One American Muslim’s reflection on the 4th of July celebration

One thing I don't understand, why do we have to give a shit what a muslim thinks of the 4th of July?

Why does the whole world have to be somewhat occupied with all the problem of the muslims?

I don't see us talking about the problems of Chinese or Latinos or Africans, but muslims, all the time.

Muslims are like the spoiled children of the world.

Children are dying of hunger in Africa, and yet we are still on the muslim problem.

In my opinion, muslims should grow up and learn the world is not revolving around them, The world has much more important problems than all the bullshit muslims are occupying us with...

GROW UP AND SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

I find this a bit interesting as many of those children in Africa you're trying to talk about are Muslims too.

Our society focuses a lot on the Middle east. But really, only roughly 20% of the world's Muslim population even come from Arab countries. We ignore the stories of a vast majority of Muslims in the world.

Last edited:
LOL... If I feared 'them' or what 'they' might do I would be avoiding addressing the evil perpetuated by their brand of religion, wouldn't I?

Thank you for tacitly admitting that I am correct about you being in denial and obsessed by your imaginary fear of Islam. The terrorists have achieved their goal and you are now under their control.

Furthermore you haven't made any "valid points" "concerning radical Islam". All you have provided are rants about baseless "guilt" that exists only in your fear filled imagination projected onto entirely innocent Americans who happen to be Muslims.

funny how when the exact same scrutiny you enjoy refuting Christians and Christianity with is applied to Muslims and Islam you got all defensive.

And yes, many valid points have been made and all you seem able to do is celebrate some fake victory.

Shameful.

I'll be the first to admit that many Muslims like many Christians are basically decent people who can be beautiful and exotic, otherwise intelligent funny hard working and decent people. but when their religion is being discussed they degenerate into something quite irrational.

You see no danger in irrational people claiming moral authority over others based on irrational religious beliefs that justify their 'sins'? Just open your eyes and see what it has historically done to any Islamic country. Don't you see what Catholicism has done historically to every country in its noble quest to save souls and rule the world?

I see irrational religious beliefs, whether Jewish Christian or Muslim as the barrier preventing those basically good and decent people from attaining their professed hopes and dreams of peace, righteousness, and a holy life.

They cling to that cause of stumbling like its the only thing keeping them sane and alive when it is in actuality very the cause of insanity and death.

why would you defend that unless you were also insane and how could you not see that unless you were already dead?

Last edited:
One thing I don't understand, why do we have to give a shit what a muslim thinks of the 4th of July?

Why does the whole world have to be somewhat occupied with all the problem of the muslims?

I don't see us talking about the problems of Chinese or Latinos or Africans, but muslims, all the time.

Children are dying of hunger in Africa, and yet we are still on the muslim problem.

In my opinion, muslims should grow up and learn the world is not revolving around them, The world has much more important problems than all the bullshit muslims are occupying us with...

I find this a bit interesting as many of those children in Africa you're trying to talk about are Muslims too.

Our society focuses a lot on the Middle east. But really, only roughly 20% of the world's Muslim population even come from Arab countries. We ignore the stories of a vast majority of Muslims in the world.

I think it is interesting because you turn a famine crises around just to come up with some stats (which is grossly inaccurate at the same time).

First of; you don't tool "children dying" to your screwed up logic, it is disgusting. Children dying are children dying, there is no religion there. When a children dies, you don't ask what country or what religion she/he was.

Second; I wonder where you get your numbers, IDBF(Islam Dick Blowers Foundation) ???

You see no danger in irrational people claiming moral authority over others based on irrational religious beliefs to justify their 'sins'? Just open your eyes and see what it has done to any Islamic country.

I see irrational religious beliefs, whether Jewish Christian or Muslim as the barrier preventing those basically good and decent people from attaining their professed hopes and dreams of peace, righteousness, and a holy life.

