One Decision on Social Distancing Could Have Prevented 90% of US Coronavirus Deaths

and if they had shot Hitler in 1933, WWII wouldn't have happened.

ever consider posting something other than Trump screwed up in January?

View attachment 326062
False equivalencies are false.

It's right there in the name.

And tRump did screw up and January. And February. And March. And he's still doing as of April the 21st.

how many "Trump screwed up in January" threads do yo think we need?

50?
75?
100?

How many do you think it will take before it sinks in?

That he's repeating himself, daily?

I doubt it will ever sink in.

It appears to have generated discussion, deflection, and - in your case - a deliberate misunderstanding.

- in your case - a deliberate misunderstanding.

What, exactly, am I misunderstanding?

The fact he starts a new timeline thread almost daily?

The bit you phrased as a question. "That he's repeating himself, daily?" Pretend stupidity and real stupidity are indistinguishable without context.

Then stop acting, (or being), stupid.

His daily timeline threads are the discussion.

Follow the thread.

Look at the OP, dummy. The first deflection was yours.

Not a deflection to point out he has posted the SAME DAMN THREAD 50 OR MORE TIMES.

It's his OP, yet you think your deflection is the discussion? "His daily timeline threads are the discussion." You're probably not even kidding, are you?

From a mod point of view, no, I'm NOT kidding.

Trump wasn't enough of a Dictator for you
He wasn't enough of an effective leader who fulfilled his obligation to protect the country. Declaring a national shutdown order was the responsible thing to do. He didn't do it. That what failure looks like.

He doesn't have the power to open the country but he has the power to close it?
He certainly has the power to have Governors arrested and charged with civil rights violations.

He wasn't enough of an effective leader who fulfilled his obligation to protect the country. Declaring a national shutdown order was the responsible thing to do. He didn't do it. That what failure looks like.

He certainly has the power to have Governors arrested and charged with civil rights violations.
Sorry, not in this country.

Actually, if the poll is even real, and that's a big if, it is merely the fake news media measuring how effective their subversive disinformation operation has been in brainwashing the most feeble-minded portion of the public.
So...........Trump Denial Syndrome. Got it.
You're a TDS afflicted moron who is very easily brainwashed by fake news. Your critical thinking skills are so lacking that you cannot discern truth from speculative opinion.

Sorry, not in this country.

DEPRIVATION OF RIGHTS UNDER COLOR OF LAW
SUMMARY:
  • Section 242 of Title 18 makes it a crime for a person acting under color of any law to willfully deprive a person of a right or privilege protected by the Constitution or laws of the United States.
    For the purpose of Section 242, acts under "color of law" include acts not only done by federal, state, or local officials within the their lawful authority, but also acts done beyond the bounds of that official's lawful authority, if the acts are done while the official is purporting to or pretending to act in the performance of his/her official duties. Persons acting under color of law within the meaning of this statute include police officers, prisons guards and other law enforcement officials, as well as judges, care providers in public health facilities, and others who are acting as public officials. It is not necessary that the crime be motivated by animus toward the race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin of the victim.
    The offense is punishable by a range of imprisonment up to a life term, or the death penalty, depending upon the circumstances of the crime, and the resulting injury, if any.
TITLE 18, U.S.C., SECTION 242
  • Whoever, under color of any law, statute, ordinance, regulation, or custom, willfully subjects any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District to the deprivation of any rights, privileges, or immunities secured or protected by the Constitution or laws of the United States, ... shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both; and if bodily injury results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include the use, attempted use, or threatened use of a dangerous weapon, explosives, or fire, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and if death results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include kidnaping or an attempt to kidnap, aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to commit aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to kill, shall be fined under this title, or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, or both, or may be sentenced to death.

Is it your position the study is flawed?

no, it's my position that I, and others, are tired of you posting the same damn crap day, after day, after day.

Has there been one day in the last month that you haven't posted this post, or a clone of it?

One?

you're a one trick pony.

and the trick is old and boring.

Obviously you took this same position about the non-stop postings having to do with Benghazi.

Nope, looks like you're kind of a hypocrite.

Double standard....cute.

View attachment 326062

And tRump did screw up and January. And February. And March. And he's still doing as of April the 21st.

50?
75?
100?

It appears to have generated discussion, deflection, and - in your case - a deliberate misunderstanding.

The bit you phrased as a question. "That he's repeating himself, daily?" Pretend stupidity and real stupidity are indistinguishable without context.

Follow the thread.

Not a deflection to point out he has posted the SAME DAMN THREAD 50 OR MORE TIMES.

It's his OP, yet you think your deflection is the discussion? "His daily timeline threads are the discussion." You're probably not even kidding, are you?

From a poster's point of view, the first response to the OP - yours - was trolling:

WillHaftawaite said:

Good boy, Sherman.

another trip in the wayback machine for you?

Still, I suppose it's helpful to know the discussion becomes whatever you say it is.

View attachment 326062

50?
75?
100?

Follow the thread.

From a poster's point of view, the first response to the OP - yours - was trolling:

WillHaftawaite said:

Good boy, Sherman.

Still, I suppose it's helpful to know the discussion becomes whatever you say it is.

Half the mods are trolls.

Funny how the cult of dementia tends to forget that when he said that the cases were on a mostly flat line at the time. It was not until later that it began to sky rocket.
He had been told in late Jan.-early Feb. the cases would skyrocket if aggressive action wasn't taken. That's the whole fucking point.
And when he asked Congress for money for COVID research. Nancy decided banning flavored tobacco was more important. And of course limiting the scope of his travel ban.

View attachment 326062
why is this spam not deleted?

