Once again the Jews outsmart the Arabs

The secret weapon of the Jews is their intelligence(Not so secret to the more astute) from the time of their War for Independence we see time and again how they outmanuever and make Arabs look so ridiculous and inept.

The Jews of Israel have a not-so secret weapon, and it's $4 billion a year (enough to pay for free healthcare for 1.4 million Americans). When densely-packed apartment buildings in Gaza City get blown to bit using bombs and missiles fired from aircraft manufactured in California and Texas, it's another reminder that Israel's ethnic cleansing is brought to you by America.
406354353_f5a5279fd8_c.jpg

"MAY 14, 2021

End Military Support to Israel"​

The Arabs have promised to push Israel into the sea and if we stop supporting this little nation the Arabs might just succeed.

Trump had things moving along smoothly in the Middle East and was making progress on peace treaties. Biden takes over and undoes everything Trump was doing and the Middle East is in flames.

76% of the Jews voted for Biden in the last election. God called the Jews a stiff necked people and he was obviously right.

Yup, “Jews” voted for Biden. Although I would say that most ethnic Jews don’t actually practice Judaism and most are probably actually atheists. These are the Marxist “Jews” that hate America, so they vote Democrat.

I certainly don’t mind religious conservative Jews, but this idea that Israel’s existence is the most important thing in the world is nonsense. Our nation’s fate doesn’t hinge on Israel’s. America existed long before modern Israel was formed, and can last long after, should they lose to the Arabs. I would prefer they win, as they are certainly better than any Muslims. I also happen to believe all people have a right to have their own nation, as long as they are big enough and able to defend themselves.

Jews are superior to muslims, so they will always win. Muslims are terribly inferior people. Just look at their nations.
Look at the list of Nobel Prize winners.
View attachment 489594
In 2007, Islam and Judaism's holiest
holidays overlapped for 10 days.
Muslims racked up 397 dead bodies
in 94 terror attacks across 10 countries
during this time... while Jews
worked on their 159th Nobel Prize
Islam has deceived millions.

Jews are superior to muslims, so they will always win. Muslims are terribly inferior people. Just look at their nations.
Look at the list of Nobel Prize winners.
View attachment 489594
In 2007, Islam and Judaism's holiest
holidays overlapped for 10 days.
Muslims racked up 397 dead bodies
in 94 terror attacks across 10 countries
during this time... while Jews
worked on their 159th Nobel Prize
397 dead in ten days? I never knew Chicago was so Muslim.

Trump had things moving along smoothly in the Middle East and was making progress on peace treaties. Biden takes over and undoes everything Trump was doing and the Middle East is in flames.
Netanyahu started the current crisis in Palestine by stealing the homes of non-Jews in Sheikh Jarrar knowing this would fill the streets with protestors.

MAY 14, 2021

The Nakba Continues

"As Palestinians faced new evictions, tensions mounted, Ramadan was coming to a close, and the Israeli government chose this moment to block Palestinians from outside Jerusalem from entering the Al Aqsa Mosque on one of their most sacred religious holidays.

"Violence erupted further on Jerusalem Day, a raucous nationalistic celebration of the Israeli capture of the city in 1967, pouring acid into the already seething wound. Israeli police stormed Al Aqsa, firing rubber tipped bullets, stun grenades, and tear gas at praying Palestinians and others (not surprisingly) throwing stones, (the weapon of choice for the disenfranchised, enraged, and humiliated). Three hundred thirty Palestinians were injured."
So the fact that there may be some new evictions and some celebrations led to the Palestinians launching rockets at Israel.

I’m definitely glad Antifa hasn’t developed rockets yet.

Forum List

Back