Pelosi calls McCarthy a moron

LeftofLeft

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2011

Mind you, this is the same woman who said that we needed to pass Obamacare to find out “what is in it” and pitched the idea that unemployment was “good for the economy”.

Mind you, this is the same woman who said that we needed to pass Obamacare to find out “what is in it” and pitched the idea that unemployment was “good for the economy”.
she is the leader of the 20% congress,what would you expect?....

Didn't Pelosi take her mask off recently among three others (including a child), to take a photo?

If so, why the mean language towards McCarthy who is arguing the same?

That evil old bitch, Cruella Pelosi, is losing her grip on her task of putting together this fake
and politicized investigation into the Jan. 6 fracas, which she herself helped to cause when she
refused to increase security there which she knew would fuel the fire.

She's truly evil and has sinned enough to go to Hell a hundred times over.

Wait, I thought it was Trump who was mean and nasty and Dems were these sweet lovable people Trump picked on. Now you know why Trump smacked Pelosi around, she's a bitch.

Wait, I thought it was Trump who was mean and nasty and Dems were these sweet lovable people Trump picked on.
Thank you for illustrating your thoughts so succinctly. It supports my theory you're a radicalized drooling fuckwit that thinks his sad attempts at trolling are witty and original. Once again, thanks for the assist, and keep being obtuse as usual!. :113:

Thank you for illustrating your thoughts so succinctly. It supports my theory you're a radicalized drooling fuckwit that thinks his sad attempts at trolling are witty and original. Once again, thanks for the assist, and keep being obtuse as usual!. :113:
I point out the Dem's epic hypocrisy, Speaker of the House no less. Your post is 100% pure lib troll. Why because you can't defend Pelosi's actions? No need to answer I know it will be more lib troll. I was wondering what that rotted festering stench was.

I point out the Dem's epic hypocrisy, Speaker of the House no less.
Sure you do. :cuckoo:
Your post is 100% pure lib troll.
Really. Which specific liberal talking points that I made were you referring to? As an independent, I never see what the fuck you're prattling on about.
Why because you can't defend Pelosi's actions?
Is it my job to do that? I figured Pelosi can defend her own actions without my input.
No need to answer I know it will be more lib troll.
Oh, okay. Then I don't need to be a part of this conversation with yourself.

Sure you do. :cuckoo:

Really. Which specific liberal talking points that I made were you referring to? As an independent, I never see what the fuck you're prattling on about.

Is it my job to do that? I figured Pelosi can defend her own actions without my input.

Oh, okay. Then I don't need to be a part of this conversation with yourself.
As predicted. This is for you...

liberal-point-and-laugh-38999810.png

Pelosi calls McCarthy a moron​

Well, she's right.....But that doesn't change the fact that shes a tyrannical bitch on wheels.

Pelosi failed to get a 4th moratorium on rent evictions.
She was just pissed that Dimm lumpenproletariats are starting to get evicted this weekend and tossed out to the elements!
She'll toast them with a 2nd serving of her premium ice cream. :fingerscrossed:

Forum List

Back