Once again Biden Regime sides against America. Sues Texas on behalf of illegals.

Piss poor OP's are not my concern for strengthening unless they are my threads. You have the audacious lazy appropriation of a minimalist thread because of a lazy mind.
As I stated before, the Constitution is the anti-American motif you seek and Biden if propelling this anti-American Constitution in Abbotts face because he can and will.
Biden could make a shit sandwich and you'd make it sound like prime rib.

Typical right wing hypocrisy on display yet again. They get up on their soap boxes and rail against the government trying to restrict their lives with mask mandates etc. The government can't control what we do because of COVID waaaa. Yet Abbott's reason for opposing the feds on this..'Abbott's statement said. "I also have the authority under long-established emergency response laws to control the movement of people to better contain the spread of a disaster, such as those known to have COVID-19."

Typical right wing hypocrisy on display yet again. They get up on their soap boxes and rail against the government trying to restrict their lives with mask mandates etc. The government can't control what we do because of COVID waaaa. Yet Abbott's reason for opposing the feds on this..'Abbott's statement said. "I also have the authority under long-established emergency response laws to control the movement of people to better contain the spread of a disaster, such as those known to have COVID-19."
So you oppose mask mandates. Good to know.

These clowns put America last. Now the Biden Regime is suing Texas for trying to slow the flow of China Flu infested illegals into this country.

Biden is the Super Spreader King.

So the feds are upset that TX is impeding their violations of federal law and human trafficking. Too funny.

Welcome to Democratic Party rule. We now have the DOJ suing Texas demanding they keep the busloads of illegals flowing into the country. Texas Governor Abbott says Hell No. Battle lines are being drawn. Will Biden order Army troops into border states to enforce their insane immigration polices?

26ad908279d3ad8ab649885ee6ada44e77387f08ccb6133695b298ab213c4cc5.jpg

What will the DOJ do if Abbott continues to defy them and stand on the side of the law?
Well, that's the question, isn't it? Do they yet feel they have enough control to go full dictatorship? Short of sending in Federal troops, they don't have the ability to compel compliance.

Well, that's the question, isn't it? Do they yet feel they have enough control to go full dictatorship? Short of sending in Federal troops, they don't have the ability to compel compliance.
I don't think full dictatorship is a problem.

They proved that with the stolen election.

However, Texas will not be the only state.

The Federal Government is flooding many states with these diseased illegals and the states don't have the financial ability to take care of them.

What will the DOJ do if Abbott continues to defy them and stand on the side of the law?

Totalitarian Despots normally would arrest him. It may come to that soon as more Governors continue to revolt at the demands of the Federal Gov't.
I understand that since Joey Xi has refused to build the wall Texas wants it border land ceded to the U.S. back to build it's own wall.

Im just glad my uncle isnt alive to see all this nonsense. He loved his country and would be ashamed to see whats become of it in the past few years.

I cant decide if they are trying to flood illegals in order to order something to make them all citizens for votes, or if they are trying to provoke american citizens into taking action so they can lay down the hammer on us, or just simply create instability everywhere so its easy to hide things and do what they please among the chaos. Honestly though I wish they were that smart as this is all probably just complete and utter fucking stupidity of the highest order.

Forum List

Back