Once again Biden Regime sides against America. Sues Texas on behalf of illegals.

Well, that's the question, isn't it? Do they yet feel they have enough control to go full dictatorship? Short of sending in Federal troops, they don't have the ability to compel compliance.
The feds can't do shit until the courts decide.
Billions and billions of dollars taken from our military, spent on building a wall instead of arming and protecting them; and you're telling me there's record illegal immigration after it was built? :lmao:
Think about it dumbass.
It was working when Republicans were in power, and now its open borders when democrats are in power, duh.
You must be one of them low-IQ democrats.

The feds can't do shit until the courts decide.

Think about it dumbass.
It was working when Republicans were in power, and now its open borders when democrats are in power, duh.
You must be one of them low-IQ democrats.
No it wasn't. Just because Trump says something doesn't make it true. The only year Trump lowered illegal immigration was 2020, and that credit goes 100% to the pandemic.

Im just glad my uncle isnt alive to see all this nonsense. He loved his country and would be ashamed to see whats become of it in the past few years.

I cant decide if they are trying to flood illegals in order to order something to make them all citizens for votes, or if they are trying to provoke american citizens into taking action so they can lay down the hammer on us, or just simply create instability everywhere so its easy to hide things and do what they please among the chaos. Honestly though I wish they were that smart as this is all probably just complete and utter fucking stupidity of the highest order.

Try both of those thoughts and you've got the answer.

Billions and billions of dollars taken from our military, spent on building a wall instead of arming and protecting them; and you're telling me there's record illegal immigration after it was built? :lmao:
Hey shit for brains! Did anyone ever tell you that the wall was compete from the mouth of the Rio Grande all the way to the border with New Mexico? If they did, they were lying!

Stop watching PMSNBC and the Communist News Network and maybe you would see the gaps in the wall that were being filled up until the time that Quid Pro Joe halted construction.

Mexico nixed the agreement...What else did you want out of life? He is deporting them with fast expulsion...The same thing Trump did, is Trump totally fucked up also?
Duh, Trump had the border solved, Xiden and the democrats have it totally fucked up, letting infected migrants in all over the US. Putin's whore is fucking up the US lust like he gets paid to do.

We have a Federal Gov't that now aids and abets the Mexican Cartels during a resurgent pandemic.
Is that your house? Is she really your wife? Is this your life? MY GOD, HOW DID WE GET HERE?

Last edited:
Hey shit for brains! Did anyone ever tell you that the wall was compete from the mouth of the Rio Grande all the way to the border with New Mexico? If they did, they were lying!

Stop watching PMSNBC and the Communist News Network and maybe you would see the gaps in the wall that were being filled up until the time that Quid Pro Joe halted construction.

Total number of new border wall built under Trump was 452 miles and replaced delipidated or outdated 200 miles wall for a total of 650 odd miles.

No it wasn't. Just because Trump says something doesn't make it true. The only year Trump lowered illegal immigration was 2020, and that credit goes 100% to the pandemic.

2018 was a low year too. 2019 was the caravan year and the wall was still being built. Agree 2020 was a covid year.
BUT, look at 2021 and Xiden's "open borders"!!!
Trump had the border solved, especially if he would have had time to finish the wall.
You'll see in 2025 what happens to the wall and those "open borders" I hope the new GOP House impeaches Xiden for his dereliction of duty to protect the border.

1627766327084.png

Welcome to Democratic Party rule. We now have the DOJ suing Texas demanding they keep the busloads of illegals flowing into the country. Texas Governor Abbott says Hell No. Battle lines are being drawn. Will Biden order Army troops into border states to enforce their insane immigration polices?

Did Dems just conveniently forget what the f'ing word "illegal" means?? And their responsibility and oath to uphold our immigration laws?? Dems ignore laws they don't like and do whatever they please, it's anarchy.

Did Dems just conveniently forget what the f'ing word "illegal" means?? And their responsibility and oath to uphold our immigration laws?? Dems ignore laws they don't like and do whatever they please, it's anarchy.
It's chaos.

Anarchy is actually a GOOD thing.

Forum List

Back