Zone1 Once saved always saved= untruth

Great! Then go sell all you have and give it to the poor... Jesus also said he was not their to change the law but to fulfill the law. Jesus (Jehovah) also said that not paying at least your tithes and offerings is robbing from God (The Father). Meaning that the tithe money is used for building up the kingdom of God and the Offerings are for the poor and the needy. I bet you didn't make that differentiation. Back to tithing. It's not that you pay your tithing thinking that alone will get you into the kingdom of God. It's how and why you are paying your tithing. See, if you make $100,000 this year, you would pay $10,000 in tithing. You would have $90,000 to live on less government taxations. If you made $20 and put in $2 dollars, you would have $18 to live on. That's why she gave more because she had less to live on after paying tithing. But, she did this to build up the kingdom of God and to help other poor people. The fact I have to explain this to you shows your interpretations of your prophet scholars are false ministers.
She gave from the heart. They gave by written law, that was the difference. That was the difference Jesus was showing in that parable. We are not under Mosaic Laws, Jesus brought a new covenant= Love.

If you read on a bit, he's talking about the unpardonable sin. In other words, once the Holy Ghost has born clear witness to a person that Jesus is the Son of God, and that is rejected even thought it's clearly in the person's sight, that is when a person has committed the unpardonable sin and the atonement has no power to forgive the person. That can certainly happen to those who commit sins over and over knowing better. The light of Christ dims to a point of outer darkness and the person will reject the Holy Ghost's witness and testimony that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the living God. Which is pretty much most JWs.
No, it says if one practices sin once they know its sin. We know 100% Jesus is the one sent by God, the Messiah, our king. So you are in error in your thinking. Yes the son of the living God-there is only one God=the living God. The son is not that only 1 God.

She gave from the heart. They gave by written law, that was the difference. That was the difference Jesus was showing in that parable. We are not under Mosaic Laws, Jesus brought a new covenant= Love.
I did not disagree with you. In fact, that is exactly what I put out. I simply correct numerous errors in your understanding of the full meaning of the story of the widow mite. We actually are still under some of the Mosaic Laws. The Ten Commandments for instance are still our laws as well. The Law of Tithing is as well too. Let me remind you that Jesus violently threw the money changers out of the Temple and off the grounds of the Temple. He condemned the people who wanted to kill the prostitute adulterous. There is no doubt that the Mosaic Law was more like tough love. But, to say Moses, nor anyone else who lead the people or were the people did not love one another. Love wasn't void before Jesus Christ.

“The Holy Spirit also testifies to us about this. First he says: ‘This is the covenant I will make with them after that time, says the Lord. I will put my laws in their hearts, and I will write them on their minds.’ Then he adds: ‘Their sins and lawless acts I will remember no more.’ And where these have been forgiven, sacrifice for sin is no longer necessary” (Hebrews 10:1–4, 11–18). The New Covenant sacrifice of Jesus on behalf of His people means that sins can be forgiven once and for all. The new covenant isn't just love. It's the opportunity for mankind to have their sins forgiven through the atoning sacrifice of the only begotten of the Father in the flesh, Jesus Christ.

No, it says if one practices sin once they know its sin. We know 100% Jesus is the one sent by God, the Messiah, our king. So you are in error in your thinking. Yes the son of the living God-there is only one God=the living God. The son is not that only 1 God.
You are unfortunately clueless. My statement is about one who doesn't stop their sins even though they know they are sinning to a point of denying the Holy Ghost. And, JW's deny that Jesus Christ atoned for our sins with his atonement and death and resurrection. I think you people need to understand what the word "God" is and what "God" refers to. What makes God, God? Heavenly Father had His plan of Salvation which included the organization of the Universe and our Earth. It was Jesus Christ (Jehovah) who was the actual builder of the Universe and thus is essentially our creator as well. A Father and Son venture. When we answer to Jesus Christ, we are also answering to the Father as well. If you deny this in front of the Holy Ghost at the Judgment Seat, you will be denying the Holy Ghost.

Nope. Unrepented of sin leads to DEATH. Death is forever

Sin is disobedience to the Law. Death, a curse, is the consequence. Physical death may be forever but thats not the subject when speaking of sin. The death consequent to sin can be overcome, eliminated, by anyone who repents by complying with the divine commands, the promise for doing so is life. This is the subject and cause of the resurrection of the dead.

I will tell you something. (again) Try to hear.

In the very day you started blubbering about being a hopeless sinner and worthless piece of shit, decades ago, and accepted Jesus (a Jewish man) as your God and savior (a mortal sin) you died and descended into the netherworld, the realm of the dead, the accursed, where you remain to this day tormented day and night by reality which, like a consuming fire that will never go out, condemns your irrational beliefs and your vile and degrading practices..

God is the God of the living. Unless you repent you will never enter the kingdom of God.

Never is forever.

Last edited:
I did not disagree with you. In fact, that is exactly what I put out. I simply correct numerous errors in your understanding of the full meaning of the story of the widow mite. We actually are still under some of the Mosaic Laws. The Ten Commandments for instance are still our laws as well. The Law of Tithing is as well too. Let me remind you that Jesus violently threw the money changers out of the Temple and off the grounds of the Temple. He condemned the people who wanted to kill the prostitute adulterous. There is no doubt that the Mosaic Law was more like tough love. But, to say Moses, nor anyone else who lead the people or were the people did not love one another. Love wasn't void before Jesus Christ.

