Once again Brother Nathaniel tells it like it is.with Biden in office,we will be a communist dictatership

Status
Not open for further replies.

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
This guy has always done some excellent research in the past.He always tells it like it is.Oh and same with me,he is also not biased towards the GOP party. Anybody that knows me knows i have always said Obama was a clone of Bush no different telling the facts he expanded on the corruption of Bush. I have also been critical of Trump in the past. I am not one of those people who think Trump can do no wrong and says crap like he is the greatest president ever.

Guess what? this guy has ALSO been VERY critical of Trump in the past. just look through his past articles and you will see for yourself.He is objective and tells it like it is.:thup:

He always tells it like it is. Oh and same with me. Anybody that knows me knows i have always said Obama was a clone of Bush. I have also been critical of Trump in the past. I am not one of those people who think Trump can do no wrong and says crap like he is the greatest president ever.

tenor.gif

He always tells it like it is. Oh and same with me. Anybody that knows me knows i have always said Obama was a clone of Bush. I have also been critical of Trump in the past. I am not one of those people who think Trump can do no wrong and says crap like he is the greatest president ever.

View attachment 411853
as always you prove what a troll you are toobfreak that whenever you cant refute my pesky facts because you have butthurt that i have exposed your patriots as cheating frauds,you always have a lameass comeback like this.

View attachment 411853
as always you prove what a troll you are toobfreak that whenever you cant refute my pesky facts because you have butthurt that i have exposed your patriots as cheating frauds,you always have a lameass comeback like this.

POOR BABY. Did I hurt your feelings by not agreeing what a GREAT guy you are?
WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, The Great Morty? :auiqs.jpg:
tenor.gif

Joe will not install communism! All he will be able to do is eliminate the fascism dick taster ship rumpy tried to get in.
Trump on dick.jpg

View attachment 411853

View attachment 412171
at least I don't have the butthurt you have over the cheatriots denial you have that the cheatriots cant win against great teams without cheating.talk about being a poor baby.:auiqs.jpg: :itsok: :itsok: :itsok:

View attachment 411853

View attachment 412171
at least I don't have the butthurt you have over the cheatriots denial you have that the cheatriots cant win against great teams without cheating.talk about being a poor baby.:auiqs.jpg: :itsok: :itsok: :itsok:

Dude! Get over New England! Butthurt? You've been ranting about that team for years! New England's no longer even a good team-- -- the one to watch out now for is Tampa Bay with Brady and now with Antonio Brown.

:auiqs.jpg: :lmao:

View attachment 411853

View attachment 412171

Dude! Get over New England! Butthurt? You've been ranting about that team for years! New England's no longer even a good team-- -- the one to watch out now for is Tampa Bay with Brady and now with Antonio Brown.
soon as you get over your butthurt that you have an obsession over me that you make up lies about me all the time just because of your butthurt on that you loved a cheating fraud team that had a coach that was never as great as the lamestream media sports made him out to be who you worshipped.lol

Last edited:
thanks juicy omelette.you are the only one to come on here who has not trolled my thread and actually took the time to watch the video and hear the facts.:thup:

soon as you get over your butthurt that you have an obsession over me

DUDE! Get OVER yourself! NO ONE has an obsession over you except YOU!

I have no butthurt over the Patriots, I'm not even a fan of the team ! I like the Steelers.

Only Mortimer here is allowed to wax indefinitely about what a machismo hunk of a guy he is! :auiqs.jpg:

I don't know what your bitch is anyway-- -- I AGREE with you that Biden will socialize the country.

soon as you get over your butthurt that you have an obsession over me

DUDE! Get OVER yourself! NO ONE has an obsession over you except YOU!

I have no butthurt over the Patriots, I'm not even a fan of the team ! I like the Steelers.

Only Mortimer here is allowed to wax indefinitely about what a machismo hunk of a guy he is! :auiqs.jpg:

I don't know what your bitch is anyway-- -- I AGREE with you that Biden will socialize the country.
yeah right,you don't have an obsession over me,thats why you make up lies about me all the time and troll my threads with drivel when you cant refute my facts I present as evidenced in your first reply to my op.

,yeah sure the pats are not your team,thats why you wanted them to beat the chiefs two years ago,you kept saying how you hoped they would win that game,only someone with no conscience who likes a bunch of cheaters as you obviously do would have cheered them to beat a team with class.

yeah I know you agree.my beef is you keep coming on my threads by posting either propaganda bullshit lies as you have in the past which proves your obsession with me,OR in THIS CASE,you contribute nothing to the discussion of the op with a childish reply I would expect out of a three year old.

