Zone1 Calling God Father

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I also call Him my best friend,.. but my fiancée and I were just talking about this tonight about how we can call God Father since we haven't actually seen Him face to face yet and we think it's because He created us and we can feel Him and feel Him working in our lives. I actually also happen to have the gift of hearing Him speak to me. Anyways, what do you guys think?

Hearing voices in your head that aren't yours can be a sign of serious mental illness. You better get that checked out

I also call Him my best friend,.. but my fiancée and I were just talking about this tonight about how we can call God Father since we haven't actually seen Him face to face yet and we think it's because He created us and we can feel Him and feel Him working in our lives. I actually also happen to have the gift of hearing Him speak to me. Anyways, what do you guys think?

I think many Christians are rightly skeptical of other Christians who claim that "God speaks to them", and those Christians ought to at least have a church family to interpret prophecies. This is Biblical. 2 Pet 1:20

the metaphysical forces of the universe and conducive earth created life on this planet - polytheism ... and sorry, the mechanism in the woman, so its not your father but your mama you should be - best friends - with. or both but being monotheistic you chose your comfort zone over the truth.

Hearing voices in your head that aren't yours can be a sign of serious mental illness. You better get that checked out.
Have you ever let your concience be your guide? Where is it located? Have you ever listened to your instincts?
You hear our Heavenly Father in your heart. And your soul. And He speaks clearly.
Too often, we bend a knee, give God our prayerful wish list, then go on without taking the time to listen to His answer. Meditate on the Word and you'll hear Him loud and clear. Before you sleep, ask your spirit to talk to His Spirit and your soul will hear Him all night long.
John 10:27 My sheep know My voice...

The question isn't if He has a voice, but if we have ears to hear.
Matt.11:15 He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Last edited:
Have you ever let your concience be your guide? Where is it located? Have you ever listened to your instincts?
You hear our Heavenly Father in your heart. And your soul. And He speaks clearly.
Too often, we bend a knee, give God our prayerful wish list, then go on without taking the time to listen to His answer. Meditate on the Word and you'll hear Him loud and clear. Before you sleep, ask your spirit to talk to His Spirit and your soul will hear Him all night long.

edited-meister - if they are helping the 3+ billion desert people - that hear them - where is their test of faith ... and reward for their beliefs.

- not to mention their uninterrupted history of persecution and victimization of the innocent.

Last edited by a moderator:
God the Father is the father of our spirits. We all existed as his spirit children before the world was created and we all fought on his side in the war in heaven.

Hebrews 12:9
9 Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?

Acts 17:28-29
28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.
29 Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man’s device.

Psalms 82:6
6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

We all existed as his spirit children before the world was created and we all fought on his side in the war in heaven.
This is a damn lie from the devil.

You did not exist until you took your first breath.
Man was created physical because this life is BASIC TRAINING to see if you ar worthy of ETERNAL LIFE.

1/3 of the angels rebelled against God. Those of us who rebel against God will be ashes under the feet of the righteous. This life is your opportunity

This is a damn lie from the devil.

You did not exist until you took your first breath.
Man was created physical because this life is BASIC TRAINING to see if you ar worthy of ETERNAL LIFE.

1/3 of the angels rebelled against God. Those of us who rebel against God will be ashes under the feet of the righteous. This life is your opportunity
Ecclesiastes 12:7
7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

Revelation 12:7-11
7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

Here we read about Michael and his angels who found against Satan and his angels in the war in heaven. Those who sided with Michael are the faithful children of our Father in heaven who were allowed to come to this earth and receive bodies of flesh and bones and as verse 11 tells us they had to overcome Satan by the blood of the Lamb. This means that they need the atonement of Jesus Christ for the remission of sin. Verse 11 also tells us that the brethren in the war in heaven became subject unto death. Those who fought in the war in heaven would later come down and take on bodies of flesh and bones and enter into this fallen world. They would then be in need of the blood of the Lamb to overcome the devil. Being made mortal the spirit of mankind were then subject unto death. Revelations tells us that it was we who were in the war in heaven and we sided with our Father in heaven. Later we,, as the children of God, were given the opportunity to learn good from evil and experience this mortal life. Through the grace of the blood of the Lamb, we can repent and find forgiveness for our sins and advance into the kingdom of heaven. Death Angel, it is you who does not understand this plain and precious doctrine of our Lord Jesus Christ.

I think many Christians are rightly skeptical of other Christians who claim that "God speaks to them", and those Christians ought to at least have a church family to interpret prophecies. This is Biblical. 2 Pet 1:20

I’m ok with people claiming that God speaks to them but then when it is discovered that they are lying then we should feel obligated to kill them.

There were so many godly men that said that God told them that Trump was going to win in 2020 but nobody killed those false prophets. I thought it was odd.

