Pope John Paul II Heading for Sainthood....

LOL! I've heard it all now! Communist front ---> Pope who denies----> Jesus Christ by denying---> John 3:16 as the way to salvation---> approves John Paul II and John XXIII for sainthood! ROFLMBO! That's is like Jack the Ripper approving Mother Theresa to be canonized as a saint! LOL! Too funny! Thanks for the laugh!

p.s. In case you didn't know Warrior, this new pope is a Jesuit who was approved by the General of the Jesuits ( a stauch communist who pushed New Liberation Theology ) because like the General this pope has sold out to Liberation Theology! Ha! Ha! This pope came out recently declaring from now on an atheist can go to heaven for his good works even though he doesn't accept Jesus Christ as Lord. According to this pope? Jesus Christ is a LIAR! ( Jesus said, Ye must be born again to enter the Kingdom of Heaven )

Why? Because this pope says so! Ha! You just can't make it up! I'm telling you! The catholics should be abandoning the RCC at lightning speed right now! It is time to make a mass exodus from the Roman Catholic Church, folks!

-Jeremiah

They love him in my Neighborhood, which is mostly Polish. They don't even have pictures of Francis anywhere.

In any case, he was an admirable person. And deserves the honor.

Why? Because this pope says so! Ha! You just can't make it up! I'm telling you! The catholics should be abandoning the RCC at lightning speed right now! It is time to make a mass exodus from the Roman Catholic Church, folks!

Nah.

We survived reformation. We can survive anything.

I was raised in the RCC and you can't make a silk purse out of a sows ear. The only answer is to get out of there and find a church that teaches the bible and does what it says. ( neither can be said of the current RCC Leader - Pope ) It is a dark day for the RCC and is sure to grow much darker in the coming days.

This man is a wolf in sheeps clothing. The bible is clear that if there is false teaching in the church you attend you are to abandon it immediately. I serve the LORD not a church business - organization that merchandises the gospel for filthy lucre and assisting communists in deceiving the world. We choose to serve God or we choose to serve man. I say dump the RCC and serve God instead. - Jeremiah

I was raised in the RCC and you can't make a silk purse out of a sows ear. The only answer is to get out of there and find a church that teaches the bible and does what it says. ( neither can be said of the current RCC Leader - Pope ) It is a dark day for the RCC and is sure to grow much darker in the coming days.

This man is a wolf in sheeps clothing. The bible is clear that if there is false teaching in the church you attend you are to abandon it immediately. I serve the LORD not a church business - organization that merchandises the gospel for filthy lucre and assisting communists in deceiving the world. We choose to serve God or we choose to serve man. I say dump the RCC and serve God instead. - Jeremiah

You can attend any snake-worshipping/heathen "Church" you wish, asswipe.

They love him in my Neighborhood, which is mostly Polish. They don't even have pictures of Francis anywhere.

In any case, he was an admirable person. And deserves the honor.

Yes! He deserves the honor! But not from a Son of Hell like Pope Francis! It's despicable.

-Jeri

With all due respect what you said applied to the previous popes but Francis seems to be different in both word and deed. Granted it is still early days but if anyone can change the direction of the RCC it will be him. Right now he deserves the benefit of the doubt.

The Roman Catholic Church Vatican is led by snakes, devil worshipers and heathens. Wake up, Warrior. You can predict the future of a thing by looking at its history, and the RCC has a history of mass murder, anti semitism, forced conversions, working with nazis and today they are working in tandem with the communists. More catholics voted for Obama than any other denomination on earth. That is a fact.

Go buy the book by the Catholic Bishop titled, Windswept House - he exposed the vatican and said the next pope was being elected by the satanists within the vatican and the new pope wouldn't be a believer in God at all but an enemy of God. You've got him now. Good luck with that. The good catholic Bishop - Malachi Martin - author of windswept house was right - the RCC has been taken over by evil men. VERY EVIL MEN. Buy the book and read it. Malachi Martin left the Roman Catholic Church. I suggest you follow his lead. - J.

The Roman Catholic Church Vatican is led by snakes, devil worshipers and heathens. Wake up, Warrior. You can predict the future of a thing by looking at its history, and the RCC has a history of mass murder, anti semitism, forced conversions, working with nazis and today they are working in tandem with the communists. More catholics voted for Obama than any other denomination on earth. That is a fact.

Go buy the book by the Catholic Bishop titled, Windswept House - he exposed the vatican and said the next pope was being elected by the satanists within the vatican and the new pope wouldn't be a believer in God at all but an enemy of God. You've got him now. Good luck with that. The good catholic Bishop - Malachi Martin - author of windswept house was right - the RCC has been taken over by evil men. VERY EVIL MEN. Buy the book and read it. Malachi Martin left the Roman Catholic Church. I suggest you follow his lead. - J.

No thanks, assbrain.

With all due respect what you said applied to the previous popes but Francis seems to be different in both word and deed. Granted it is still early days but if anyone can change the direction of the RCC it will be him. Right now he deserves the benefit of the doubt.

I agree he will change the direction of the RCC. He already has. It no longer has any biblical foundation upon which it can stand. ( not that it ever did ) Their original doctrine has been shredded and replaced with a new one that declares itself the arch enemy of Christ and Christianity. In a nutshell.

I find it disturbing. You are right though. That we shall see in the future what he does. We will.

- J.

No thanks, assbrain.

Suit yourself, Warrior. With your s/n I'd expect you to not be so sensitive and delicate. I'm surprised. wow. - J.

If he was a disciple of Jesus Christ while he was alive, then he already is a saint. I know the Catholic Church teaches differently. But the scriptures are clear that the Saints are those who follow Christ and become sanctified through His Atoning Sacrifice.

Forum List

Back