,thats why you make up lies about me all the time
All the time? Great. Show us one.

you cant refute my facts
Name one.

yeah sure the pats are not your team,thats why you wanted them to beat the chiefs two years ago
then go into the sports section, you'll see time and again this year, last year, other years my posts about and promoting the STEELERS. I only was against the Chiefs because I DON'T LIKE that little punk QB of theirs and for a decade, the Pats have been the most winning team in history.

GROW UP and get over yourself.

you cant refute my facts
Name one.

yeah sure the pats are not your team,thats why you wanted them to beat the chiefs two years ago
then go into the sports section, you'll see time and again this year, last year, other years my posts about and promoting the STEELERS. I only was against the Chiefs because I DON'T LIKE that little punk QB of theirs and for a decade, the Pats have been the most winning team in history.

you are the one that needs to grow up and get over yourself, name one,? easy as pie you just asked for one.lol instead of talking about the evidence I gave you in my op,you came on here trolling posting that gif,something I would expect out of three year old. that is as juvenile as they come.:uhoh3:

you ALWAYS do that,you NEVER contribute to the discussion of my op, you clearly have an obsession over me the fact you do that. talk about someone that needs to grow up,man you are a fucking hypocrite.

mahomes unlike cheater shady brady,has class and yet you wanted them to lose against that criminal organization? uh okay. the fact you wanted them to win because they have been the most winning fraud team in history? uh okay, that just shows what little morals you have. that really make sense.wow

Last edited:

you cant refute my facts
Name one.

you are the one that needs to grow up and get over yourself, name one,? easy as pie you just asked for one.lol instead of talking about the evidence I gave you in my op,you came on here trolling posting that gif,something I would expect out of three year old. that is as juvenile as they come.:uhoh3:

you ALWAYS do that,you NEVER contribute to the discussion of my op, you clearly have an obsession over me the fact you do that. talk about someone that needs to grow up,man you are a fucking hypocrite.

mahomes unlike cheater shady brady,has class and yet you wanted them to lose against that criminal organization? uh okay. the fact you wanted them to win because they have been the most winning fraud team in history? uh okay, that just shows what little morals you have. that really make sense.wow

LOOK you little PUSSY, you said I make up lies, I asked to to show us one and YOU DIDN'T.
You said I can't refute any of your "facts" whatever they are and when I asked you to name one, YOU DIDN'T.
Then I offered for you to simply look around the Sports section and look at my posting history or use the Search on things like Steelers and the Pats and again YOU DIDN'T. Had you done that, you would have seen everything I said is true.

The only one here with a demonstrated hang up over New England and Brady is YOU. You're doing it right now! You've literally created dozens and dozens of threads and posts ranting about them! The fact that you ducked out of my challenge proves your empty balless claims. Then like a little girl, you hide behind your keyboard giving me little thumbs down. You CAN'T back up a thing you rant about because you know it's all BS.

Love them or hate them, whatever their foibles, New England with Brady and Bellichick will undoubtedly go down in history as the greatest team in football history bar none, unless maybe ten years from now, maybe the Chiefs will end up surpassing them, but I doubt that. I RESPECT that accomplishment, but my own personal team I follow remains the Steelers.

you cant refute my facts
Name one.

LOOK you little PUSSY, you said I make up lies, I asked to to show us one and YOU DIDN'T.
You said I can't refute any of your "facts" whatever they are and when I asked you to name one, YOU DIDN'T.
Then I offered for you to simply look around the Sports section and look at my posting history or use the Search on things like Steelers and the Pats and again YOU DIDN'T. Had you done that, you would have seen everything I said is true.

The only one here with a demonstrated hang up over New England and Brady is YOU. You're doing it right now! You've literally created dozens and dozens of threads and posts ranting about them! The fact that you ducked out of my challenge proves your empty balless claims. Then like a little girl, you hide behind your keyboard giving me little thumbs down. You CAN'T back up a thing you rant about because you know it's all BS.

Love them or hate them, whatever their foibles, New England with Brady and Bellichick will undoubtedly go down in history as the greatest team in football history bar none, unless maybe ten years from now, maybe the Chiefs will end up surpassing them, but I doubt that. I RESPECT that accomplishment, but my own personal team I follow remains the Steelers.
god if you expect me to read that bible length babble your a loon.LOL Yeah you respect a team that has to cheat to be great and get to the superbowls that they cant do that without doing so,half the country hates them because of that,not because they win all the time,i hate the yankees with a passion but i respect them unlike the cheaters because THEY dont cheat you stupid ass clown, you came on here and offered NOTHING to contribute to this thread and just trolled on it from day one and have derailed this thread with your trolling so i am requestiing it to get closed sense you cant contribute anything to the fucking TOPIC asshole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back