Once and for all, can Nazi's be "very fine people" like Trump says?

Remember when he said that Mexicans were rapists and murders, but there were a couple that could be fine people?

Are we talking about that?

And once again Rderp you have the worst selective hearing disease I have ever seen

He said their was fine people on both sides

Only Rderp would post a video to prove he lies time and time again

What an idiot

Remember when he said that Mexicans were rapists and murders, but there were a couple that could be fine people?

And once again Rderp you have the worst selective hearing disease I have ever seen

If you are going to insult me, at least have the courtesy to refer to my by my real handle, or some stupid insult you make about it that lets me know you aren't confused.

I don't know Nazis, but I do know that those who protested removing the confederate statutes and oppose sanitizing our history to remove the civil war are very fine people. I'm one of them. Of course Trump never said Nazis can be very fine people. That's why there's no link or quote of his saying that "Nazis can be very fine people". This is democrat insanity. It's part of the delusion.

Another part of the delusion is that Trump said that all mexicans are rapists and murderers. He never said that. He said that Mexico doesn't send us their best, they send us rapists and murderers. And, of course, Mexico does. It's how they keep their prison population under control.

If you are going to insult me, at least have the courtesy to refer to my by my real handle, or some stupid insult you make about it that lets me know you aren't confused.

Why should I make two post Rderp Jr?

And this is the second post you made here to try to derail the thread against the rules specially on the first page

Post facts and not made up crap and we will pay attention to your real handle.

Of course Nazis can be fine people. They gave us our space program, didn't they? Many of today's employment programs, public health campaigns, and beneficial services were instituted during the 1930's in Nazi Germany.

The Nazis also came up with the idea of massive highway systems, the anti-tobacco movement, the health-food craze, and the Volkswagen.

You do like Volkswagens, don't you?

He specifically stated he was not talking about the White Nationalist and Nazi's and that there were people on both sides who were there peacefully. You have some very selective hearing it could be a pathological issue.

People on the left ain't too bright.

I don't know Nazis, but I do know that those who protested removing the confederate statutes and oppose sanitizing our history to remove the civil war are very fine people. I'm one of them. Of course Trump never said Nazis can be very fine people. That's why there's no link or quote of his saying that "Nazis can be very fine people". This is democrat insanity. It's part of the delusion.

Another part of the delusion is that Trump said that all mexicans are rapists and murderers. He never said that. He said that Mexico doesn't send us their best, they send us rapists and murderers. And, of course, Mexico does. It's how they keep their prison population under control.
Anyone who thinks Mexico sends their best and brightest out of the country must think they're stupid.

Of course Nazis can be fine people. They gave us our space program, didn't they? Many of today's employment programs, public health campaigns, and beneficial services were instituted during the 1930's in Nazi Germany.

The Nazis also came up with the idea of massive highway systems, the anti-tobacco movement, the health-food craze, and the Volkswagen.

You do like Volkswagens, don't you?

I used to work for a company that had a plastic extruder machine made by a German company who also made the ovens , it freaked me out when someone told me .

Forum List

Back