1. Our souls have NOT always existed because that would mean that we were not created by God, created by a different god, or that we are self-sustaining. But the Bible explicitly says there is one God who created everything—including our souls (Genesis 5:1; 1 Timothy 2:5).
  2. Our souls were not kept in “storage” until it was time for us to be born. Genesis 2:7 tears down this idea: “Then the LORD God formed a man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.” So no soul storage closets exist in eternity. It wasn't until after God breathed the breath of life into Adam that he became alive.
  3. Our souls did not exist in another body before they were in our present body. We only have one body, and we only have one life. Hebrews 9:27 tells us plainly: “people are destined to die once, and after that to face judgment.” We will all, face judgment and we all will be held accountable for the choices we have made in our singular life (Romans 2:6).

I’m ok with people claiming that God speaks to them but then when it is discovered that they are lying then we should feel obligated to kill them.

Umm,.. I agree that it's sinful to lie and all, but isn't that a bit much?

1. Our souls have NOT always existed because that would mean that we were not created by God, created by a different god, or that we are self-sustaining. But the Bible explicitly says there is one God who created everything—including our souls (Genesis 5:1; 1 Timothy 2:5).
  2. Our souls were not kept in “storage” until it was time for us to be born. Genesis 2:7 tears down this idea: “Then the LORD God formed a man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.” So no soul storage closets exist in eternity. It wasn't until after God breathed the breath of life into Adam that he became alive.
  3. Our souls did not exist in another body before they were in our present body. We only have one body, and we only have one life. Hebrews 9:27 tells us plainly: “people are destined to die once, and after that to face judgment.” We will all, face judgment and we all will be held accountable for the choices we have made in our singular life (Romans 2:6).
When God said in Gen 2:7 that he breathed into Adam the breath of life, that is synonymous with God placing Adam's spirit within the body he created for him. Just as God was instrumental in creating man from the dust of the earth and placing his spirit within him, God also was instrumental in creating our spirits before we enter our mortal bodies here on earth. The Apostle Paul in Acts 17:28-29 tells us that we are the literal offspring of God. Our spirits are his offspring. Hebrews 12:9 tells us that God is the father of our spirits. The Apostles of Jesus understood this and wondered if the blind man sinned before he was born:

John 9:1-3
1 And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth.
2 And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?
3 Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.

If the Apostles were in error this would have been a perfect opportunity for Jesus to teach them that the spirit never preexisted the body. However, Jesus says nothing but affirms that the man never sinned before he was born.

Many of the righteous were foreordained before coming to this earth. They were chosen and selected before the foundation of this earth to become the children of Christ through adoption by the blood of the Lamb.

Ephesians 1:1-7
1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, to the saints which are at Ephesus, and to the faithful in Christ Jesus:
2 Grace be to you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.
3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:
5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,
6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.
7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

To the Prophet Jeremiah the Lord told him the following:

Jeremiah 1:4-5
4 Then the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,
5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

I don't where you get the phrase, "soul storage". You act as if I am saying God stored some spirits in a closet until this earthly existence. Those were your words not mine. We lived in God's presence as his spiritual offspring and that part of our existence was an essential part of our eternal progression. Lucifer failed in the premortal existence and rebelled against the Father. Many of those in heaven followed after him and did not keep their first estate. This earth life is our second estate. Those of us who kept our first estate are now here on this earth experiencing our second estate.

Jude 1:6
6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

Abraham 3:26
26 And they who keep their first estate shall be added upon; and they who keep not their first estate shall not have glory in the same kingdom with those who keep their first estate; and they who keep their second estate shall have glory added upon their heads for ever and ever.

Those of us who have come to this earth and received bodies are they who have kept their first estate. This earth life is a test to see if we will keep our second estate.

It is true that there is only one second estate. We only have one mortal life and then comes the judgement and the resurrection.

I know when the voice in my head is mine.

I also know that hearing voices in your head that aren't mine warrant a trip to the neurologist.

God the Father is the father of our spirits. We all existed as his spirit children before the world was created and we all fought on his side in the war in heaven.
If we were already there, why did God describe how he intended (in the future) to create man?
Genesis 1: 26 Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, after Our likeness, to rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, and over all the earth itself and every creature that crawls upon it.”

Obviously, He hadn't done it yet. All of those things on earth were in place before God created man. We weren't transported here, we were created here:
Genesis 1:27 So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them
Genesis 2:7 The man called Adam was created when God “formed man of the dust of the ground.

The Bible describes the whole process right here on earth, with the very first one of us He created.

The Apostles of Jesus understood this and wondered if the blind man sinned before he was born:
You proved yourself wrong in your next quote:
And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents
^Not one mention of prior sinning in Heaven. You added that part. And your addition skewed your understanding.
Turns out the man was blind , so that God could heal him:
Jesus answered, “It was not that this man sinned, or his parents, but that the works of God might be displayed in him.”

Last edited:

Forum List

Back