Las Vegas Shooting Cover Up or maybe a final destination

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
The Las Vegas shooting was already weird as a whole, we could think of a cover up, but what if it was like the triology of the final destination movies?
Death came for the survivors who should have died?

4 people that survived the Las Vegas shooting have died (not from injuries from the attack).

Kymberley Suchomel died in her sleep.

Dennis and Lorraine Carver died when their car burst into flames.

Roy McClellan died in a hit and run.

Las Vegas Shooting Survivor Roy McClellan Dies In Hit-And-Run Just Weeks After Deadly Mass Shooting

Destiny and fate bitches.

next time don't duck and cover.
I was watching the final destination movie and maybe it's not that crazy in the end.
Everything is written and nobody must not change the plan.

The Las Vegas shooting was already weird as a whole, we could think of a cover up, but what if it was like the triology of the final destination movies?

4 people that survived the Las Vegas shooting have died (not from injuries from the attack).

Las Vegas Shooting Survivor Roy McClellan Dies In Hit-And-Run Just Weeks After Deadly Mass Shooting

Nope, there is DEFINITELY more to the story. The body the body that was removed wasn't that of Paddock at all. Gun running and child trafficking are part of the equation.This was another deep state fuck-up.

I was watching the final destination movie and maybe it's not that crazy in the end.
I'm fairly certain, that if it's your time, it's your time.
no dodging the bullet, having a dream and not going, etc etc.

can't recall where; But as a man was weeding his garden a bowling ball hit him in the head killing him.

where did it come from you ask?

from the plane that flew over head, it's cargo door opened and the ball slipped out.

it was his time

Nope, there is DEFINITELY more to the story. The body the body that was removed wasn't that of Paddock at all. Gun running and child trafficking are part of the equation.This was another deep state fuck-up.
I agree that it does not look like "Paddock" it's probably hogwash but the survivors who died afterwards also makes the story even more mysterious

can't recall where; But as a man was weeding his garden a bowling ball hit him in the head killing him.

from the plane that flew over head, it's cargo door opened and the ball slipped out.

it was his time
Yes, it's true when it's our time it's our time. and what to say early warning signs that we do not always perceive

I agree that it does not look like "Paddock" it's probably hogwash but the survivors who died afterwards also makes the story even more mysterious

It's part of the "clean up" after something like that happens. How many people died mysteriously that could refute the murder of JFK, 9/11/01, The OKC Murrah bombing........they gotta take care of those pesky witnesses.

You should listen to this when you get a chance...

It's part of the "clean up" after something like that happens. How many people died mysteriously that could refute the murder of JFK, 9/11/01, The OKC Murrah bombing........they gotta take care of those pesky witnesses.

So true like a lot of people that die mysteriously around the Clinton family

it was his time
Are these signs that inform us of what will happen as the final destination films?
My brother die on a Christmas day he was called Pascal as in a French film Christmas tree (there are wolves) this movie always make me feel Strange , it is hard for me to see this movie today and in the film I am fascinated by the wolves.

And I found a picture of him at Christmas time before, there is a gold crown on the ceiling there was a similar on his deathbed where he was exposed.

Last edited:
Anybody who uses the phrase "deep state" is prone to believing ridiculous conspiracy theories intelligent people laugh at.

You’re eyes and ears must stay full of sand, whatever works for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's leftist style, with eyes closed to everything that's going on around it. ostriches ... and no explanation or it does not matter.

Dale Smith, if it's a conspiracy who was the author? why killed this people ( the survivors) they know something and not the other survivors?

Dale Smith, if it's a conspiracy who was the author? why killed this people ( the survivors) they know something and not the other survivors?

Because they know something or could bear witness that the report of the entire event is wrong.

Because they know something or could bear witness that the report of the entire event is wrong.

Yes, i think that why it took so long to get to room (i mean they put together a story about " Paddock") maybe one day we will know the real story i hope so.

Yes, i think that why it took so long to get to room (i mean they put together a story about " Paddock") maybe one day we will know the real story i hope so.

It appears that we are going to find out very soon. Thousands of sealed indictments in the 37 Federal district courts and mysterious flights to and from Gitmo. The extraction that took place at the Atlanta Airport when they claimed that the electrical grid was done due to a fire for 9 hour or so hours was a part of this. It's so hard to be patient. It looks like Trump is going to be able to do what JFK couldn't.

It appears that we are going to find out very soon. Thousands of sealed indictments in the 37 Federal district courts and mysterious flights to and from Gitmo. The extraction that took place at the Atlanta Airport when they claimed that the electrical grid was done due to a fire for 9 hour or so hours was a part of this. It's so hard to be patient. It looks like Trump is going to be able to do what JFK couldn't.

If the truth has been hidden is that it was too big for people to accept, it's painful not to know what is really going at the end.
JFK and his brother were killed it's related which means that Oswald probably did not shoot as "Paddock"

Forum List

Back