosi had inside info that Trump didn't? Or perhaps you expect her to act more rationally than he? Can't blame you there.
Funny how the cult of dementia tends to forget that when he said that the cases were on a mostly flat line at the time. It was not until later that it began to sky rocket.
Not my fault that you can't hold your own party as accountable as you want to hold the other.

There were 59 cases on 2/27, and they were going up, when Trump said cases were going down. It was an incorrect, wrong, counter-factual statement. It's a fact the numbers weren't going down, Orange Judas's claim notwithstanding.

Did you think Pelosi had more info when she went to Chinatown than Trump did a couple of days later?
I know that you and berg only want to hold Trump responsible while ignoring your own parties hand in this.
If as berg reported that so many could have been saved by 20/20 hindsight then obviously Pelosi should have been able to see the consequences of her actions.
So you are advocating that he should have been screaming we are all going to die from 59 cases? You do realize that that number is not unusual for a flu season? Well ok probably not.

A: my mother died 5 years ago, I live in my own house. It doesn't have a basement.

And you, Mr big time moderator, hinted that I was in an institution. Or did you unconsciously post "does the nurse k is you are using her computer"?

Fucking pussy.

You're getting as stupid as Berg and Joachim.

Is it your position the study is flawed?

no, it's my position that I, and others, are tired of you posting the same damn crap day, after day, after day.

Has there been one day in the last month that you haven't posted this post, or a clone of it?

One?

you're a one trick pony.

and the trick is old and boring.
And do you imagine those of us who are posting these truths would continue to do so if Trumpleton's acknowledged them? I mean, you do understand repeating 2+2 does not equal 4 causes us to prove you are wrong, right?
You wouldn't know what a truth is if it bit you in the ass. You post wildly speculative bullshit and pretend it's truth.

Your TDS makes you stupider every day.

Last edited:
Trump's inaction is not only responsible for X many deaths, it is responsible for the depth and breadth of the economic shutdown in the US. Had he acted earlier the damage would not be so severe.
You are supposed to be manufacturing PPE ..........Now get busy......a supply of beans has been rush shipped to your home...........to speed up manufacturing of the PPE.......

GET BUSY.

View attachment 326062

50?
75?
100?

How many do you think it will take before it sinks in?

That he's repeating himself, daily?

I doubt it will ever sink in.

It appears to have generated discussion, deflection, and - in your case - a deliberate misunderstanding.

- in your case - a deliberate misunderstanding.

What, exactly, am I misunderstanding?

The fact he starts a new timeline thread almost daily?

The bit you phrased as a question. "That he's repeating himself, daily?" Pretend stupidity and real stupidity are indistinguishable without context.

Then stop acting, (or being), stupid.

His daily timeline threads are the discussion.

Follow the thread.

Look at the OP, dummy. The first deflection was yours.

These "Trump didn't act fast enough" threads are utterly ridiculous at this point.
Are you suggesting he did not believe the briefings he was being given about the inevitability of an outbreak until Fauci gave him his permission to employ distancing rules? I thought he is a great leader?

I'm not 'suggesting' anything.

It was a pretty clear statement by myself and a VERY clear statement from Fauci.

New York Times' coronavirus report outlines how Trump 'could have seen what was coming'
"berg" you always shy away from this. So in front of a MOD, I'll ask you. Why?

Nicole Saphier, MD on Twitter: "While people continue to point fingers, let’s be clear the same people who claim that Trump and others downplayed the coronavirus also downplayed the coronavirus themselves. You know who you are.https://t.co/jSqyTYRHnn" / Twitter

View attachment 326062

50?
75?
100?

It appears to have generated discussion, deflection, and - in your case - a deliberate misunderstanding.

The bit you phrased as a question. "That he's repeating himself, daily?" Pretend stupidity and real stupidity are indistinguishable without context.

Follow the thread.
Pedro, cannot help himself. Strong with the TDS he is.

You're half-right.

It's a new record!

View attachment 326062

50?
75?
100?

But it is all him.

Fucking pussy.

You're getting as stupid as Berg and Joachim.
No one can be as stupid as those two.

View attachment 326062

50?
75?
100?

Follow the thread.

Not a deflection to point out he has posted the SAME DAMN THREAD 50 OR MORE TIMES.