Several were.
Shouldn’t all of them either be deleted, or combined into one thread? The asshat starts several of these every day. Why not pin one and make him stay in there instead of allowing him to spam the board every day with the same pissy pants thread?

no, it's my position that I, and others, are tired of you posting the same damn crap day, after day, after day.

Has there been one day in the last month that you haven't posted this post, or a clone of it?

One?

you're a one trick pony.

Obviously you took this same position about the non-stop postings having to do with Benghazi.

Double standard....cute.

Was the same person starting a new Benghazi thread daily for well over a month?

Was I even a mod 8 years ago?

both questions have the same answer.

NO

Declaring a national shutdown? LOL Really? A small town in South Dakota should be treated like LA or NY?

Declaring a national shutdown? LOL Really? A small town in South Dakota should be treated like LA or NY?
All men are created equal ly stupid.

One?

you're a one trick pony.

Double standard....cute.

NO

You didn't start this thread either but found a reason to complain about it. In case you haven't noticed Benghazi still comes up quite frequently by the wingnuts. In this thread you complain that we can't change the past, in the Benghazi thread its a different story, now isn't it, hypocrite?

View attachment 326062

50?
75?
100?
How about we stop when we reach the same as the number of people he's sacrificed on the alter of his re-election campaign.

That's 40,000+ as of today.

sacrificed for reelection?

(does the nurse know you're using her computer?)
Yes, sacrificed for his re-election.
(Does yer mom know you live in her basement?)
Wow amazing how great 20/20 hindsight is. Just simply amazing.
Funny how you don't want to ding Pelozi fro walking hand in hand down the streets of Chinatown wanting others to come join her. Funny how you overlook New York City mayor riding on a subway saying it was safe. Then dropping the number of cars so more were packed in together. But can't blame them, they have a D.

Funny that you completely forget that Trump followed his medical advisors directions even to the social distancing.
But it is all him.

And just what have the democrats done during this crisis to help? Biden talked about Trump being xenophobic. Pelosi held up the CARES in an attempt to get more pork and green deals.
They are holding up the help for small business. In other words they have done nothing of any import.

It's amazing how you Trumpists have a mental (pardon the expression) block prohibiting you from remembering Trump saying cases were going down, not up, and would soon be very close to zero, after Pelosi's walk through Chinatown. Are you thinking Pelosi had inside info that Trump didn't? Or perhaps you expect her to act more rationally than he? Can't blame you there.
Funny how the cult of dementia tends to forget that when he said that the cases were on a mostly flat line at the time. It was not until later that it began to sky rocket.
Not my fault that you can't hold your own party as accountable as you want to hold the other.

There were 59 cases on 2/27, and they were going up, when Trump said cases were going down. It was an incorrect, wrong, counter-factual statement. It's a fact the numbers weren't going down, Orange Judas's claim notwithstanding.

Did you think Pelosi had more info when she went to Chinatown than Trump did a couple of days later?
I know that you and berg only want to hold Trump responsible while ignoring your own parties hand in this.
If as berg reported that so many could have been saved by 20/20 hindsight then obviously Pelosi should have been able to see the consequences of her actions.
So you are advocating that he should have been screaming we are all going to die from 59 cases? You do realize that that number is not unusual for a flu season? Well ok probably not.

My party doesn't control the executive branch. Yours?

A: my mother died 5 years ago, I live in my own house. It doesn't have a basement.

B: because of those facts, you approaching VERY shaky ground.
And you, Mr big time moderator, hinted that I was in an institution. Or did you unconsciously post "does the nurse k is you are using her computer"?

You can dish it out, but you sure can't take it.

Fucking pussy.

Where the fuck did I bring up family, asshole?
You're related to your mom's basement?

You're getting as stupid as Berg and Joachim.
Bullshit.

You start shit, can't finish it, and whine about it.

I wouldn't be like you for all the tea in China

One?

you're a one trick pony.

Double standard....cute.

NO

You didn't start this thread either but found a reason to complain about it. In case you haven't noticed Benghazi still comes up quite frequently by the wingnuts. In this thread you complain that we can't change the past, in the Benghazi thread its a different story, now isn't it, hypocrite?
You didn't start this thread either but found a reason to complain about it.

Yes, because it's the same damn thread day after day.

By the same poster.

When I merged earlier ones. he whined.

When I deleted/trashed earlier ones, he whined.

Did he learn?

NO

the only way, it seems, to prevent him from posting another daily timeline thread, is to give him a vacation.

and boring stupidity is not sufficient cause.

View attachment 326062

50?
75?
100?

Follow the thread.

WillHaftawaite said:

Good boy, Sherman.

They kiss right and kick left.

One?

you're a one trick pony.

Double standard....cute.

NO

You didn't start this thread either but found a reason to complain about it.

Yes, because it's the same damn thread day after day.

By the same poster.

When I merged earlier ones. he whined.

When I deleted/trashed earlier ones, he whined.

Did he learn?

NO

the only way, it seems, to prevent him from posting another daily timeline thread, is to give him a vacation.

and boring stupidity is not sufficient cause.

Oh, poor baby. I've seen duplicate threads around a lot of topics, especially when they are all consuming such as this. I hadn't read any other threads that specifically was about if we social distanced sooner that would have created such a drastic drop in the number of cases.

Give him a vacation? Maybe you you should take a break for a change.

The topic is also not boring or stupid. It's current and relavant. But thanks for letting me know what qualifies as a valid subject is whatever the fuck you find entertaining, twat.

View attachment 326062

50?
75?
100?

Follow the thread.

WillHaftawaite said:

Good boy, Sherman.

They kiss right and kick left.

Mostly.

Forum List

Back