“The Holy Spirit also testifies to us about this. First he says: ‘This is the covenant I will make with them after that time, says the Lord. I will put my laws in their hearts, and I will write them on their minds.’ Then he adds: ‘Their sins and lawless acts I will remember no more.’ And where these have been forgiven, sacrifice for sin is no longer necessary” (Hebrews 10:1–4, 11–18). The New Covenant sacrifice of Jesus on behalf of His people means that sins can be forgiven once and for all. The new covenant isn't just love. It's the opportunity for mankind to have their sins forgiven through the atoning sacrifice of the only begotten of the Father in the flesh, Jesus Christ.
Acts 3:19 shows your thinking is error.

You are unfortunately clueless. My statement is about one who doesn't stop their sins even though they know they are sinning to a point of denying the Holy Ghost. And, JW's deny that Jesus Christ atoned for our sins with his atonement and death and resurrection. I think you people need to understand what the word "God" is and what "God" refers to. What makes God, God? Heavenly Father had His plan of Salvation which included the organization of the Universe and our Earth. It was Jesus Christ (Jehovah) who was the actual builder of the Universe and thus is essentially our creator as well. A Father and Son venture. When we answer to Jesus Christ, we are also answering to the Father as well. If you deny this in front of the Holy Ghost at the Judgment Seat, you will be denying the Holy Ghost.
Jesus sacrifice opened the door to all to repent and turn around to get sin blotted out-Acts 3:19-- You have no clue about the resurrection to judgement--it is not for past sins.

Acts 3:19 shows your thinking is error.
No, you don't believe Jesus is Lord and atoned for our sins. I actually believe what is stated in this scripture. But, this scripture has nothing to do with the topic I wrote about. You do the same thing every time you are confounded. You move the goal posts and start talking about something that has nothing to do with the topic.

Jesus sacrifice opened the door to all to repent and turn around to get sin blotted out-Acts 3:19-- You have no clue about the resurrection to judgement--it is not for past sins.
Why do you continue to act like you know anything about scriptures and what they mean? You are a JW and don't believe in a resurrection. So, why are you trying to educate people who believe in the resurrection as part of the whole atonement that you don't believe in? The fact is, the atonement is for all sins you have committed in the past and present. That is why Jesus said that the entrance to the Kingdom of God starts with Baptism of Water. Baptism by emersion in water represents a washing away of all your sins you have ever committed and are reborn when you come up out of the waters of baptism. I feel sorry for JW's who make up philosophies mingled with scripture.

No, you don't believe Jesus is Lord and atoned for our sins. I actually believe what is stated in this scripture. But, this scripture has nothing to do with the topic I wrote about. You do the same thing every time you are confounded. You move the goal posts and start talking about something that has nothing to do with the topic.
I share what the bible literally teaches. You twist to fit your own thinking taught to you by those in darkness. Do you deny Acts 3:19 is truth?

Why do you continue to act like you know anything about scriptures and what they mean? You are a JW and don't believe in a resurrection. So, why are you trying to educate people who believe in the resurrection as part of the whole atonement that you don't believe in? The fact is, the atonement is for all sins you have committed in the past and present. That is why Jesus said that the entrance to the Kingdom of God starts with Baptism of Water. Baptism by emersion in water represents a washing away of all your sins you have ever committed and are reborn when you come up out of the waters of baptism. I feel sorry for JW's who make up philosophies mingled with scripture.
Do you live on earth? Dont tell me what i believe or dont believe. You obviously have no clue. Anyone who reads the bible knows100% a resurrection will occur.
The wages sin pays is death. Those that die have paid the wages of their past sins in full. Romans 6:7 says-one is aquitted of all past sin at death. But see since you are taught by the darkness you have no clue.

Do you live on earth? Dont tell me what i believe or dont believe. You obviously have no clue. Anyone who reads the bible knows100% a resurrection will occur.
The wages sin pays is death. Those that die have paid the wages of their past sins in full. Romans 6:7 says-one is aquitted of all past sin at death. But see since you are taught by the darkness you have no clue.
Only those who knew they sinned and repented. For those who do not, they must still accept Christ as the Son of God and His Atonement. Why else did Jesus go to and preach to those wicked in spirit prison? They were still wicked. But, they have the opportunity to repent and be baptized vicariously as stated in 1Cor. 15:29. You simply don't have the fulness of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Just parts and thus are confused.

Only those who knew they sinned and repented. For those who do not, they must still accept Christ as the Son of God and His Atonement. Why else did Jesus go to and preach to those wicked in spirit prison? They were still wicked. But, they have the opportunity to repent and be baptized vicariously as stated in 1Cor. 15:29. You simply don't have the fulness of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Just parts and thus are confused.
All are in the grave until the resurrection. I guess you didnt know-Ecclesiastes 9:5--The dead know nothing at all. There would be no sense in Jesus preaching to those who know nothing. It wasnt literal. You should really pray on these matters.

Forum List

Back