View attachment 326062

50?
75?
100?

Follow the thread.

Not a deflection to point out he has posted the SAME DAMN THREAD 50 OR MORE TIMES.

It's his OP, yet you think your deflection is the discussion? "His daily timeline threads are the discussion." You're probably not even kidding, are you?

View attachment 326062

50?
75?
100?

Follow the thread.

I've lost track of how many times you've denied the truth.

The timing of social distancing can have an exponential effect on the death toll of the coronavirus, epidemiologists Britta L. Jewell and Nicholas P. Jewell recently wrote in The New York Times.

"The White House started issuing social-distancing guidelines on March 16, more than two weeks after the first COVID-19 related death. However, an estimated 90% percent of coronavirus deaths in the US could have possibly been avoided if social distancing began March 2, according to the two health experts.

Lockdowns and social distancing have become the new norm, but according to the experts, they are not the answer to fighting the coronavirus, instead, they are a tool to buy more time while treatments and vaccines are researched and developed.

While social-distancing measures aren't a cure for the disease, epidemiologists Britta and Nicholas Jewel said the timing of such measures can be the difference between life and death on a massive scale."
.......................................................................................................................................................
No one can say with certainty how many lives could have been saved if the Golfer-in-Chief had acted earlier. What we can say is instead of doing so he concentrated on protecting his chances of re-election (while playing golf and holding rallies) by prioritizing the short term economic impact of a shutdown over human lives. He waited too long to act.

Which is why so much time and effort is being expended by the Bigot-in-Chief and his media allies to distort the truth about his inaction. He waited too long to act.

Trumpette's have been conditioned to reflexively bring up Don's China travel restriction. The one that came 10 days after the CDC announced the first US case of the virus, a person who traveled here from China. The one delayed by Don's concern for not upsetting China shortly after a truce in the trade war had been announced. The one that did not include people traveling from Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan. The one that did not include EU countries where a majority of cases in NY came from. The one that allowed nearly 40,000 people coming from China in to the country in the two months after Trump imposed restrictions. Importantly, screening proceedings of travelers from China have been uneven and inconsistent. That "travel ban." The one predicted to be ineffective.
“All of the evidence we have indicates that travel restrictions and quarantines directed at individual countries are unlikely to keep the virus out of our borders,” said Jennifer Nuzzo, associate professor and senior scholar at Johns Hopkins University’s Center for Health Security, at a congressional hearing Feb. 5."

Taking action far too late to be effective has caused the Trump admin to seek to deflect blame for the outbreak here.

They tried to get us to believe......at different times..........the fault for the botched response lies with China, Obama, Pelosi, the CDC, De Blasio, the WHO, the governors, because the Denier-in-Chief takes responsibility for nothing..........and credit for everything. There is a grain of truth in some of those accusations. But the bottom line is only one person had the information and the authority to make an informed decision that could have saved lives. He didn't. He failed in the first obligation of a POTUS, to keep US citizens safe. He waited too long to act.

Just to get ahead of the curve, Trumpleton responses to this thread will begin with Trump Denial Syndrome post # 173,408.
You of course do realize that this is an opinion piece that is looking at things from a hindsight perspective and these people never spoke out until now? Where were their oh so knowledgeable voices when this first happened? No where to be found.
Next we are going to have a so called expert tell us that if they had found the polio vaccine months before they did many would not have had a problem. Perhaps they can even tell us if Napoleon won or lost at Waterloo
Actually, if the poll is even real, and that's a big if, it is merely the fake news media measuring how effective their subversive disinformation operation has been in brainwashing the most feeble-minded portion of the public.

More Americans Fear Lifting Coronavirus Restrictions Too Soon, WSJ/NBC Poll Says
Nearly 60% of respondents worry that lifting stay-at-home orders quickly will fuel the pandemic

Actually, if the poll is even real, and that's a big if, it is merely the fake news media measuring how effective their subversive disinformation operation has been in brainwashing the most feeble-minded portion of the public.
So...........Trump Denial Syndrome. Got it.

View attachment 326062

50?
75?
100?

Follow the thread.

I've lost track of how many times you've posted the same damn thing, I've lost track of how many of your threads I've deleted or trashed your threads on the same damn thing.

And I know that you're too damn stupid to take a fucking hint.

Forum List

Back