One American Muslim’s reflection on the 4th of July celebration

Please refrain from misconstruing my posts too.

You claimed I misquote or misconstrue what Sunni man said. I have LINKED you to the threads HE STARTED that absolutely prove what I said is accurate. And you just ignored it. And are still ignoring it.

So you think a 100 percent American can support Sharia law? You think a 100 percent American can ask for the US flag to be changed to a Muslim flag and brag that eventually not only will Sharia be the law of the land but Islam will be its religion?

Did you read the comments from Clayton and Sunniman? They too pointed out that you are misconstruing what is being posted. So no, I am not ignoring anything.

Sunniman created a thread asking if we would move once Sharia law was declared the law of the land. I linked it twice. Your refusal to read it does not somehow prove I am wrong.

Sunniman created a thread where he called Hezbollah, a known terrorist organization, a Muslim army and freedom fighters. I linked it for you. Your refusal to read it does not prove I am wrong.

Sunniman created a thread asking us which Muslim flag we wanted for the new US flag, I linked it for you, your refusal to read it does not prove me wrong.

The only person in this thread wrong and misconstruing what has actually been said is you. Ohh I guess Clayton is wrong to. I have linked to ACTUAL posts by Sunniman that prove my "interpretation" of what he said is not only true but accurate. Your ignorant refusal to read them or your ignorant inability to comprehend the written word does not support your claim.

None of those threads are in the Humor section and in none of them does Sunniman claim he is joking, rather he spends page after page defending his claims.

The problem with people like you is you REFUSE to see the danger. You ignore the actual statements and threats made by a violent monolithic Religion that has as its ultimate goal the destruction of all that do not convert. The Koran is clear as are the quotes and statements from Mohammad. There has been no reformation, no change of what the books say and command the faithful to do.

You refuse to do the research or you simply are to blind to accept the truth. Either way YOU are why this Country is in danger.

The problem with people like you is you REFUSE to see the danger. You ignore the actual statements and threats made by a violent monolithic Religion that has as its ultimate goal the destruction of all that do not convert. The Koran is clear as are the quotes and statements from Mohammad. There has been no reformation, no change of what the books say and command the faithful to do.

You refuse to do the research or you simply are to blind to accept the truth. Either way YOU are why this Country is in danger.
LOL, get a grip......muslims only make up around 0.06% of the U.S. population.

Paranoid much?? .. :cuckoo: :lol:

LOL, get a grip......muslims only make up around 0.06% of the U.S. population.

Paranoid much?? .. :cuckoo: :lol:

Paranoid? How is that? Apparently you are a fifth generation American who lifted your skirt for the vile and contaminating flesh of teeming vermin who go down on all fours by swallowing the BS that the greatest prophet God could come up with as the highest example of a holy life was a degenerate psychotic pedophile and now you are here trying to become a brain rapist yourself, if you could only find someone dumb enough to give their mind over to you to be screwed.

No danger? Then how did they get your soul?

Were you recruited in prison or was the temptation of owning a woman just too much to resist?

You claimed I misquote or misconstrue what Sunni man said. I have LINKED you to the threads HE STARTED that absolutely prove what I said is accurate. And you just ignored it. And are still ignoring it.

So you think a 100 percent American can support Sharia law? You think a 100 percent American can ask for the US flag to be changed to a Muslim flag and brag that eventually not only will Sharia be the law of the land but Islam will be its religion?

Did you read the comments from Clayton and Sunniman? They too pointed out that you are misconstruing what is being posted. So no, I am not ignoring anything.

Sunniman created a thread asking if we would move once Sharia law was declared the law of the land. I linked it twice. Your refusal to read it does not somehow prove I am wrong.

Sunniman created a thread where he called Hezbollah, a known terrorist organization, a Muslim army and freedom fighters. I linked it for you. Your refusal to read it does not prove I am wrong.

Sunniman created a thread asking us which Muslim flag we wanted for the new US flag, I linked it for you, your refusal to read it does not prove me wrong.

The only person in this thread wrong and misconstruing what has actually been said is you. Ohh I guess Clayton is wrong to. I have linked to ACTUAL posts by Sunniman that prove my "interpretation" of what he said is not only true but accurate. Your ignorant refusal to read them or your ignorant inability to comprehend the written word does not support your claim.

None of those threads are in the Humor section and in none of them does Sunniman claim he is joking, rather he spends page after page defending his claims.

:cuckoo:

The sky is falling, the sky is falling!