They cling to that cause of stumbling like its the only thing keeping them sane and alive when it is in actuality very the cause of insanity and death.

why would you defend that unless you were one of them and how could you not see that unless you were already dead?
^^^^ Exhibit A ..... Paranoid schizophrenic with delusions of grandeur. :cuckoo: :badgrin:

I think it is interesting because you turn a famine crises around just to come up with some stats (which is grossly inaccurate at the same time).

First of; you don't tool "children dying" to your screwed up logic, it is disgusting. Children dying are children dying, there is no religion there. When a children dies, you don't ask what country or what religion she/he was.

Second; I wonder where you get your numbers, IDBF(Islam Dick Blowers Foundation) ???

The only stat i listed was Arab populations as a portion of Islamic adherents. I know about Africa because I am a developmental economist who specializes in Africa. Some of the greatest food insecurity that exists in Africa typically impacts a semi-arad region just south of the Sahara called the Sahel. Most people who live in the Sahel region generally adhere to Islam or indigenous beliefs.

I'm not sure what famine you're talking about, the last real famine was in Somalia due to the conflict there (coupled with failing rains) and I actually worked quite closely on famine relief projects in Eritrea and Kenya during that time. I'd be happy to discuss it with you.

But your comments on their religion makes my point for me. You only seem to care about the religion of a person when they are violent, not when they are simply living their lives elsewhere. Your understanding of Islamic populations is distorted because you ignore most of them.

The only stat i listed was Arab populations as a portion of Islamic adherents. I know about Africa because I am a developmental economist who specializes in Africa. Some of the greatest food insecurity that exists in Africa typically impacts a semi-arad region just south of the Sahara called the Sahel. Most people who live in the Sahel region generally adhere to Islam or indigenous beliefs.

I'm not sure what famine you're talking about, the last real famine was in Somalia due to the conflict there (coupled with failing rains) and I actually worked quite closely on famine relief projects in Eritrea and Kenya during that time. I'd be happy to discuss it with you.

But your comments on their religion makes my point for me. You only seem to care about the religion of a person when they are violent, not when they are simply living their lives elsewhere. Your understanding of Islamic populations is distorted because you ignore most of them.

Why would I care about anybodies religion? Why would you care what religion your cab driver is or your deli guy? Do you ask the girl at starbucks what religion she is when you go there for your morning coffee? Why would anybodies religion would matter to one another person? That's the part I don't get.

And yet, muslims make us AWARE of their religion. That is the problem. Islam will scream at your face, an islamist will scream at your face his religion when he is doing his islamist bullshit. Because islam is all about propaganda. And seems like you are a victim of it also, since you take the religion of the children into account when they are simply, .... dying.

You should think about this for a while.

And yet, muslims make us AWARE of their religion. That is the problem. Islam will scream at your face, an islamist will scream at your face his religion when he is doing his islamist bullshit. Because islam is all about propaganda. And seems like you are a victim of it also, since you take the religion of the children into account when they are simply, .... dying.
^^^ Exhibit B .... Clinical case of advanced nitwit-ism coupled with paranoid episodes of bozo-ism. :cuckoo: :lol:

^^^ Exhibit B .... Clinical case of advanced nitwit-ism coupled with paranoid episodes of bozo-ism. :cuckoo: :lol:

Watch Sunni man lie.... Sunni man did you advocate for sharia law in this Country? Do you still advocate for sharia law in this Country?

:tongue:
You see no danger in irrational people claiming moral authority over others based on irrational religious beliefs to justify their 'sins'? Just open your eyes and see what it has done to any Islamic country.

why would you defend that unless you were one of them and how could you not see that unless you were already dead?
^^^^ Exhibit A ..... Paranoid schizophrenic with delusions of grandeur. :cuckoo: :badgrin:

yeah right, I'm not the one who fell for the religious crap that fills your addled head enstein.

:cuckoo::eek::evil::eusa_pray::razz:

So were you recruited in prison or was the temptation of owning a woman in a community where misogyny is socially acceptable just too much to resist?

Last edited:

Why would I care about anybodies religion? Why would you care what religion your cab driver is or your deli guy? Do you ask the girl at starbucks what religion she is when you go there for your morning coffee? Why would anybodies religion would matter to one another person? That's the part I don't get.

