Zone1 Once saved always saved= untruth

So? Different religions have different beliefs. Just let people be.
We dont deny Jesus, we know God sent him, he is our king. Its just because cougarbear has no answers to bible truth he has to make things up.

All are in the grave until the resurrection. I guess you didnt know-Ecclesiastes 9:5--The dead know nothing at all. There would be no sense in Jesus preaching to those who know nothing. It wasnt literal. You should really pray on these matters.
I guess you don't know 1Peter 3:19-22. No, our bodies are in the grave, but our spirits are in spirit prison. Spirit prison consists of two parts: Paradise and Hell. The disobedient are in Hell awaiting the missionaries of Jesus Christ to preach to them and then have the right to accept or reject as they did on earth when they were in their bodies. Those who are good and accepted the Lord Jesus Christ and repented of their sins while alive in their bodies go to Paradise and await the judgment day as well. Not everyone in either part of Spirit Prison have been properly baptized by one with authority to do so. Thus, baptisms of the dead are only exercised in the one True Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints because we have that Priesthood authority of the Father and the Son with the Power of the Holy Ghost.
As far as your lack of understanding with an Old Testament scripture, the Lord is speaking of the physical body in the grave. Even says in the grave if you read on. But, their soul or spirit is in Spirit Prison as the New Testament states. To drive this point home, read David's account after his condemnation concerning his soul or spirit that will be sent to hell upon his death in Psalms 16:11. But, even more damning to your belief is in the same book you referred me to, Ecclesiastes 12:7, "Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it." And then as 1Peter 3:19 says, God sends them to Spirit Prison. Why am I able to connect these dots? Because I have the fulness of the Gospel taught to me because of true latter-day prophets and apostles. What you and your false prophets have taught is taking lines out of context of the entire Bible or book of scripture. The Stick of Judah.

All are in the grave until the resurrection. I guess you didnt know-Ecclesiastes 9:5--The dead know nothing at all. There would be no sense in Jesus preaching to those who know nothing. It wasnt literal. You should really pray on these matters.

Those who know nothing are the ones who, more than anyone else, need the teachings of Jesus in order to rise from the dead and join the living. Those who already know it all need nothing. No one can fill the cup of the person who is already full of themselves. Even Jesus.

Those who know nothing are the ones who, more than anyone else, need the teachings of Jesus in order to rise from the dead and join the living. Those who already know it all need nothing. No one can fill the cup of the person who is already full of themselves. Even Jesus.
Its all who go to the grave=Sheol=Hades- ALL thought stops on the day of ones death

That is not the case. In fact those who did powerful works, using Jesus' name but were not followers, He called evildoers:

Matt. 7:22-23 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

And there weren't just a few of them, there were many....
These people did not lose their salvation. They were never saved in the first place.

These people did not lose their salvation. They were never saved in the first place.
The problem is, they believed they were saved. Most assuredly told they were saved by the blind guides who tell people that. They do not know who has their name written in Gods book of life. I say--RUN FROM THOSE. And God warned all--GET OUT OF HER.

kjv is the only version thats true.
They have the error of calling Jesus capitol G God in the last line at John 1:1, When the Greek lexcicons proves it is error. plus many other errors. Plus the removal of Gods name in nearly 7000 places by satans will to mislead all using those altered translations.
You need to relook.

Its all who go to the grave=Sheol=Hades- ALL thought stops on the day of ones death

Do you agree or disagree that in the very day that any person commits idolatry they die and descend into Hades, the realm of the dead?

Do you agree or disagree that the expression "the dead know nothing" is a reference to these unfortunate souls and has nothing whatever to do with biological death which all people whether good or evil must face and is not "the death", a curse, consequence to sin?

Do you agree or disagree that the subject of the resurrection is the entry into a new existence by repenting of sin and complying with the divine commands while still on earth and is not and never was about the resumption of a former existence after biological death?

Do you agree or disagree that Jesus said that those who act on his teaching will never know what it is to die even if they were killed and will immediately be received into an eternal abode in that day and not in some distant future?

I don't hold by the New Testament...too many errors.
God would not allow too many errors in His work, the Bible. That said, not all versions of it are to be trusted. Most Catholics (the real Catholics) go by the Douay Rheims version which is a scrupulously translated (by St Jerome) version, translated from the original languages spoken by Christ and the 12 into Latin. Then it was translated later into English and ohter languages

So? Different religions have different beliefs. Just let people be.
you can't just let people be if they are believing things that will lead them to Hell. Jesus said the Way is narrow and there are FEW who find it. He never said this or anything else lightly.

I know from personal experience that the things you believe can lead u into mortal sin which leads to Hell. Even when you repent, there is a stain on your soul that needs to GO, which means you have to really get into Jesus and let Him purge all that nasty stuff. The Word says that "no unclean thing" will enter Heaven. Most humans are far from "clean" enough
again (and not speaking officially for the Catholic Church which may disagree w/ me) The dead know nothing may mean simply that they know nothing of what is going on on Earth anymore

you can't just let people be if they are believing things that will lead them to Hell. Jesus said the Way is narrow and there are FEW who find it. He never said this or anything else lightly.

I know from personal experience that the things you believe can lead u into mortal sin which leads to Hell. Even when you repent, there is a stain on your soul that needs to GO, which means you have to really get into Jesus and let Him purge all that nasty stuff. The Word says that "no unclean thing" will enter Heaven. Most humans are far from "clean" enough

again (and not speaking officially for the Catholic Church which may disagree w/ me) The dead know nothing may mean simply that they know nothing of what is going on on Earth anymore
Ecclesiastes9:10- All that your hands find to do, do with your very power, for there is no work, nor devising, nor knowledge nor wisdom in Sheol, the place to where you are going.

Forum List

Back