Just keep proving you are a stupid ignorant dumb ass. You have been given the proof and refuse to even believe what someone not only said but defended and advocated in 3 different threads ( more actually I just linked to 3).

You call a man that advocates that sharia law be the law of the land and advocates for Islam as the only religion allowed a true American patriot.

You ignore a war we are fighting all over the world with a religion that advocates the destruction of all other religions and Governments. Your ignorance is beyond belief, unfortunately for us Millions of Americans are just as blind and willfully stupid as you are.

Just keep proving you are a stupid ignorant dumb ass. You have been given the proof and refuse to even believe what someone not only said but defended and advocated in 3 different threads ( more actually I just linked to 3).

You call a man that advocates that sharia law be the law of the land and advocates for Islam as the only religion allowed a true American patriot.

You ignore a war we are fighting all over the world with a religion that advocates the destruction of all other religions and Governments. Your ignorance is beyond belief, unfortunately for us Millions of Americans are just as blind and willfully stupid as you are.

It is not only unamerican to go to war against a religion but it is beyond foolish to believe that waging such a war would ever succeed. But since you allege that "we" are engaging in just such a "war" the onus is on you to provide the proof that congress and/or any president has ever declared such a "war". Of course you can't because it never happened. There is no "war" against a "religion". There is only the "war against reality" that you are losing between your ears.

It is not only unamerican to go to war against a religion but it is beyond foolish to believe that waging such a war would ever succeed. But since you allege that "we" are engaging in just such a "war" the onus is on you to provide the proof that congress and/or any president has ever declared such a "war". Of course you can't because it never happened. There is no "war" against a "religion". There is only the "war against reality" that you are losing between your ears.

Isn't it un-American to kill innocent Americans? Is it un-American to support the people of a religion dedicated to killing Americans? And if the war against 'terrorism' has nothing to do with the people who are trying to impose a specific religion on everyone else, what is all that Allah Akbar, death to the great Satan, 72 virgins, Islamic fundamentalism, and the call on Muslims to kill anybody as long as they are not Muslim have to do with anything if not religion???

And why would it be foolish to believe such a war could ever succeed?

Where are the great religions of the past? Has anyone worshiped Molech lately?

Isn't it un-American to kill innocent Americans? Is it un-American to support the people of a religion dedicated to killing Americans? And if the war against 'terrorism' has nothing to do with the people who are trying to impose a specific religion on everyone else, what is all that Allah Akbar, death to the great Satan, 72 virgins, Islamic fundamentalism, and the call on Muslims to kill anybody as long as they are not Muslim have to do with anything if not religion???

So the "war on terror" is actually a "holy crusade against Islam" according to you? Has anyone told this to the American troops who are Muslims? Because none of them appear to be aware of this "crusade" of yours. For that matter how much support do you imagine the general public is going to have when they find out all of these trillions of their taxpayer dollars have been wasted trying to eliminate the religion that 1.5 billion people worldwide believe in. How much is it going to cost them to wage a war against 21% of the entire human race? Furthermore what makes you believe that you could ever win a war against a religion that outnumbers the entire US population by 5:1? Massacres on the scale you are advocating would require all kinds of WMDs. What makes you believe that the rest of the world is just going to stand by and allow this to happen? Don't forget that there are NATO nations with their own Muslim populations. Basically you are inciting a world war.

So the "war on terror" is actually a "holy crusade against Islam" according to you? Has anyone told this to the American troops who are Muslims? Because none of them appear to be aware of this "crusade" of yours. For that matter how much support do you imagine the general public is going to have when they find out all of these trillions of their taxpayer dollars have been wasted trying to eliminate the religion that 1.5 billion people worldwide believe in. How much is it going to cost them to wage a war against 21% of the entire human race? Furthermore what makes you believe that you could ever win a war against a religion that outnumbers the entire US population by 5:1? Massacres on the scale you are advocating would require all kinds of WMDs. What makes you believe that the rest of the world is just going to stand by and allow this to happen? Don't forget that there are NATO nations with their own Muslim populations. Basically you are inciting a world war.

You are criminally stupid. Go bury that head deeper in the sand and remind us how a man that advocates for sharia law as the law of the land is 100 percent American.

You are criminally stupid. Go bury that head deeper in the sand and remind us how a man that advocates for sharia law as the law of the land is 100 percent American.

Ironic considering you are the one advocating illegal warmongering against a religion!

Ironic considering you are the one advocating illegal warmongering against a religion!

