Once again conservative policy vindicated and liberal policy PROVEN incompetent

So your saying the guy who shot himself was scared to be shot by the security guy? Really?

Glad you claim victory when some poor girl was shot. You gun nuts are sick. Like all shootings there is no winner.

I'm not a gun nut. I'm glad an armed Deputy was able to respond. As long as we have a system that allows nuts to purchase arms at a moments notice I think it's a good thing to have armed police. The winners are those who this wackjob could have killed but didn't get a chance to.

What system would you like to put in place?
Don't expect a cogent answer. And as Blindboob's post begs an answer to? WHOM determines who are nutz? Politicians with their sights set on confiscation from citizens?

Over in 80 seconds. Only one dead - the radical left-wing shooter. And all because someone other than the criminal was on site and armed.

Colorado's school shooting -- over in 80 seconds - CNN.com

Once again, real-world incidents prove that gun-free zones are simply victim zones and more guns means more security.

He only had a shotgun. Were he armed like Adam Lanza, the story would have been different.

For the millionth time, liberals support gun control . What part of that do you two digit IQ gomers get lost in?

He "only" had a shotgun.
It's the ignorance of the antis that makes them so risible. A shotgun is far more powerful than an AR rifle at closer ranges.

Over in 80 seconds. Only one dead - the radical left-wing shooter. And all because someone other than the criminal was on site and armed.

Once again, real-world incidents prove that gun-free zones are simply victim zones and more guns means more security.

Thankfully, it was over really quick because the shooter didn't have total control. And yet, the left were saying that people claimed it was like a war zone. It was over before most even knew what was going on.

He only had a shotgun. Were he armed like Adam Lanza, the story would have been different.

For the millionth time, liberals support gun control . What part of that do you two digit IQ gomers get lost in?
What part of the 2nd Amendment don't YOU understand velveetacheese?

The part where Adam Lanza had access to guns without being in a well-regulated militia.

The part where Adam Lanza had access to guns without being in a well-regulated militia.

He was part of the irregular militia. All able bodied men are.

Here's the problem you buffoon [MENTION=43062]velvtacheeze[/MENTION]. The Constitution does not say "the right of a well-regulated militia shall not be infringed", it says "the right of the PEOPLE shall not be infringed". You're an idiot desperate to create a false narrative. You lose!

:dance:

“A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.”

Excerpt From: States, United. “United States Bill of Rights.” iBooks.
This material may be protected by copyright.

The why is that armed people (militia or otherwise) is necessary for a free state. But for the purposes of this discussion, the why is largely irrelevant. It's the what the matters.

And the what is "the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed”

It could not be more clear (unless of course you're an idiot Dumbocrat with a reading comprehension problem bent on creating a false narrative for a fucked up agenda).

So your saying the guy who shot himself was scared to be shot by the security guy? Really?

Glad you claim victory when some poor girl was shot. You gun nuts are sick. Like all shootings there is no winner.

I'm not a gun nut. I'm glad an armed Deputy was able to respond. As long as we have a system that allows nuts to purchase arms at a moments notice I think it's a good thing to have armed police. The winners are those who this wackjob could have killed but didn't get a chance to.

Each week everyone should hold hands in a big circle and sing "Kumbaya", of course.

There are two possible solutions I see and neither have a chance of succeeding in todays political climate. Reversal of a Supreme Court decision or a Constitutional Amendment modifying the 2nd Amendment.

Hater dupe claptrap. O-Care's now bringing much better mental health care. Actual progress- thanks to Dems OF COURSE.

"much better mental health care" as we Conservatives have known for many years, you democRAT libertards certainly need better mental health care. liberalism is a serious mental disorder :up:

How many times do the irregulars get together and train? Do they know how to march? Do they know the basic of battlefield strategy? That's what well regulated means. In reality he is/was just part of a well armed mob.

That really doesn't matter now does it? The SC made the decision that the people have the right to certain arms for protection.......

How many times do the irregulars get together and train? Do they know how to march? Do they know the basic of battlefield strategy? That's what well regulated means. In reality he is/was just part of a well armed mob.

That really doesn't matter now does it? The SC made the decision that the people have the right to certain arms for protection.......

Hmmm

Last edited:

shall not be infringed. is the part he fails to understand.., like all libertards ! :up:

"two digit IQ gomers", that would be below the 20's RIGHT ? :lmao:

Each week everyone should hold hands in a big circle and sing "Kumbaya", of course.

There are two possible solutions I see and neither have a chance of succeeding in todays political climate. Reversal of a Supreme Court decision or a Constitutional Amendment modifying the 2nd Amendment.

And thank Gd for that.
Yes, the 2A is pretty firmly ensconced against the haters of liberty like yourself. The 1A is too, although the Obama Administratio is doing its darndest. But the 5th is still popular, and I predict will become increasingly so as administration members are frog marched through courts and hearings.

That's why they're irregular. Duh. They can be called out at any time for training etc.

The article in the OP states the shooter took his own life. The sheriff at the school had nothing to do with stopping him.

What am I supposed to be seeing here?

Not true, the Sheriff cornered the COWARD. Once the COWARD was aware of the sheriff, who is not normally in the school, the coward took his own life. If the Sheriff wasn't there the body count would have been higher!

And thank Gd for that.
Yes, the 2A is pretty firmly ensconced against the haters of liberty like yourself. The 1A is too, although the Obama Administratio is doing its darndest. But the 5th is still popular, and I predict will become increasingly so as administration members are frog marched through courts and hearings.

Your accusation is unwarranted, typical and not unexpected, considering the source.

That's why they're irregular. Duh. They can be called out at any time for training etc.

It's a stupid comparison. They're part of an un-regulated, armed mob.

Forum List

Back