Once again Biden Regime sides against America. Sues Texas on behalf of illegals.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
100% ass backwards, as usual.

Texas sued Biden to protect America, Biden is suing Texas to protect illegals infested with the China Flu so he can spread them around the country.
You have yet to state the nature of the lawsuit, "where's the beef"? heh-heh?

I provided a link, Dumbass.

Go troll somewhere else.
Piss poor OP's are not my concern for strengthening unless they are my threads. You have the audacious lazy appropriation of a minimalist thread because of a lazy mind.
As I stated before, the Constitution is the anti-American motif you seek and Biden if propelling this anti-American Constitution in Abbotts face because he can and will.

Biden is supposed to be on the American peoples side not illegal aliens
Veggie Joe always....ALWAYS.....sides against America.

He wants to mandate that vaccinated Americans wear a mask, while at the same time suing a state so he has unfettered ability to ship covid infested illegals all over America.

He is a disgusting fuckwit.

I'll give yous a hint, the lawsuit involves the Constitution and the powers allotted in the document...
Its understood that in lib la la land the Constitution means whatever libs want it yo mean

I say biden is being un constitutional by putting illegal aliens ahead of the best interests of American citizens

Its understood that in lib la la land the Constitution means whatever libs want it yo mean

I say biden is being un constitutional by putting illegal aliens ahead of the best interests of American citizens
Biden is ignoring his Constitutional duty to protect America. His illegal No Border Policy is killing Americans.

I doubt the immigrants get anything more than you do.

New Topics

Forum List

Back