Once again conservative policy vindicated and liberal policy PROVEN incompetent

Like all shootings there is no winner.
Correct.

But when there's a good guy with a gun on the scene, there are far fewer losers.

Liberals pushing "gun control" laws, prevent this whenever possible.

And in a place where it's obvious that there are probably good guys on the scene with guns, the insane whacko doesn't attack at all. He wants to rack up huge body counts to make headlines for weeks after he's dead, and he knows that a good guy with a gun will likely prevent that. So he goes elsewhere and doesn't attack in the first place. And there are even fewer losers.

Unless liberals create a "gun-free zone" for him to do his work in.

Correct.

But when there's a good guy with a gun on the scene, there are far fewer losers.

And in a place where it's obvious that there are probably good guys on the scene with guns, the insane whacko doesn't attack at all. He wants to rack up huge body counts to make headlines for weeks after he's dead, and he knows that a good guy with a gun will likely prevent that. So he goes elsewhere and doesn't attack in the first place. And there are even fewer losers.

If more guns was the answer we would be pretty safe wouldn't we? Yet there are lots and lots of shootings. hmmmm

I do not recall any libs on this board saying that a "trained" armed policeman in a school is a bad thing. Armed teachers, with one weekend of training, not so much.

I do not recall any libs on this board saying that a "trained" armed policeman in a school is a bad thing. Armed teachers, with one weekend of training, not so much.

I dont recall anyone talking about one weekend of training. Link?

Over in 80 seconds. Only one dead - the radical left-wing shooter. And all because someone other than the criminal was on site and armed.

Colorado's school shooting -- over in 80 seconds - CNN.com

Once again, real-world incidents prove that gun-free zones are simply victim zones and more guns means more security.

Only the right-wing would consider it a victory that somebody died for nothing that day.

The victory will not be when we have more arms in schools; it will happen when it is virtually impossible for people like this shooter to get guns as easily as they do, proving yet again the failure of gun owners to secure and lock away their weapons.

Over in 80 seconds. Only one dead - the radical left-wing shooter. And all because someone other than the criminal was on site and armed.

Once again, real-world incidents prove that gun-free zones are simply victim zones and more guns means more security.

Only the right-wing would consider it a victory that somebody died for nothing that day.

The victory will not be when we have more arms in schools; it will happen when it is virtually impossible for people like this shooter to get guns as easily as they do, proving yet again the failure of gun owners to secure and lock away their weapons.

Snatching defeat out of the jaws of victory. True lib.
How, exactly, do you propose to make it "virtually impossible" for people like this shooter, that is law abiding citizens who can pass a background check, to acquire guns?

Congrats to the deputy. I'm glad he was there and rushed towards the gunfire.

Correct.

If more guns was the answer we would be pretty safe wouldn't we? Yet there are lots and lots of shootings. hmmmm

Most of which take place in areas where mewling liberal persons such as yourself have imposed rules forbidding law-abiding people from carrying their guns.

(As long as you keep trying so hard to ignore and not mention this fact, we will happily keep pointing it out. Again and again. Thanks for all the repeated opportunities... please keep up the good work! :D )

Last edited:
The article in the OP states the shooter took his own life. The sheriff at the school had nothing to do with stopping him.

What am I supposed to be seeing here?

And you think he took his own life before killing anyone because he felt God in his heart? Really? (Psst - he killed himself because an armed individual had arrived to stop him).

It's amazing how you guys play dumb when the facts leave you without an argument...

So your saying the guy who shot himself was scared to be shot by the security guy? Really?

Glad you claim victory when some poor girl was shot. You gun nuts are sick. Like all shootings there is no winner.

I'm not a gun nut. I'm glad an armed Deputy was able to respond. As long as we have a system that allows nuts to purchase arms at a moments notice I think it's a good thing to have armed police. The winners are those who this wackjob could have killed but didn't get a chance to.

And you think he took his own life before killing anyone because he felt God in his heart? Really? (Psst - he killed himself because an armed individual had arrived to stop him).

It's amazing how you guys play dumb when the facts leave you without an argument...

So your saying the guy who shot himself was scared to be shot by the security guy? Really?

Glad you claim victory when some poor girl was shot. You gun nuts are sick. Like all shootings there is no winner.

I'm not a gun nut. I'm glad an armed Deputy was able to respond. As long as we have a system that allows nuts to purchase arms at a moments notice I think it's a good thing to have armed police. The winners are those who this wackjob could have killed but didn't get a chance to.

What system would you like to put in place?

131217arapahoeshooting20131218083513.jpg

How did the criminal get a gun?

Bought it legally. From what I've read he was not a criminal until the moment he entered school property with it.

Bought it legally. From what I've read he was not a criminal until the moment he entered school property with it.

Yeah, ain't that always a problem, not being a criminal until commiting a crime.

Yeah, ain't that always a problem, not being a criminal until commiting a crime.

Its hardly the first time. But it brings up the issue of how do you screen for criminals before they become criminals? I say there is no way to do that. I favor repeal of the GCA of 1968

He only had a shotgun. Were he armed like Adam Lanza, the story would have been different.

For the millionth time, liberals support gun control . What part of that do you two digit IQ gomers get lost in?

He only had a shotgun. Were he armed like Adam Lanza, the story would have been different.

For the millionth time, liberals support gun control . What part of that do you two digit IQ gomers get lost in?
What part of the 2nd Amendment don't YOU understand velveetacheese?

Forum List

Back