One big thing that confuses about Islam and perhaps someone can explain it.

Burning of the christians of Naijran is an unconfirmed rumor
that grew out of violent the conflict between Ethiopia and Yemen
The persistent and repetitive attacks on christians, including
upon those in churches and the murder by starvation siege
circa 1970 of something like a million christian children in Nigeria
by muslims is FACT. It is also fact that the christians of arabia ----
to wit Yemen and Saudi arabia have been subjected to comprehensive
genocide by islamic regimes----

there is a proverb which may be from Hillel---but I am not sure----
roughly translated it is 'Who is wise? He who learns from all the world.'
Learning can be obtained by being informed and observing and listening.
Some people depend on lesser sources----like WIKKI

There must be 40,000 Christians in Arabia. What genocide are you talking about?

There must be 40,000 Christians in Arabia. What genocide are you talking about?
what are you calling "arabia"----just Saudi Arabia?
PS did someone mention genocide? You want to
discuss GENOCIDES?

what are you calling "arabia"----just Saudi Arabia?
PS did someone mention genocide? You want to
discuss GENOCIDES?

Yeah.. just Saudi Arabia.

Didn't you write this:

It is also fact that the christians of arabia ----

reaction formation. Does islam "confuse" you fncceo as suradie asserts? It does not confuse me----it is
very consistent

I've never found Islam particularly confusing. Not say, compared to xitianity.

Yeah.. just Saudi Arabia.

Didn't you write this:

It is also fact that the christians of arabia ----
OH----could be----the statement is factually correct according to accepted definitions of Genocide which include DIMINUTION of Population and Property and rights

OH----could be----the statement is factually correct according to accepted definitions of Genocide which include DIMINUTION of Population and Property and rights

Up until quite recently Saudi Arabia had a tiny population.... about 3 million tops in 1950. While there are no Christian church buildings there are churches that have Sunday services or Mass , Vacation Bible School and Sunday school.

One thing of many things that confuse me in regards to Islam among their followers. Muhammad by their own admission isn't God. The term blasphemy is a term reserved only for God. So, why are they claiming it is blasphemy if anyone even depicts Muhammad in a picture of any kind but not any of their other Muslim warlords?

Meaning people can show pictures, photographs or paintings of the Sultans or Ayatollah etc and no problem.

You can even criticize them, but if anyone paints a painting or drawing or speaks out against Muhammad it is considered blasphemy.

That makes little sense and that reaction of exalting Muhammad as God (which they all say he wasn't) is a blasphemy unto itself.

How am I wrong?
Muslims have made the mistake of elevating a mere prophet to an object of reverence

Muslims have made the mistake of elevating a mere prophet to an object of reverence

Muslim revere all the prophets.. Moses, Abraham, Jesus...

25 Prophets of Islam — Kalamazoo Public Library
The prophets of Islam include: Adam, Idris (Enoch), Nuh (Noah), Hud (Heber), Saleh (Methusaleh), Lut (Lot), Ibrahim (Abraham), Ismail (Ishmael), Ishaq (Isaac), Yaqub (Jacob), Yusuf (Joseph), Shu'aib (Jethro), Ayyub (Job), Dhulkifl (Ezekiel), Musa (Moses), Harun (Aaron), Dawud (David), Sulayman (Solomon), Ilyas (Elias), Alyasa (Elisha), Yunus (Jonah), Zakariya (Zachariah), Yahya (John the Baptist), Isa (Jesus) and

Up until quite recently Saudi Arabia had a tiny population.... about 3 million tops in 1950. While there are no Christian church buildings there are churches that have Sunday services or Mass , Vacation Bible School and Sunday school.
right---clandestine meetings in basements. Yes---
I know about them----and the ancient churches and
cemetaries that islamic law DEMANDS remain
protected METICULOUSLY? How many times did
you go CAROLING in riyadh?

Muslim revere all the prophets.. Moses, Abraham, Jesus...

25 Prophets of Islam — Kalamazoo Public Library
The prophets of Islam include: Adam, Idris (Enoch), Nuh (Noah), Hud (Heber), Saleh (Methusaleh), Lut (Lot), Ibrahim (Abraham), Ismail (Ishmael), Ishaq (Isaac), Yaqub (Jacob), Yusuf (Joseph), Shu'aib (Jethro), Ayyub (Job), Dhulkifl (Ezekiel), Musa (Moses), Harun (Aaron), Dawud (David), Sulayman (Solomon), Ilyas (Elias), Alyasa (Elisha), Yunus (Jonah), Zakariya (Zachariah), Yahya (John the Baptist), Isa (Jesus) and
But they won't kill you if you draw a cartoon of Abraham or Jesus will they ?

right---clandestine meetings in basements. Yes---
I know about them----and the ancient churches and
cemetaries that islamic law DEMANDS remain
protected METICULOUSLY? How many times did
you go CAROLING in riyadh?

Nope. Services are held in the theater, the school, the Girl Scout Annex.. Caroling is popular during the holidays.

Saudis aren't as uptight and angry as you are... and will often wish Christians a Merry Christmas to Christian friends and co-workers.

There is a small Christian cemetary..

Nope. Services are held in the theater, the school, the Girl Scout Annex.. Caroling is popular during the holidays.

Saudis aren't as uptight and angry as you are... and will often wish Christians a Merry Christmas to Christian friends and co-workers.

There is a small Christian cemetary..
I alluded to the ANCIENT cemetaries, schools and
shrines ------Caroling WHERE?

But they won't kill you if you draw a cartoon of Abraham or Jesus will they ?

I never heard of anything like that.. Although Muslims did protest the "Piss Christ" art exhibit in NYC a few years back.

Muslim art is more like tiles and caligraphy than images of people or animals.

However Muhammed is portrayed in Persian Art

99f376f5aa2c68d37fe24785aa25cf08.jpg

I never heard of anything like that.. Although Muslims did protest the "Piss Christ" art exhibit in NYC a few years back.

In studying Islamic traditions, it becomes apparent that Muslim devotion to Muhammad has become more intensified through the passing of time. As the centuries unfolded, Muslims have become more and more obsessed, even, at times, fanatical, in their devotion to Muhammad to the point that many have actually ended up deifying him. Many have turned a mere, fallible human being into a god of sorts, a demi-god, a superhuman figure.

Twelve people were killed Wednesday when gunmen stormed a French satirical news magazine which has published cartoons of the Muslim Prophet Muhammad.

Lots of people objected to the "Piss Christ" "art"
------and lots of muslims in NYC deface images of
Jesus, Mary and ??? probably Joseph and christian
and jewish cemetaries

In studying Islamic traditions, it becomes apparent that Muslim devotion to Muhammad has become more intensified through the passing of time. As the centuries unfolded, Muslims have become more and more obsessed, even, at times, fanatical, in their devotion to Muhammad to the point that many have actually ended up deifying him. Many have turned a mere, fallible human being into a god of sorts, a demi-god, a superhuman figure.

Twelve people were killed Wednesday when gunmen stormed a French satirical news magazine which has published cartoons of the Muslim Prophet Muhammad.

Cartoons mocking Muhammed would create a problem.

Lots of people objected to the "Piss Christ" "art"
------and lots of muslims in NYC deface images of
Jesus, Mary and ??? probably Joseph and christian
and jewish cemetaries

You live in NYC, rosie?

Forum List

Back