Remind us again how one is 100 percent American while advocating for sharia law as the law of the US.

Remind us again how one is 100 percent American while advocating for sharia law as the law of the US.

Thanks for conceding that you have nothing of value to contribute. You are dismissed. Have a nice day.

Actually RGS, you have been given the proof (back here) so the fact that you continue to ignore it and would rather wank this fantasy of some "war against a religion" tells us what your agenda is. And I don't think anyone's interested in role-playing games here.

Thanks for conceding that you have nothing of value to contribute. You are dismissed. Have a nice day.

Will you move when America becomes an Islamic country??
It is inevitable that the United States will some day become an Islamic nation and be governed by Sharia Law.

When this happens will you flee the country or continue to live in America?

First [post opening this thread....http://www.usmessageboard.com/relig...-when-america-becomes-an-islamic-country.html

First of all yes, the war on terror is specifically against the people who follow a fundamentalist view of Islam who commit acts of terror in the name of their religion for the specific purpose of destroying the freedom you enjoy. Do you really think it is irrelevant that the people who have openly declared war on western society are Muslims inspired by their religion?

How do you suppose the war on terror is ever going to end without defeating their form of religion and extirpating their false claim to moral authority based on those religious beliefs?

Secondly if you think that such an inevitable confrontation against the religion of terrorists would be against all 1.5 billion Muslims then your claim that sunniman is just a patriotic man of faith is bullshit because if he was he wouldn't be advocating sharia law or drooling at the irrational thought that Islam will take over the world, would he?

Wouldn't he either be condemning That form of Islam like the saner people here or renouncing his faith completely?

See what is there man.

And No I am not suggesting a world war. The whole matter can easily and forever be resolved without a spilling a drop of innocent blood. Why should the millions of people deceived on all sides have to fight each other to the death when there are far fewer deceivers in the world?

I like your suggestion of an Elijah style confrontation between the potentates of whatever religion with simple rules. Lets see who can call down fire from the sky in full view of everyone and then the only people who should be killed, and justly so, will be the exposed deceivers.

Last edited:

It is inevitable that the United States will some day become an Islamic nation and be governed by Sharia Law.

First [post opening this thread....http://www.usmessageboard.com/relig...-when-america-becomes-an-islamic-country.html

At the current rate that will be in 3013 so the question is utterly irrelevant.

In other words you can't deny he said so you will just ignore it. Remind us how American it is to wish for a Religion to run the Government and religious law to be the supreme law of the land, perhaps you can cite for us something in the Constitution that supports that?

In other words you can't deny he said so you will just ignore it. Remind us how American it is to wish for a Religion to run the Government and religious law to be the supreme law of the land, perhaps you can cite for us something in the Constitution that supports that?

No one is buying your strawman! :cuckoo:

First of all yes, the war on terror is specifically against the people who follow a fundamentalist view of Islam who commit acts of terror in the name of their religion for the specific purpose of destroying the freedom you enjoy. Do you really think it is irrelevant that the people who have openly declared war on western society are Muslims inspired by their religion?

How do you suppose the war on terror is ever going to end without defeating their form of religion and extirpating their false claim to moral authority based on those religious beliefs?

:bsflag:

The acts of terror to which you refer are by definition political acts, not religious ones. You're dropping into the same logical abyss that RGS is living in: dicto simpliciter. That fallacy forces us to ignore all the other terrorists who happen to follow other religions, or no religion at all, in favor of the designated hate group who happen to follow Islam. Worse, it also forces us to lump all of a "profiled" group -- let's say, the 9/11 hijackers--- into this designated hate religion, even if individuals therein are not religious, on the basis of guilt by association. Just to make the theory work.

And that, by the figures in my last link, would force us to ignore at least 94% of all terrorism, including all the Eric Rudolphs, the Tim McVeighs, the Scott Roeders and the Ted Kaczynskis, just to name a few, who don't happen to qualify under the rules of 21st century Crusade. So no, war on terror is NOT specifically against the people who follow a fundamentalist view of Islam, or any other religion. It's against the people who follow a fundamentalist view of using violence to get their way. Period.

Sheeeesh. You might as well observe that they all have brown eyes and conclude we should wipe out brown eyed people.

It is ironic though, that the same voices who correctly point the finger of primitivity at public beheadings, treatment of women and the like, then nevertheless turn around and themselves invoke the spirit of the Crusades of a thousand years past. :disbelief:

As I keep saying.... Having it both ways: priceless.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back