On This Anniversary - 9/11: How it Was Done, the Science of Demolition (Epic Essay)

Who said anything about evidence ? I'm just connecting the dots trying to figure out what the fuck happened, since the official story is fictional.
You’ve got a problem. Your debating a guy who actually believes the fictional story.

Who said anything about evidence ? I'm just connecting the dots trying to figure out what the fuck happened, since the official story is fictional.
No it is not fictional and I have repeatedly asked for evidence which you always run from like a coward.

You need evidence to disprove the official story before you call it fiction and you have never posted any such evidence.

You’ve got a problem. Your debating a guy who actually believes the fictional story.
You have a bigger problem you cannot dispute the official story with evidence,'

'Which means you are a gullible fool who believes in fairy tales.

You have a bigger problem you cannot dispute the official story with evidence,'

'Which means you are a gullible fool who believes in fairy tales.
It’s been effectively disputed many times by many experts, just like your grandpa’s hit on JFK.

It’s been effectively disputed many times by many experts, just like your grandpa’s hit on JFK.
No it has not liar.

There are no experts disputing it or the afct that Oswald acted alone.

You are simply lying like a coward as you always do and you are a brainwashed gullible fool

No it has not liar.

There are no experts disputing it or the afct that Oswald acted alone.

You are simply lying like a coward as you always do and you are a brainwashed gullible fool
You are clearly functionally illiterate, but I knew that years ago.

I actually think he/she/it's a robot..... programmed to misspell words, insult people and everything 'normal people' do.

It makes sense.. News board moderators don't have time to be squabbling with us 'truthers'.

If insults hurt your feelings try proving your dishonest claims with evidence.

Yet you still whine about insults and never produce evidence for your idiotic claims
I never whined about anything.
I've just pointed out that schoolyard insults and ad hominem attacks are common traits of disinformation agents.... you know since the CIA started using the term conspiracy theory as a weapon.

But I think you're a robot.
Or maybe your Allen Dulles' nephew like they say. If not you might as well be, huh?

I never whined about anything.
I've just pointed out that schoolyard insults and ad hominem attacks are common traits of disinformation agents.... you know since the CIA started using the term conspiracy theory as a weapon.

But I think you're a robot.
Or maybe your Allen Dulles' nephew like they say. If not you might as well be, huh?
You whined and complained

There are no disinfromation agents/

The CIa did no such thing
You are simply childish and a liar who hates being corrected

for the sane people. The Government did not plant explosives in the towers, No one did that. Any one that claims that is mentally unstable. The Government did not kill Kennedy again only crazy people believe that.
:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::dig:
AS ALWAYS,YOU CAN ONLY SLING SHIT IN DEFEAT LIKE THE MONKEY TROLL YOU ARE. ONLY CAPABLE OF GOING WHA WHA WHA IN DEFEAT SHOWING WHAT A STUPID FUCK YOU REALLY ARE AFTER BEING CHECKMATED BELOW AS I JUST DID WITH YOU.:itsok::itsok::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:

YOU SURE LIKE TO EMBARRASS YOURSELF WITH SHIT ALL OVER YOUR FACE EVERYDAY AND SHOW OFF TO EVERYONE WHAT A STUPID FUCK YOU ARE. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

this is the powerful documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth. Watch and hear the experts in high-rise architecture, structural engineering, metallurgy, chemistry, physics, explosives, and controlled demolition share with you their compelling and convincing professional expertise and insights about the events of 9/11. It’s not "conspiracy theory" it’s forensic evidence. But it is also and very importantly psychology. Pay close attention to eight more experts in the workings of the human mind give their moving explanation as they make clear why this solid research is difficult for some people to deal with.

You owe it to yourself to open your mind, your eyes and your ears and take in this new information. Show it to every friend, relative, associate that you know, and every architect, engineer, media representative, and government official that you can find.

Not only that I am ALSO waiting for you trolls to refute these two videos here below for over 10 years now that it was a joint CIA/MOSSAD operation instead operation of being a coward doing this all the time everytime i show them.:scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1:

Last edited:
:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::dig:
AS ALWAYS,YOU CAN ONLY SLING SHIT IN DEFEAT LIKE THE MONKEY TROLL YOU ARE. ONLY CAPABLE OF GOING WHA WHA WHA IN DEFEAT SHOWING WHAT A STUPID FUCK YOU REALLY ARE AFTER BEING CHECKMATED BELOW AS I JUST DID WITH YOU.:itsok::itsok::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:

YOU SURE LIKE TO EMBARRASS YOURSELF WITH SHIT ALL OVER YOUR FACE EVERYDAY AND SHOW OFF TO EVERYONE WHAT A STUPID FUCK YOU ARE. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

this is the powerful documentary film by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth. Watch and hear the experts in high-rise architecture, structural engineering, metallurgy, chemistry, physics, explosives, and controlled demolition share with you their compelling and convincing professional expertise and insights about the events of 9/11. It’s not "conspiracy theory" it’s forensic evidence. But it is also and very importantly psychology. Pay close attention to eight more experts in the workings of the human mind give their moving explanation as they make clear why this solid research is difficult for some people to deal with.

You owe it to yourself to open your mind, your eyes and your ears and take in this new information. Show it to every friend, relative, associate that you know, and every architect, engineer, media representative, and government official that you can find.

Not only that I am ALSO waiting for you trolls to refute these two videos here below for over 10 years now that it was a joint CIA/MOSSAD operation instead operation of being a coward doing this all the time everytime i show them.:scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1:

AE911 truth are frauds who have no crediblity. LIke you.

There is no evidnce in any video that 911 was a cia or mossad op or joint op.

You have never chack mated anyone in your life you have been bent over and owned like a bitch in every debate.

your every claim is proven wrong and you are a worthless zero

You are the only monkey slinging shit in defat

Forum List

Back