Was A Trap Set For Election Cheats?

Thunk

Diamond Member
Sep 30, 2019
Minnesota
This is a conspiracy theory...so take it with a large grain of salt (maybe a 40 pound bag).

The rumor is there is a watermark on official election ballots made of a specific element. So it's very easy to tell which ballots are fraudulent.

More than 14 million ballots have been reviewed by DHS nationwide and as of 7:18PM EST 11/04/2020 80% of the ballots have failed the ballot integrity check.

Mainstream Is Censoring This AP OneWire Press Release About Obvious Election Fraud, So I Am Leaking It.

Everyone knows the dems are stealing this election...but as long as no one is going to do anything about it they will succeed....it is taking private citizens to expose the different cases of fraud...where are the justice dept and the FBI?....if I were Trump I would take this opportunity to fire the entire upper floor of both agencies.....including Barr and Wray.....

And no legitimate media is picking this up why?...oh yeah, just more alt-right circle jerking. The link in the travesty of an article goes nowhere. Verdict..it didn't happen. Next.
What are you going to do with yourselves when Trump has been banished to Mar-A-Lago?

And no legitimate media is picking this up why?...

There is legitimate media? Where did you find one? You mean like CBS who can't even verify the existence of a major news story which Tucker Carlson had on his show as his guest the very next day because he picked up his phone and asked them to come on and give their story?

Is that your legit media?

e7973c279ad04d.gif

And no legitimate media is picking this up why?...oh yeah, just more alt-right circle jerking. The link in the travesty of an article goes nowhere. Verdict..it didn't happen. Next.
What are you going to do with yourselves when Trump has been banished to Mar-A-Lago?

You say that, but I'm surfing twitter and there are many Europeans and those from other nations who said they were watching the election and suggested that it was odd how so many locations just stopped.

It's the question I have asked to this day, still no legit answer. Also, they ask "why does it take so long to count votes?" Florida, Texas, even California/NY all finished. It's as if they wait for the new votes and they could have come from anywhere. It's two days later now...clearly the rules and the effort has been to win it for Harris.

There is legitimate media? Where did you find one? You mean like CBS who can't even verify the existence of a major news story which Tucker Carlson had on his show as his guest the very next day because he picked up his phone and asked them to come on and give their story?

View attachment 411760

Still griping over the whole Hunter Biden thing? Move on. There's a reason no one picked it up...because it was all fabricated nonsense.
That's the difference between legitimate media....and alt-right media. :)

This is a conspiracy theory...so take it with a large grain of salt (maybe a 40 pound bag).

The rumor is there is a watermark on official election ballots made of a specific element. So it's very easy to tell which ballots are fraudulent.

More than 14 million ballots have been reviewed by DHS nationwide and as of 7:18PM EST 11/04/2020 80% of the ballots have failed the ballot integrity check.

Mainstream Is Censoring This AP OneWire Press Release About Obvious Election Fraud, So I Am Leaking It.
That's a fake news site created just a couple of months ago for the sole purpose of spreading fake news.

View attachment 411760

Still griping over the whole Hunter Biden thing? Move on. There's a reason no one picked it up...because it was all fabricated nonsense.
Oh BS, the msm is covering. Pull your head out of your ass. Too much there for nothing to not be there.

We can only hope that this us true---but I have my doubts.

Pretty sure it is disinformation and a pipe dream of the far right.

DHS seems to be woefully underfunded and under equally understaffed in this area.

Likewise, most of their time was spent safeguarding the electronic voting from foreign interference and their biggest concern was guarding polling places from radical violence.

DHS Has Secured the Nation's Election Systems, but Work Remains to Protect the Infrastructure

18_0307_NPPD_election-security-process.jpg

View attachment 411760

Oh BS, the msm is covering. Pull your head out of your ass. Too much there for nothing to not be there.
Yeah, it wouldn't surprise me if it doesn't stick around into Biden's presidency like an Albatross, or if the Senate Foreign Intel Committee doesn't open up an official inquiry. . .

Forum List

Back