On yer bike

Our snap survey. Two in three Conservative Party members say that May should announce her resignation | Conservative Home

These are actual party members and not members of the general public.

She has no mandate to do anything.

'May Breaks Brexit'. I could see that headline somewhere along the way here.

The gigantic loss in France for conservatives and now this colostomy of conservatives in Britain points out that voters in Europe are sane. Rejection of the type of xenophobia that a minority in the US subscribe to is a good sign. 2018 is approaching.

Our snap survey. Two in three Conservative Party members say that May should announce her resignation | Conservative Home

The gigantic loss in France for conservatives and now this colostomy of conservatives in Britain points out that voters in Europe are sane. Rejection of the type of xenophobia that a minority in the US subscribe to is a good sign. 2018 is approaching.
If you break down the vote the left leaning parties got more support than the tories. The tories won a number of seats where ukip did not field a candidate in order to protect the local tory.
Its a new kind of politics but the left must work together in order to win.

Just a few local deals would have seen the back of these crooks.

There will be another election in a few months and people need to start organising.

If you break down the vote the left leaning parties got more support than the tories. The tories won a number of seats where ukip did not field a candidate in order to protect the local tory.

There will be another election in a few months and people need to start organising.

I'm not worried much about Europe, most people there accept the results of scientific study, here in the US there is still a vocal minority that believe literally that a snake talks and magic is real.

I'm not worried much about Europe, most people there accept the results of scientific study, here in the US there is still a vocal minority that believe literally that a snake talks and magic is real.
In US terms the DUP would not cause a ripple with their beliefs.
Anti Gay, climate change denial,theocratic,anti abortion and so on.
It is considered extreme over here though.
People are uncomfortable talking about religion and a party based on religious bigotry is not welcome.
Such is life in the UK today.

Ummm...the Conservatives won the most seats (318 to 262) AND they won the popular vote. You LOST - get over it :)

In US terms the DUP would not cause a ripple with their beliefs.
Anti Gay, climate change denial,theocratic,anti abortion and so on.
It is considered extreme over here though.
People are uncomfortable talking about religion and a party based on religious bigotry is not welcome.
Such is life in the UK today.
Yet your beloved Labour Party tried to do a deal with them in 2010. When Labour needed them, they didn't give a damn about their policies!

Forum List

Back