If what you say is true then why are there so many Muslims that you know absolutely nothing about? You see Muslims "screaming in your face" because that is what you are looking for. my entire point is that you ignore a vast majority of the world's Islamic population and how they practice their own faith and live their own lives when you spout off your generalizations concerning Islam and the Islamic community.

If what you say is true then why are there so many Muslims that you know absolutely nothing about? You see Muslims "screaming in your face" because that is what you are looking for. my entire point is that you ignore a vast majority of the world's Islamic population and how they practice their own faith and live their own lives when you spout off your generalizations concerning Islam and the Islamic community.

I don't ignore anything. I can tell you the stories of women, the silent crowd you are referring to, how they get oppressed by the islamist MAJORITY. If they don't wear headscarf, they are labeled as whores, just like how ALL woman in westerns countries are considered as WHORES by islamists. That is the fact of islam, islam is brutal even to muslims themselves.

Be smart; why do you think muslims are flooding to west??? Don't you see??? THEY ARE RUNNING AWAY!!!

Watch Sunni man lie.... Sunni man did you advocate for sharia law in this Country? Do you still advocate for sharia law in this Country?
No matter my answer you will say I am lying (taqiyya).......so why bother to answer.......?? .. :cool:

I have the thread linked in this thread. You can pretend otherwise while retards give you a pass, but the fact is you want Sharia law in this Country. You want Islam to be the religion. You want to scrape the Constitution and replace it with Sharia law.

So tell us why the Islamic community in America wants to replace the Constitution with Islamic law? And do you support them in this?

LOL... If I feared 'them' or what 'they' might do I would be avoiding addressing the evil perpetuated by their brand of religion, wouldn't I?

Thank you for tacitly admitting that I am correct about you being in denial and obsessed by your imaginary fear of Islam. The terrorists have achieved their goal and you are now under their control.

Furthermore you haven't made any "valid points" "concerning radical Islam". All you have provided are rants about baseless "guilt" that exists only in your fear filled imagination projected onto entirely innocent Americans who happen to be Muslims.

funny how when the exact same scrutiny you enjoy refuting Christians and Christianity with is applied to Muslims and Islam you got all defensive.
Ironic!
And yes, many valid points have been made and all you seem able to do is celebrate some fake victory.

Shameful.

I'll be the first to admit that many Muslims like many Christians are basically decent people who can be beautiful and exotic, otherwise intelligent funny hard working and decent people. but when their religion is being discussed they degenerate into something quite irrational.
And yet this is the first time you have actually done so in 200+ posts.

You see no danger in irrational people claiming moral authority over others based on irrational religious beliefs that justify their 'sins'? Just open your eyes and see what it has historically done to any Islamic country. Don't you see what Catholicism has done historically to every country in its noble quest to save souls and rule the world?
Kindly refrain from posting blatant falsehoods about others.
Now you are singing a different tune. Earlier you were denouncing them as being "guilty" of the crimes of their "fathers".

why would you defend that unless you were also insane and how could you not see that unless you were already dead?

Care to try rewording those last two gibberish sentences into some vague semblance of rationality?

Shameful.

Like I said this isn't about how nice anyone might be. I've known Mafioso that are extremely nice and much more fun at parties unless you happen to be the person they feel entitled to steal from. In the same way the question of niceness is irrelevant when the OP is trying to convince someone, probably himself, that he is just as patriotic as anyone else even though he espouses religious beliefs that are in every way a condemnation of everything this country stands for.

No one is saying he doesn't have every right to be an idiot. His right to practice any religion does not mean everyone has to respect or agree with his or your bullshit.

Now you are singing a different tune. Earlier you were denouncing them as being "guilty" of the crimes of their "fathers"..

No. You just can't hear.

