Once again Biden Regime sides against America. Sues Texas on behalf of illegals.

YOU don't give a shit about this country, as you support communism and hate democracy. Best for you and for all of us, MOVE to Russia or china..... NOW!!!!
Communism? You don't know what that is, boy. I love democracy, which is why I hate Republiscum. Best for you to shut your mouth, boy, before you make the big mistake of speaking thusly in public in the presence of a real patriot who will fuck you up as you deserve.

Or what? Are you going to "whup" me like you threatened that other guy?
You're a terrible liar but a real obedient dumpster rat.
You need to speak with me in person, incel dweeb.

I know that you traitors are much more polite when not in an insurrectionist mob, not carrying Tiki torches in Charlottesville, and not online hiding behind your computer.

Boy. Put up or shut up. Boy.

These clowns put America last. Now the Biden Regime is suing Texas for trying to slow the flow of China Flu infested illegals into this country.

Biden is the Super Spreader King.

Immigration is a federal jurisdiction, and Greg Abbot should stay out of it. Instead of messing around in stuff that is NONE of his business, he should be keeping the air conditioning working during this heat wave, and getting his people wearing masks and getting vaxxed.

Instead, he's trying to keep poor people from voting, making sure everyone has a gun, and no woman can get an abortion.

I wish we could

but there are too many obstructionist libs
Obstruction is all the QOP has done since 1981, liar. That is their tactic since Reagan-Gingrich... lie, cheat, steal, obstruct, do only the corporate will, and democracy be damned.

You're a traitor. Get out of my country now.

Quarantining you would be in order, yes. However, if y'all are only going to associate with each other, I advocate that you congregate mightily, spread that Delta to all of your white-right traitor cohorts, and thereby improve the country! We're so much better without you

You can try and "round us up".

Communism? You don't know what that is, boy. I love democracy, which is why I hate Republiscum. Best for you to shut your mouth, boy, before you make the big mistake of speaking thusly in public in the presence of a real patriot who will fuck you up as you deserve.

Actually kid you love "tyranny", you fully support making us do whatever you decide we do. You're not a bright guy.
You're a little man with a little who is over compensating.

you are nothing....anti-AMERICAN piece of shit....Best for you to shut your mouth, boy, before you make the big mistake of speaking thusly in public in the presence of a real patriot who will fuck you up as you deserve.

White people are only a problem when they're white-right Trumpoid traitors like you.

Decent progressive Democratic white people like me... a benefit to humanity. See the difference?

Either improve your thinking or move to Russia. Don't dawdle.
White people are only a problem when they're left-wing scum demonRAT traitors like you.

Decent white people like me... a benefit to humanity. See the difference?

Either improve your thinking or move to Russia, or china--you choose

Bullshit. Abbott is simply trying to create an incident as he intends to run for President, and stirring up pathological Texas white-right rednecks is just the way to do it!

And his confrontation of state vs Feds plays right into the idiotic Southern-scum "Lost Cause" ConfedeRAT narrative which the white-right Trumpoid traitors love...

Texas is a mess. It might be time to send in Federal troops as was necessary in the South in the 50's-60's. From time to time we have to straighten those crackers out.
You are the most gifted dumbass I've seen in awhile.

just crazy….xiden has created a super spreader event on our border, and all texas wants to do is limit transporting, these illegals, that xiden refuses to test, by law enforcement and xiden goes nuts

obviously he wants the Xiden pandemic to spread

Immigration is a federal jurisdiction, and when they can't handle it, the governors do whats best 4 their state....Greg Abbot is doing for texas...if the government isn't doing their jobs, do it yourself....the scum demonRATS are leaving the borders wide open, putting AMERICA at danger....it is his business......... xiden and the scum demonRATS should be protecting AMERICA from illegals........

Instead, the scum demonRATS are trying to let the chinese flu travel all over AMERICA---coming to your town today....

White people are only a problem when they're left-wing scum demonRAT traitors like you.

Decent white people like me... a benefit to humanity. See the difference?

Either improve your thinking or move to Russia, or china--you choose
Are you Pete, or Re-peat?

Immigration is a federal jurisdiction, and Greg Abbot should stay out of it. Instead of messing around in stuff that is NONE of his business, he should be keeping the air conditioning working during this heat wave, and getting his people wearing masks and getting vaxxed.

Instead, he's trying to keep poor people from voting, making sure everyone has a gun, and no woman can get an abortion.
Explain how he is trying to keep poor people from voting, dumbass.

Tell me how he is forcing people to buy guns.

Link us up to him trying to block abortion for all women.

This will be fun........................

Forum List

Back