If a person willingly perpetuates teachings, beliefs and practices of any religion whose fundamental teaching is evil, then they are guilty of perpetuating evil and share the guilt of any past present and future evil resulting from what they are willingly and knowingly supporting, even if only moderately. Either they have been deceived or they are the deceiver. If they were deceived and really were sincere seekers of righteousness, nice, once someone pointed out that sharia law which advocates killing and maiming people for trivial and irrational reasons isn't very nice, they would repent. Anyone defiant against the revealed truth tosses any believable claim to 'niceness' right out the window.

Its not rocket science.

That's why I said, if he wasn't a complete hypocrite he would be speaking against the evil taught in the Koran and denouncing the acts of radical Islamists instead of trying to fool someone into believing that his religion isn't violent, irrational, and perverse.

What's your excuse?

Last edited:

Shameful.

Like I said this isn't about how nice anyone might be. I've known Mafioso that are extremely nice and much more fun at parties unless you happen to be the person they feel entitled to steal from. In the same way the question of niceness is irrelevant when the OP is trying to convince someone, probably himself, that he is just as patriotic as anyone else even though he espouses religious beliefs that are in every way a condemnation of everything this country stands for.

No one is saying he doesn't have every right to be an idiot. His right to practice any religion does not mean everyone has to respect or agree with his or your bullshit.

Now you are singing a different tune. Earlier you were denouncing them as being "guilty" of the crimes of their "fathers"..

No. You just can't hear.

If a person willingly perpetuates teachings, beliefs and practices of any religion whose fundamental teaching is evil, then they are guilty of perpetuating evil and share the guilt of any past present and future evil resulting from what they are willingly and knowingly supporting, even if only moderately. Either they have been deceived or they are the deceiver. If they were deceived and really were sincere seekers of righteousness, nice, once someone pointed out that sharia law which advocates killing and maiming people for trivial and irrational reasons isn't very nice, they would repent. Anyone defiant against the revealed truth tosses any believable claim to 'niceness' right out the window.

Its not rocket science.

That's why I said, if he wasn't a complete hypocrite he would be speaking against the evil taught in the Koran and denouncing the acts of radical Islamists instead of trying to fool someone into believing that his religion isn't violent, irrational, and perverse.

What's your excuse?

Now you are just contradicting your own positions so you don't need me anymore. My work here is done. Have a nice day.

Its not rocket science.

What's your excuse?

Now you are just contradicting your own positions so you don't need me anymore. My work here is done. Have a nice day.

LOL.. There is no contradiction in anything I said but a great big contradiction did become apparent in you.

You claim to be an avowed atheist and delight in denouncing what you call the God of the Bible and deriding Christians for worshiping such a 'monster' and even invoke the memory of the crusades but when it comes to denouncing the God of the Koran and the insanity of following the teachings of a psychotic pedophile you get all bent out of shape and defend their rights to worship their own monster and completely evade taking a position on the Koran, Mohammed, or radical Islamists..

Some work you've been doing there as an 'atheist.'

Fuck off Ahab, your bullshit cover is blown.

Its not rocket science.

What's your excuse?

LOL.. There is no contradiction in anything I said but a great big contradiction did become apparent in you.

You claim to be an avowed atheist and delight in denouncing what you call the God of the Bible and deriding Christians for worshiping such a 'monster' and even invoke the memory of the crusades but when it comes to denouncing the God of the Koran and the insanity of following the teachings of a psychotic pedophile you get all bent out of shape and defend their rights to worship their own monster and completely evade taking a position on the Koran, Mohammed, or radical Islamists..

Resorting to profanities is an admission of defeat. Please refrain from blaming others for your self destruction of your own credibility. Have a nice day.

Resorting to profanities is an admission of defeat. Please refrain from blaming others for your self destruction of your own credibility. Have a nice day.

More bullshit. Maybe no one will notice that you are a just a fake atheist when it comes to Christianity but an entirely different creature when it comes to Islam...

At the very least your deceit has helped to prove the wisdom of the God of the Bible that you hate in giving the command to refrain from the vile and contaminating flesh of teeming vermin who go down on all fours.

Well done!

Forum List

Back